Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? (2477 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by akogun7(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Many guys see lady parts that are not meant for the public accidentally or intentionally on a daily basis.
Sometimes it could be as a result of misplaced buttons, worn out zippers, some ladies even unconsciously open their legs to public view.
How do u tell them without embarrassing them and yourself.
Or do u just look away? Share your experience.
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by axiliborha(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Tah
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by stan241(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2015
You don't cus its really none of your business
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by tayebest(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2015
*Close your Bible* grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Badgers14: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Pishures or ......... cool
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Dongreat(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Shout loud "oh girl your pink pant n black yarnsh dey show" grin. *joke doh*

On a serious note u do the awkward cough n when she look at you, u do d eye movement thingy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by HizMissy(f): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
There's only one way, just say it, preferably in a whisper
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Just say "Hi"
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by d1ckdharay: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
"ßitch close up/adjust"
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Aunty, please your garage is opened.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Omotayor123(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Just say close your Bible... Today is not Sundaygrin
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2015
By touching the exact spot politely.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by April07: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Stare at her.. When she catches your eye, you smile and shift your eyes to the 'revealed' parts. She'll catch your drift.
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Whisper it to her ears politely.
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
If its her cleavage... Please remove ur eyes... Dnt even tell her..

If its her pants..... Just tell a woman to tell her....

If its her laps.... Please enjoy d view.... grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
I will keep on watching ni, we call it television . .. . that was then cos m nao a born again

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by juddexy2(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Whisper to her, u're an entertainer....keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by jashar(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Aunty, please your garage is opened.

grin grin grin
You no well. Which car dey park there before?

cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by komzyb(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
I see
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
jashar:

grin grin grin You no well. Which car dey park there before?
cheesy
No be all garage dey get car na...
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by jashar(f): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
No be all garage dey get car na...

Lolzz wink cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by funlord(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin "Biatch! Your _pussy is saying hi 2 me"!
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by publicenemy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why will I tell her, when I can keep feeding my eyes.....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by whizqueen(f): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Check the nearest okirika seller and buy her a bug scarf cheesy she'll understand tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by hatux: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Just tell her to sit right or adjust!
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by akogun7(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
hatux:
Just tell her to sit right or adjust!
And you don't think that could embarrass her?
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by akogun7(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
publicenemy:
Why will I tell her, when I can keep feeding my eyes.....

Bad boy
Re: How Do You Tell A Lady She's Revealing Her Lady Parts Politely? by Ivanspring(f): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dorrobucci:
By touching the exact spot politely.

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Do You Love Twins ? / Photo: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Man / Do You Think A Guy Can Actually Be Faithful In A Long Distance Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.