Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu (22412 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by kenyguy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just passing
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Koolking(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where's Nnamdi Kanu?

The destroyer of the Zoo now missing in action and hiding behind his lawyer to throw punches. Interesting
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Wallace2107: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Please kindly check other threads where videos of the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's home were posted or you can equally Google it.

Take out time to watch the videos and conclude for yourself if the lawyer has evidence to back up his suit or not.

Till then, nice day.
funny dude.video watched.no single proof. Remember Kunus bro said his brother is safe n won't disclose his location.now it's military to provide him abi ..wehdone there

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Mrnairalandd: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is forever doomed if he follows this path of making his disappearance look like it was orchestrated by the Nigeria Army.

What he does think through with this plan is this, if he successfully deceive the Court that Nnamdi Kanu has been killed, arrested or hidden by Nigeria Army so as to avoid an arrest warrant being issued against Nnamdi Kanu, it ll be on record that Nnamdi Kanu is a dead man which means Nnamdi Kanu ll never ever appear in Nigeria again for life cos the Court now recognises Nnamdi Kanu as a dead man.

This plan is dead on arrival. It won't work...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by wizkidblogger(f): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
haha...this one weak me grin

Mrnairalandd:
Nnamdi Kanu is forever doomed if he follows this path of making his disappearance look like it was orchestrated by the Nigeria Army.

What he does think through with this plan is this, if he successfully deceive the Court that Nnamdi Kanu has been killed, arrested or hidden by Nigeria Army so as to avoid an arrest warrant being issued against Nnamdi Kanu, it ll be on record that Nnamdi Kanu is a dead man which means Nnamdi Kanu ll never ever appear in Nigeria again for life cos the Court now recognises Nnamdi Kanu as a dead man.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by sukkot: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
i personally believe buratai has circumcized that uncircumcized philistine called nnamdi kanu with a blunt rusty kitchen knife. he put that niggas foreskin on the chopping board and cut it off. now kanu is a circumcized nimrod

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bhol28: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Produce Him bawo??
when he has personally choose to be on exile!
How can a whole Mazi Kanu be missing when Biafra Secret service still dey alive.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by ogogoroNo1: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nice move if you ask me
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobleking2000(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
X
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Dmec(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
abfalkolly:

Even u ,u knw kanu is nt d custody of Military!
Then where is he?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by jedyjedy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
by the time his bail gets revoked and his sureties get arrested, they will know that propaganda will not work in this instance.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
How foolish can these people be? Namdi is a terrorist. If he dies, he dies. Buratai or the government can treat him the way they like and are not under obligation to provide him. Anyone who feels otherwise can carry his protest to the nearest army barrack. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Made1414(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

Hmmm.. Lawyers and their wahala.

If the military has a good defense counsel the prayers of Kanu's lawyer does not hold water. Please note I'm not in any way in support of the military action.

It is so simple and it is so because there was never a military operation to capture Kanu. The military was just conduction it's normal operations across the country and some hoodlums attacked them and caused threats to lives of ordinary citizens so the soldiers chased them to different locations within Aba community.

Please note the popular saying: "Lawyers are lairs" The lies I was fed that made me not to study law.

The best of stupid write up ever

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by samguru(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
where were Biafran Army when the Chief commander of Biafran Army forces was taken away by Nigerian Army as claimed grin grin grin grin grin grin.

This nonsense agitation will only impoverished the easterners. The elders in the east should call their jobless youths to engage Federal government on better demand instaed of this yeye biafran state

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Abbeyme: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Me that I was waiting to see Nnamdi Kanu address the UN assembly.

Now he has gone AWOL. Or kept AWOL.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by enemyofprogress: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omo see game plan shocked shocked
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Emytea(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm army bring Kanu, i tink Ipob are sick

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bhol28: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
This guy is just trying to be relevant,he dropped his first fake allegation that some unknown Ipob members were killed.Just beating about the bush.Why can u ask military to produce someone who went into hiding just after the first Dance of the python.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by enemyofprogress: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

yes o kole werk

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Ladybec: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

Hmmm.. Lawyers and their wahala.

