Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him (34353 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by samintegrity(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
angry
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by ipledge10(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are very unrealistic character I can see

I will address all you lies of a question one by one

1 :Yes Obama was one of the worst things that has happened to the black race apart from being President of America what eləsə has he done for black people anywhere..Under him black on black crimes spiralled upwards without remedy, Obama funded demonic insurrection against various govts in Africa for no reason from Libya to Nigeria where he funded and armed Islamic terrorist to deal terror in the region, it's on record that Obama refused to give Nigeria the antidote to the Ebola even though the biggest gathering of black people in world faced an epidemic ..

2: You need to read more about global warming so you will know it's a big fraud being pushed by Satanist . With this, you supposed to be locked in a solitary confinement. So the satanist sponsored the three terrible in North and Central America within three weeks.

3 : you clearly know nothing about autism and the industry behind it so I can't help you please do, so many people can see you for the idiot that you are

4: Obama care is nonsense , what kind of Healthcare plan tries to force few to pay for the health care of of everybody including illegals ..It will implode on it own by December so then who will you blame ..Obama care is not workable .
In a sane society, medi care is for all. Ask yourself why the repeal and replace had failed three times even when GOP control the executive and legislative.
5: can you see how silly you sound now ? So the North Korean Rogue govt wakes up and start threatening the US , Japan and South Korea with unprovoked nuclear strikes and Donald Trump promises his allies of his support but yet you think Trump is the one who is escalating the issues ..can't you just see how wickedly untruthful and silly you're?

6 : Have you asked yourself what the US anthem has done to those overpaid NFL babies that they want to disrespect it ..How many blacks have been killed under Trump as compared to under the devil Called Obama but yet you think Trump is the their problem ..See we all know they are bing influenced into civil disobedience by Hillary Clinton and George Soros Satanic funding. Taking kneel during anthem started during Obama regime. Trump escalated everything by saying owners should fire players that knee. Trump said there are fine people in people that carry Nazi flag and Confederate flag, while calling players protesting son of a bitch. If you don't know, more than 400,000 USA soldiers was killed in world war 2. The civil war in USA killed more American than any other war. Carrying Nazi flag and Confederate flag is the utter disrespect to the American flag and the soldiers. Keep your mouth keypad shut of u don't have anything sensible to say

7: If not for Twitter the evil bias mainstream media would have destroyed Trump and he would never be president but thank to Twitter the truth must go out daily from the heart of a man who truly loves America...no matter what haters like you want Trump will never ditch Twitter for y'all..so live with it

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by cescky(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2017
sad
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by livinbygrace: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

Man, I'm no fan of hillary Clinton but trump is the devil.

Are you suggesting that mark Zuckerberg should not have a political opinion? If he likes and voted for hillary that's his political franchise.

The pictures you posted below are from very very unverified sources. I laughed hard when I saw facebook co-founder donates to hillary for election. So that is also an evidence of mark Zuckerberg hating on trump? It ridiculous man!
Mark Zuckerberg as I know always tries to be politically neutral which is good for his business. If he decides to have a political opnion that's his right.

Stop typing nonsense,trump is devil and all top American pastors and evangelist (Hagen,Copeland,TD Jakes,Joyce Meyer) and the rest supported his campaign ?That you don't like him does not mean you should be spewing trash all to deceive people.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by livinbygrace: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2017
livinbygrace:

Stop typing nonsense,trump is devil and all top American pastors and evangelists(Hagen,Copeland,TD Jakes,Joyce Meyer) and the rest supported his campaign ?That you don't like him does not mean you should be spewing trash all to deceive people.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Throwback: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
When black people start alluding to religion and satan when describing Obama or liberalism, I just laugh off the fanaticism of the same black people who were held as slaves by Jesus loving whites of conservative America.

Yes the very same conservatives who did not want segregation to end. Jesus my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Neminc: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Trump is a great man and a great president

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Stupid and ignorant people indeed.
ipledge10:
my bad, I just hate it when stupid people believe they are smart
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Maybe we export him to your country to grab women pus*ies and call your people son of bitches. He will bring his Nazi pals too to wipe all your people away with their torka torches while hanging some on trees. Is that a deal ?.
Neminc:
Trump is a great man and a great president
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2017
livinbygrace:

Stop typing nonsense,trump is devil and all top American pastors and evangelist (Hagen,Copeland,TD Jakes,Joyce Meyer) and the rest supported his campaign ?That you don't like him does not mean you should be spewing trash all to deceive people.
Do you borrow brain from all these pastors? So because those pastorprenurs supported him I shouldn't think of him as a devil even if he acts like one?

Stop using your pastors brain, yours can also work

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by peterphd(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Thelma1552 post=60900811][/quote] This is Harry kane
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Jarus(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Everybody is against Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by livinbygrace: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

Do you borrow brain from all these pastors? So because those pastorprenurs supported him I shouldn't think of him as a devil even if he acts like one?

