Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? (1956 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Met cassava instead of cucumber...

Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Lol. I unknowingly ended up doing what I didn't want to do. sad
I WANT TO KNOW grin
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Anytime I remember ehn, it's as if I should carry cane and start flogging myself. undecided
i Can Still Give You A Second Chance grin
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
where then?
No idea.

Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I've got mixed feelings about mine. The silly things we do at times sef. sad
Honestly. sad
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeadRat:
i Can Still Give You A Second Chance grin
No, thank you. undecided
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
No, thank you. undecided
thats What YOU Always Say, even Though Its The Opposite
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Babe u don vex be dat ?

Don't mind him
That's how they ll be looking for someone's trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Perspectives:

one thing though,
am not a nice guy.

I love bad boys especially d not so nice ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
He was so mean to me
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
leathalbeast:
where then?

Backyard
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeadRat:
I WANT TO KNOW grin

Beyonce Knowles nii sad tongue
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
No idea.

Honestly. sad

Who is she giving puppy face? Please goan give that to Omo nna. undecided undecided

Told my younger sister about what happened last night and babe is vexing because she wasn't around to heat things up. Evul pesin. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Who is she giving puppy face? Please goan give that to Omo nna. undecided undecided

Told my younger sister about what happened last night and babe is vexing because she wasn't around to heat things up. Evul pesin. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Don't worry I'll give Fisola this night. kiss
Hahahaha she got the evil spirit from her elder sis nii, come and be shouting on top my own house again. You go hear. grin grin
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't worry I'll give Fisola this night. kiss
Hahahaha she got the evil spirit from her elder sis nii, come and be shouting on top my own house again. You go hear. grin grin

Hehehehe... Just forget Ghana like that. Lemme even goan disturb him sef... cheesy cheesy tongue

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. I'm glad she wasn't around sef, that girl can ginger ya madness anyhow, I'm sure I would have lost my cool if she was there nii.
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe... Just forget Ghana like that. Lemme even goan disturb him sef... cheesy cheesy tongue

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. I'm glad she wasn't around sef, that girl can ginger ya madness anyhow, I'm sure I would have lost my cool if she was there nii.

Hahahaha. cheesy cheesy
Wetin grandma talk?
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Beyonce Knowles nii sad tongue
one Day, hunter GO Catch This Blackhawk undecided
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha. cheesy cheesy
Wetin grandma talk?

That one na long story but she said I did no wrong tho. cool kiss kiss
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

That one na long story but she said I did no wrong tho. cool kiss kiss
Come and gist me jare, I even need advice about something.
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by chiraqDemon(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Beech poosy stank
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
DeadRat:
one Day, hunter GO Catch This Blackhawk undecided

Catcher catcher nii undecided tongue
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I've got mixed feelings about mine. The silly things we do at times sef. sad
nostalgic? wink
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by FitnessDoctor: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Perspectives:
I had too high expectations from her. doubt if ill meet anyone like her.

and did you fulfill the high expectations she had of you
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by FitnessDoctor: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I disappointed myself instead. undecided
Eya, you always seemed perfect online
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Eya, you always seemed perfect online
Really? No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I love bad boys especially d not so nice ones

gud girl.

whats the Aj in your moniker
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
and did you fulfill the high expectations she had of you

i guess i didnt
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by donMIG(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
A guy bot her a new fone...in dis recession n he didn't touch her n she doesn't have his number too....hahahaha....girls can lie
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by Blackhawk01: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
nostalgic? wink

Spot on cool
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by FitnessDoctor: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? No one is perfect, we all make mistakes.
I noticed that the on one is perfect saying is what people use to justify themselves rather than accept and learn from their mistakes.
I pray you get a boyfriend that knows how to press your mumu button very well.. hahaha
I really miss free wedding rice
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by FitnessDoctor: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Perspectives:

i guess i didnt
To be sincere you might never find the kind of girl you are looking for. You might have to shape her yourself or manage what you see
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Spot on cool
It happens, but time diminishes memories, at least, the intensity. You're not on.
Re: What Disappointed You About Your Last Relationship? by makydebbie(f): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I noticed that the on one is perfect saying is what people use to justify themselves rather than accept and learn from their mistakes.
I pray you get a boyfriend that knows how to press your mumu button very well.. hahaha
I really miss free wedding rice
I said it because you seemed surprised.

Lol not my wedding tho. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She has a boyfriend,should I keep trying to woo her. / Lady Hangs Herself After Being Dumped By Boyfriend / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.