If the military has a good defense counsel the prayers of Kanu's lawyer does not hold water. Please note I'm not in any way in support of the military action.

It is so simple and it is so because there was never a military operation to capture Kanu. The military was just conduction it's normal operations across the country and some hoodlums attacked them and caused threats to lives of ordinary citizens so the soldiers chased them to different locations within Aba community.

Please note the popular saying: "Lawyers are lairs" The lies I was fed that made me not to study law.

bros trust me, Folks like you are type the Blood sucking politician are looking for to carry out their inhuman acts.

You called nigerian any action simple operation when lives and properties where lost.

Are you such a fool.

Mind you I have never in my entire life supported the Ipob. But this Government is forcing people like me and other well meaning Nigerians to do so.

Because I value Human over nigerian politicians

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Mrnairalandd: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
wizkidblogger:
haha...this one weak me grin

Hmmmm! They aren't smart at all.

Tell them to come for consultation so as to equip them with brand new brains, they ll say they are Biafrans being marginalised by God.

This is what you get when you only know how to run your mouth with your brains under your feets.

This is the difference between Yorubas and Igbos. A Yoruba man ll use 10years to analysis a situation before taking action with a good result at the end while Igbos will only act out of emotions without thinking through his plan. After 10years, the Yoruba man is walking around with his result while the Igbo man is complaining, wailing, whining and lamenting after 20years of anger of being marginalised by others.

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by PointB: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Army were the last in his domicile.

It makes sense they be asked to produce him.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by PointB: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

What if he's actaully been kidnapped/killed by the Army? The Nigeria Army is known for her preponderance to shoot first and ask questions later. Both Nnamdi Kanu and his parent are still missing since the Army invasion.

If Kanu is play acting, are his aged royal parent in cahoot?

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by maisauki: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
I'm interested in the outcome of this suit.
you'll need a pair of trousers and t shirt
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by dometome: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Hmmmm! They aren't smart at all.

Tell them to come for consultation so as to equip them with brand new brains, they ll say they are Biafrans being marginalised by God.

This is what you get when you only know how to run your mouth with your brains under your feets.

This is the difference between Yorubas and Igbos. A Yoruba man ll use 10years to analysis a situation before taking action with a good result at the end while Igbos will only act out of emotions without thinking through his plan. After 10years, the Yoruba man is walking around with his result while the Igbo man is complaining, wailing, whining and lamenting after 20years of anger of being marginalised by others.
Abeg just go to HELL! Go there so you and your nonsense advice will burn to ashes. So You mean we look at Afonjas and do like them, sorry oh, we don hear.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by franudi: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
The best idea. I love this lawyer.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by MrMcJay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
I have just one fear: Kanu has been given the El Zakzaky treatment.

Soon, the argument won't be: we want BIafra, it would be "Give us Kanu".

That exactly would be how the Biafran argument would be distracted simply because Kanu and his cotravellers in violence refused to allow consultation, diplomacy and tact take charge.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Elbowroom: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Please kindly check other threads where videos of the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's home were posted or you can equally Google it.

Take out time to watch the videos and conclude for yourself if the lawyer has evidence to back up his suit or not.

Till then, nice day.

No video of military invasion to kanu house
All we saw was ipork framing up videos and showing his the make up movie

I repeat no video of soldiers entering and shooting like u said.. Na lie

Ipork dwell on lies and propagandas

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by PointB: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
komekn:

Watched the videos not one thread of evidence to suggest invasion and or arbitrary illegal military action.

Actually the videos may not be conclusive, except if the Army killed everyone in the residence that day, there will be eye witness accounts. This is actually even more admissible and will corroborate the videos.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
komekn:

Watched the videos not one thread of evidence to suggest invasion and or arbitrary illegal military action.

You didn't watch the video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Declares 27th, 28th December, 2021 And 3rd January, 2022 Public Holidays / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity / Nigeria Is Built On A Satanic Foundation- Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.