Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu (22394 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by PointB: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
dometome:
Abeg just go to HELL! Go there so you and your nonsense advice will burn to ashes. So You mean we look at Afonjas and do like them, sorry oh, we don hear.

They want you to be like them, yet they say you are too full of yourself. What an irony! grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Elbowroom: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

The valid point here is that those (the military) that invaded and besieged Kanu's home are the culprits behind his disappearance(dead or alive).

It was while the said seige on his house was going on that he made contact with anyone for the last time, and according to the attorney, that was the last time anyone saw him or heard from him.

I would not like to preempt the Court, so I will stop here for now.

Lie lie lie

Show us the video of what you are saying...

Not some fabricated of video showing people lying down actiing as if they are dead...

Ipork terrorists are frustrated and will do anything to gather sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Ofemmanu1: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
dilector is long gone.
rip our cheastbeating albino dilector

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
brainpulse:
angry He thinks na the first to run to court na him win case grin.
He has to convince the court beyond reasonable doubt with clear/video evidences that

1. Kanu was in the house when military invaded the environment.
2. That he saw the military took or arrested Kanu.
3. That Kanu didn't frame his kidnapping or hoax.
4. That he wasn't part of the IPOB terrorist group.

When case starts, he go hear wem. They think say na small boy matter be this.

But they said Kanus parents were missing too before, so they have been found. Yeye unserious people.
They ll also have to prove that the damage to Kanu s house was not carried out by IPOB themselves to make it look like the NA took him away

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Benekruku(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
nwabobo:

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

No!

Catholic Muslim!

Oloriburuku Somebori!
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Brugo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy

Now this is lame
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by eagleeye2: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
eagleeye2:
I read about the death of Aguiyi Ironsi.... It was said that for months the question after his death was "where is the supreme commander". Maybe Nnamdi Kanu has gone the way of Aguiyi. Ironically both are from Umuahia, Abia State.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by mickeymimi: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
my worry is if chose to be in exile,,,,, they might find him and kill him and then........hide it from people for so many years....... they will keep saying ... he ran away till everybody forget about it..................

but if he is alive .. he should come out of hiding ... so that he can be protected and the public see justice done to him the right way....
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

Hmmm.. Lawyers and their wahala.

If the military has a good defense counsel the prayers of Kanu's lawyer does not hold water. Please note I'm not in any way in support of the military action.

It is so simple and it is so because there was never a military operation to capture Kanu. The military was just conduction it's normal operations across the country and some hoodlums attacked them and caused threats to lives of ordinary citizens so the soldiers chased them to different locations within Aba community.

Please note the popular saying: "Lawyers are lairs" The lies I was fed that made me not to study law.

Or Ooni of Ife condemned what happened in totality n said it's unacceptable.

I know people like u won't even understand why he spoke up for the very first time.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by gbengakolo: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
na wah o, make I just Sidon dey look jeje ;Dna wah o, make I just Sidon dey look jeje
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by vickylincon(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

If the military has a good defense counsel the prayers of Kanu's lawyer does not hold water. Please note I'm not in any way in support of the military action.

It is so simple and it is so because there was never a military operation to capture Kanu. The military was just conduction it's normal operations across the country and some hoodlums attacked them and caused threats to lives of ordinary citizens so the soldiers chased them to different locations within Aba community.

Please note the popular saying: "Lawyers are lairs" The lies I was fed that made me not to study law.

these guys will attack you. they never want someone with superior argument and that is my only fight with them. I meant the Biafra agitators on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by benitwater(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
*no, ibo christain
world best reply

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by visijo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
is he missing or in exile ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by GreenCap: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
This suit will go a long way in determining the fate of the Biafran agitations, the career of Yusuf Tukur Buratai and the legality/illegality of the deployment of the country's military by a section of the country against others.

Let the mentions begin!

.com.ng: is it the end of the beginning?

