Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? (24374 Views)

Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
We are here to share our experience on our past (last) relationship.
Who was at fault or who brought about the abrute end of the r/ship... I knw that majority of the persons who are going to comment would surely fault their ex-partner (as per say na u holy pass).

As for me, i wasn't comfortable with her being around me. I suddenly realised she's way older than i am, she was 37yrs nd i was barely 26 at that time, so i called it a quite

So let's hear from you guys.

PS. Too much cruise is not allowed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by KidDarkness(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
O.P just watch, no one will take responsibility for being at fault

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
You warned against too much cruise but you didn't warn against lying

64 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
KidDarkness:
O.P just watch, no one will take responsibility for being at fault
It seems like it's in our nature, especially 4rm dis part of the world.

19 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
You warned against too much cruise but you didn't warn against lying

Na still part of the cruise now baba.

17 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
So you can speak good English??

Earlier on you quoted me and I didn't understand a thing that you said, for a moment I thought maybe you're drunk or high.. I was even weak to reply you grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by headbasher96(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
She was the commissioner of cheerful givers almost all the street guys know all the colour of panties she used

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
headbasher96:
She was the commissioner of cheerful givers almost all the street guys know all the colour of panties she used
Lol, abi na de oda way round?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Earlier on you quoted me and I didn't understand a thing that you said, for a moment I thought maybe you're drunk or high.. I was even weak to reply you grin grin grin
No vex oo hanty, what i quoted u 4, was my own way of catching cruise oo. I'm glad u neva understood waht i meant... Anyways tell us na who been fuckup for ur past lovy-lovy life?
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Only pure English please.. undecided undecided undecided
LeeSmart:

No vex oo hanty, what i quoted u 4, was my own way of catching cruise oo. I'm glad u neva understood waht i meant... Anyways tell us na who been fuckup for ur past lovy-lovy life?

10 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Only pure English please.. undecided undecided undecided
Aiit noted. So tell us, who was at fault?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Good boy.. grin grin grin

Honestly speaking, it was nobody's fault... Life just happened and we went our separate ways.

We had different priorities back then.
LeeSmart:

Aiit noted. So tell us, who was at fault?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Good boy.. grin grin grin

Honestly speaking, it was nobody's fault... Life just happened and we went our separate ways.

We had different priorities back then.
"Good boy" was that even necessary ma'am?

15 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
I like you, you're not as stubborn as your brothers here...😁😁😁😁
LeeSmart:

"Good boy" was that even necessary ma'am?
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by headbasher96(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Lol, abi na de oda way round?
do u know how it feel when u are working your ass off in the sun moving from here and there to provide for someone u love all that i wanted was appreciation nothing more

And the same people is collecting dick from everybody like even my own friends started visiting me for no reason because i no the dey house and u know where i the work but u go come dey house from morning say u the wait for me for no reason and i will ask this stupid girl if she is uncomfortable with them always visiting she will say no but still offering them kpekus like loafs of bread anyway this my said friend opened up to me and even mentioned other he was the who mediated over the whole matter.

Dude called a meeting with every one he knows that has tasted the kpekus and some women that dont get along with this girl in the area it took him an hour of sermon for everyone to come clean i was dumbfounded with what i heard sha when he was done with our circle.

My said friend had already done a little charity in the area in anticipation of the whole drama he sprinkled some gifts like salt and oil here and there won all the women over.

So the area took it upon themselves to expel this my girl i was very high the day of the whole encounter i sat like a lost kid guy imaging what i have been living with the only words i was able to mutter was pls she should not enter my room again and nobody should touch her because my friends gift did magic all the area went berserk fuel by some women she had issues with i dont seem to know how a single lady will have issues with married women but all the women were baying for her blood she should be stripped and beaten others wanted to attack her physically all i wanted was for her to go and nobody should drag and spoil my home appliances she later left what later ensured between me and her family is something else because they sent her back to me see guts o girl wey i never marry them the call family meeting the invite me i sha sent my elder brother when him start to smome cigarrate for their palour meeting finish because he went there to pepper them too well i on my own learnt a thing or two from the who qagmire

Dont ever show a lady u love her to an extent even my mama now i the pepper her from time to time but my mum seems to enjoy it she will say its how she raised me i no longer take any woman serious again thats life sha and guys should be careful of how they look at girls some just indecentstars hidin in plain sight how will a lady not be lacking anything and cant have self control its really a mistery

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by LeeSmart: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
speechless right now...
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Her village people especially her elder sis felt I can't take care of her, and she started giving me attitude in regards to her elder sis comments

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by lamdbull: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

She left when she heard my new song😭

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by PixelPlexus: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
It was looted by hoodlum diguise as lover and now the love pandemic seems to be far from over as I don't even have love palliative , i don't really like talking about this but have no options to appeal for love donors for love aids

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by IyaTola: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
grin

Like Umu Obiligbo will sing in Igbo 'Nwannem rapu umuwanyi je chuo ego' meaning 'my brother forget the ladies, go and make money.

If anyone betrays your trust (boy or girl), dont kee yourself, try to explain your position to them and if they fail to reason with you, just move on with your life and try to be happy

12 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Yellowblack: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Person wey buy love, no dey pay finish

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by opalu: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ok
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Irupetepete: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Too
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by chicoMX(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
There's this girl I was dating that year, our love story was like a fairy tale lol.

While I was based in owerri at the time, she was based in Umuahia but serving at Rivers state. All the time we were dating, distance wasn't a problem (we usually meet at least once every month).
She's a very good girl, the only bad side about her was that she had too many exes!

After service, she got a job somewhere in Calabar. Although I was happy for her, I had a feeling our relationship might be threatened.

3 weeks after she resumed worked at calabar, she called and said she was h*rny. She said if I didn't come to Calabar ASAP she would cheat. I was confused at this point, cos the last time we saw each other was not even up to a month.
Funny thing is, she's not fully settled. She was still squatting with a colleague from work at the time. I told her that when she secures her place, I would come and besides I was very busy at the moment.

To cut the story short. She said if I didn't come, then she can't assure me that she wouldn't sleep with another guy. I couldn't sleep that night. I was just thinking about the whole, like if I can't trust you then it's over zi.

By morning, I called her to end the relationship.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Dindondin(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
There was a girl around 2013. I left her cos she cheated. I would have forgiven her but recalled she also had an unremorseful behavior

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Draslo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Hmmmmm.

She used only tomato to cook rice stew for a Yoruba demon like me. A Delilah to my Samson. Found out she was blindly Obidient this past election so I know I made a good decision.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Dididrumz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
My last relationship ended and I started a new one with the same person again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by money121(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ok
Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by Tyranny: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023

** Ended cuz I ain't got no attention to give!!

16 Likes

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by popweezy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
It was my fault tho, pretty girls that I can't resist kept coming my way. I just lost interest in her and started ignoring her calls. But sometimes, when I feel honey I try to reach her and she has never failed to deliver even after we had broken up. A very good girl!

Guys, be careful of girls that have so many EXes, I bet with my two balls you're not the only one enjoying her.Believe it or not, it is the bitter truth. Always remember the notion that says ( once de'be, always de'be) I rest my case.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? by callmevirus(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Where do you live in Mzansi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"why Is It That Almost Only Ugly Guys Approach Me?" / My FiancΓ© Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.