Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Get All Necessary Advice On Having A Successful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get All Necessary Advice On Having A Successful Relationship (616 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / I'm Planning On Having A Three some With My Best Friend(21+ ONLY) / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get All Necessary Advice On Having A Successful Relationship by victree4: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2010
HELLO GUYS,
I have been so INTERESTED in the fact that very little people know how to keep their relationships. You get to find out that about 70% of people in the world today gets into a relationship and they are unable to make it last. Most people end up being in a relationship for just 2 months and this continues to bother me. Have you ever thought of the reason why most people do not know how to keep their relationships? If you have not then i must tell you that i have! I would not be able to give details here because of my limitations but just visit this blog www.sweetlovelife4all..com and find out why these problems keep re-occurring.
You have nothing to loose only those short term relationships.
You can also find out how to catch the woman or man of your dreams and get him/her to stay with you for as long as you want.
Just visit www.sweetlovelife4all..com and see exactly what i am talking about
Re: Get All Necessary Advice On Having A Successful Relationship by Ben13: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2010
you can design o
Re: Get All Necessary Advice On Having A Successful Relationship by Sanders: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2010
You (Ben) are a better designer and @ vik, i love your blog

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed : What Can I Do To Win Him Forever? / In The Name Of Love / Would You Consider Marrying A Woman Or Man Who Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.