.com.bf: it is the beginning of the end.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria youths are the reason why Nigeria has no progress, they are the highest set of idiots I have ever seen... Thank God I have traveled and learnt a lot... I have for the past 6 months never seen a military man in this country only police, have never seen AK 47 only little one bullet round police keeps on their hip. Here police talk to u as u don't like u caution him, but look at our youths that should stand up against evil, politicizing it, Nigeria can never be good with these set of youths. Look at Uganda currently for example, youths are coming out saying no to deeds that are not acceptable, saying enough is enough... And our own youths are busy coining what should never even be acceptable anywhere. Why should army come to umuahia for operation python dance.. Is that the only south east state... No matter your tribe, if you are praying for a better Nigeria start condemning evil... Let the youths rise up in Nigeria, these men travel abroad always and have their families in abroad, but never replicate any good thing they see there here in our country. How long can we wait for them, can't we emulate this young man KANU and start fighting for a better Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

My brother, this case is dead on arrival
If the state counsel simply say the President ordered the deployment of the troops
The state counsel will thereafter invoke constitutional provisions granting immunity to the President
End of discussion
NB....Buratai takes orders fro the Pressident

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

Janjawereed lawyer.
Midnight lawyer.

IPOB does not attack soldiers and their tanks.

People were hired before hand to throw rocks on military tankers. Even that is no justification for trained soldiers to open fire on the rock-throwing civilians.

About 28 civilians were killed in Nnamdi Kanu's in the attempt to abduct Kanu.

It's a sin for the Igbo sharing one Nigeria with your lot.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by CosmicJames(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Betmaster3:
I so much love this game IPOB is playing. They should produce him, why should kanu goto court again, if i'm kanu, i'll secretly leave the zoo, go abroad and plot Nigeria's downfall wella, anytime i show my face again, it'll be when i'll hit Nigeria hard and big and score something big that'll get biafra immediately. Fvck Nigeria
That is if NK was a strong man. Unfortunately, he is not. And I think he actually fooled himself and his people wasting so many young blood for nothing.

After the invasion with so many lives lost, what happened? Nothing! FG even went ahead to prescribe IPOB.

It's actually very unfortunate.

But come to think of it, will FG try this shit with Government Tompolo?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
This suit will go a long way in determining the fate of the Biafran agitations, the career of Yusuf Tukur Buratai and the legality/illegality of the deployment of the country's military by a section of the country against others.

Let the mentions begin!
What did the military of the order section known as BSS do. Scamper into oblivion?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

What did the military of the order section knoen as BSS do. Scamper into oblivion?

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

That is if NK was a strong man....
But come to think of it, will FG try this shit with Government Tompolo?
No, Tompolo is not a struggling pauper like Kanu. He knows the 44 Laws of Power made in Nigeria. He left very early when poo was on its way to the fan.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Bayajidda1 post=60892230][/quote]
Your picture fine, remove the beard so that Interpol will deport you to Indonesia or Thailand for the drug offences, for which you are wanted.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

Your picture fine, remove the beard so that Interpol will deport you to Indonesia or Thailand for the drug offences, for which you are wanted.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Please continue revealing your trade codedly.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

Please continue revealing your trade codedly.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Bayajidda1 post=60892598][/quote]
Criminal face, madness, beating person...
Someone should help this violent Junkie.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by wanger50(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
KANU that use to boast about Biafran army being stronger than that of Nigeria. How could he have been cheaply captured within minutes by the comparatively weak Naija troops?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Pat081: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hope dis man is doing dis job 4free ooooooo or who go pay him
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakila:

Criminal face, madness, beating person...
Someone should help this violent Junkie.

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by bakila: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Now the foowl is completely silenced.
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by olamefun1990(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
nwabobo:

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

Most times when I see comments as this I just do not glorify it by giving a response but u are clearly hypocritical and irresponsible to use one's tribe or religion to insult him. By the way, Im yet to find a true Christian among igbos. A group of mediocres who celebrate idols while dey celebrate the birthday of Jesus. Personally, I wondered aim behind the mass return of igbos to the east during xmass even when "ember" months ain't so safe for journey and I found out that these idolaters only go home to renew their vow with devil and not celebrate Jesus our lord.... ...... ... Quote me and be hit by a crashing airplane..

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by pasol4real(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
komekn:

Watched the videos not one thread of evidence to suggest invasion and or arbitrary illegal military action.
It's either u are lying or just stupidly blind .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: No Presidential Aspirant Surpasses Tinubu - Ganduje / Impeachment: Tell Us What Governor Fubara Did — Tacha / Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.