Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. (1550 Views)

Please Help,palmpay Has Carried My Girlfriend / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
I WAS THERE.

first of all I'm responsible for my post so mods no ban me.

secondly it might not be the LoLa that you all know

i live close to one Yoruba man, he is juju priest and one night I saw one car tinted came to visit him.

they were speaking in language with one beautiful chick like that and did not understand.

After everything, the next day I asked the man and he said it's LoLa that she's married to one musicians that she has marriage issues. I'm
shocked now I keep hearing of this LoLa I hope she's not the one that I saw that night because it was dark.

I just hope she will come to collect the second medicine so I can video the car and see her real face.

I no dey like two weeks later Psquare was fighting ..

it all make sense now.
Guys you don't have to comment.

I have seen one handkerchief sef, and one white chicken roaming my compound it might be Peter's soul inside.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by Pidginwhisper: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided

Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by Adaumunocha(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Very funny
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very funny
it's not funny...o

1 Like

Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very funny
it's not funny...o

I witnessed it
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Very funny
it's not funny...o
Adaumunocha:
Very funny
it's not funny...o

I witnessed it
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by purem(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Only those who read little

or all the text would know

that this OP has take what

is beyond he or she

1 Like

Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
her plans is to divorce Peter and marry Paul like come back Peter come back Paul
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by Day11(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
her plans is to divorce Peter and marry Paul like come back Peter come back Paul

Where u buy d weed bros eehh sad
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
nobody is denying it
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
who else saw that Psquare fight video?
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by eyeview: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
That woman isnt ordinary.
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Eleyi ti sick.
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
eyeview:
That woman isnt ordinary.

God bless you brother, when I talk them say I don high, you come inside house come scatter family plus business is that right?
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
I WAS THERE.

first of all I'm responsible for my post so mods no ban me.

secondly it might not be the LoLa that you all know

i live close to one Yoruba man, he is juju priest and one night I saw one car tinted came to visit him.

they were speaking in language with one beautiful chick like that and did not understand.

After everything, the next day I asked the man and he said it's LoLa that she's married to one musicians that she has marriage issues. I'm
shocked now I keep hearing of this LoLa I hope she's not the one that I saw that night because it was dark.

I just hope she will come to collect the second medicine so I can video the car and see her real face.

I no dey like two weeks later Psquare was fighting ..

it all make sense now.
Guys you don't have to comment.

I have seen one handkerchief sef, and one white chicken roaming my compound it might be Peter's soul inside.
"farting in front of your lover is the key to a great relationship"
I swear you dey crazy

Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MasterKim: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

it's not funny...o

I witnessed it
Why u come dey tell us?
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2017
MasterKim:

Why u come dey tell us?

because it's the truth
Re: Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. by MyNewJackeT: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2017
I believe it

(1) (Reply)

See What Is Getting Nigeria Men Excited And Ready To Order (photo) / Airforce Have You Seen Your Oga Birthday Party Pic / Married Or Unmarried Sex Is Not A Sin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.