Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo (61875 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Praizeupdates: 4:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Man carried his fiance without legs on his shoulder, show her off to the world for peole to know he truly love and care for her as they both share cute adorable pre wedding photo.

This man is a legend? Cute Or nay?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-carried-his-girl-without-legs-on-his-shoulder-in-cute-pre-wedding-photo/

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Praizeupdates: 4:04am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy wow this is beautiful

See More Cute sexy Photos of the Couple => HERE

38 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Lifestone(m): 4:39am On Apr 09, 2019
True love has no limits

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by frozen70(f): 5:10am On Apr 09, 2019
This is an example of true love

23 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by KingLennon(m): 5:21am On Apr 09, 2019
I know it must be a foreign guy. If na naija girl be that her own don finish cuz even conductor no go look her face

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by KingLennon(m): 5:22am On Apr 09, 2019
frozen70:
This is an example of true love
Las Las Love is a scam o

19 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by HeWrites(m): 5:25am On Apr 09, 2019
Still won't stop the guy from cheating

9 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by femi4: 5:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Her boobs make sense sha

13 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by PrettyEneawan(f): 5:44am On Apr 09, 2019
This Is True Loveoo True Love Na Excess Loveooo

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by anochuko01(m): 5:45am On Apr 09, 2019
KingLennon:
I know it must be a foreign guy. If na naija girl be that her own don finish cuz even conductor no go look her face
you'll be shocked...she go don born like 4 for naija

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by falcon01: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2019
femi4:
Her boobs make sense sha
am pretty sure I wasnt the only one one that went back to see the boobs after seeing this comment

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by KingLennon(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2019
anochuko01:
you'll be shocked...she go don born like 4 for naija
No be lie o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by vibbb: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Love without boundaries.

Salute you both.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by luvyaself95(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Nigeria get no love undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 09, 2019
True love has slowly eroded away in this our country. Almost everyone calculates benefits before going into anything and when those benefits dry up, they japa to d next. The socioeconomic atmosphere ain't helping matters too undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Justfunkira(m): 7:02am On Apr 09, 2019
The woman go dey treat the guy like God grin
She will be like: finally someone put an end to my shame cool

3 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by egopersonified(f): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Once she wears her prosthetic legs and trousers, she would look completely normal.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by vanida6: 7:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow lovely smiley
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobodyperson: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Imagine having sex with her lipsrsealed
I almost vomited

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Opto1: 8:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Lifestone:
True love has no limits

What's Truelove about this? I'm not saying it's not Truelove either, but I just want you to understand that, you can't just be correct with only this picture as they only proof. What if that woman is the bullion van? Or maybe the guy is someone like me that felt all human are equal.

True love stand the test of time and not all the infatuation delusional lost we call love this days.

We are all equal fam.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Opto1: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Imagine having sex with her lipsrsealed
I almost vomited

Lol. Life, what if you had an Accident and you become dual amputee, won't you wish you had someone to love you?
You be talking as if you know tomorrow. Sometime some shit are better not saudd

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Kingseex1(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by TANID(m): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2019
KingLennon:
Las Las Love is a scam o
I Understand You Very Well Bro

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by TANID(m): 8:38am On Apr 09, 2019
All I See Is A Thicker Body Girl
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by ecclize: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2019
femi4:
Her boobs make sense sha
o le rorun wo in other word u cannot make heaven someone should please interpret this in igbo and hausa

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Auxtin85(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Na the waist the energy dey. Be proud of what you have bro nice one
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Uncleodi(m): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
With true love, the world will be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by ShitHead(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Love is not only blind...It's crippled. kiss
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by TheAngry1: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Cool. Visit Lagos for your honeymoon grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.