Stop using your pastors brain, yours can also work

Keep quiet go rest,your point is irrelevant and senseless.Piss out!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

What lie did Obama tell blacks?

How has American grown to unprecedented levels under trump?

Is it by withdrawing their support for global warming? A position which will ensure our future children are tormented by rays from the sun.

Is it by claiming vaccines cause autism? Without any evidence to back it up?

Is it by trying to repeal Obama care to cut taxes for the rich like himself?

Is it by escalating the north korea tensions?

Is it by being on tweeter everyday to taut his critics? And sometimes even abuse them.

Is it by instead of listening to the pleas of black NFL players who took a knee while the American anthem and flag are sang and hoisted repectively he chooses to insult them. These are black people like you protesting the abused right of lives of blacks like you and all trump can do is ridicule their freedom of expression and ask the NFL to sack them. And you a black man is supporting him? It's pathetic bro

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up? Which unprecedented levels, trumps only achievement is using fear to and religious, ethnic and national divide to provide jobs and such a system always easily crashes.
who told you all this lies? Better keep shut if you don't know what to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Neminc: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Maybe we export him to your country to grab women pus*ies and call your people son of bitches. He will bring his Nazi pals too to wipe all your people away with their torka torches while hanging some on trees. Is that a deal ?.

Yes we will very much prefer him to the one we have here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Neminc: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Jarus:
Everybody is against Trump.

Everybody is not against trump. I love him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Believe me you can have him. He will set his Nazi henchmen on you guys and it will be like the 20s when his father Fred was a Nazi enforcer. We Americans will send the racist pig to you. Good riddance to a scam artist,
Neminc:

Yes we will very much prefer him to the one we have here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2017
When it comes to Mark Zuckerberg,I always reserve my comments
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by coluka: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Abeg you guys should come and carry Buhari and give us Trump

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Neminc: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Believe me you can have him. He will set his Nazi henchmen on you guys and it will be like the 20s when his father Fred was a Nazi enforcer. We Americans will send the racist pig to you. Good riddance to a scam artist,

I wish the exchange could happen today

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
You keep him my brother. Trump has done enough damage here and we don't need another one.
coluka:

Abeg you guys should come and carry Buhari and give us Trump

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Director Mueller is working on that.
Neminc:

I wish the exchange could happen today
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by TundeHashim(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

What lie did Obama tell blacks?

How has American grown to unprecedented levels under trump?

Is it by withdrawing their support for global warming? A position which will ensure our future children are tormented by rays from the sun.

Is it by claiming vaccines cause autism? Without any evidence to back it up?

Is it by trying to repeal Obama care to cut taxes for the rich like himself?

Is it by escalating the north korea tensions?

Is it by being on tweeter everyday to taut his critics? And sometimes even abuse them.

Is it by instead of listening to the pleas of black NFL players who took a knee while the American anthem and flag are sang and hoisted repectively he chooses to insult them. These are black people like you protesting the abused right of lives of blacks like you and all trump can do is ridicule their freedom of expression and ask the NFL to sack them. And you a black man is supporting him? It's pathetic bro

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up? Which unprecedented levels, trumps only achievement is using fear to and religious, ethnic and national divide to provide jobs and such a system always easily crashes.
Bro don't mind him. most trump supporters are delusional

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Not surprised you love him from several thousands of miles away. We Americans that have to see this shameless bigot and a world wide disgrace of a man don't care for him. He's losing support every day. He thinks of people like you as subhuman. I guess you will love that, if he doesn't like the Blacks in America, do you think he will like the blacks in Africa ?.
Neminc:

Everybody is not against trump. I love him

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by TundeHashim(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
siegfried99:

grin

Na una dey make this dumb ppl feel important by quoting them. Just ignore the rubbish they type grin

I was reading the dude post.. couldn't stop laughing.. grin
You're 100% right bro..the best thing is just to ignore...pretend as if u didn't see their comments.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2017
God bless you for that. You will never see a Deer cheering for a Tiger but you will see brain dead Africans cheering for a Nazi loving racist trump. Stockholm Syndrome. Self hating House Negros they are.
TundeHashim:
Bro don't mind him. most trump supporters are delusional

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by darlingnuel(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Most Americans hate Trump. Let him deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by paradigmshift(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

1 :Yes Obama was one of the worst things that has happened to the black race apart from being President of America what eləsə has he done for black people anywhere..Under him black on black crimes spiralled upwards without remedy, Obama funded demonic insurrection against various govts in Africa for no reason from Libya to Nigeria where he funded and armed Islamic terrorist to deal terror in the region, it's on record that Obama refused to give Nigeria the antidote to the Ebola even though the biggest gathering of black people in world faced an epidemic ..

2: You need to read more about global warming so you will know it's a big fraud being pushed by Satanist .

3 : you clearly know nothing about autism and the industry behind it so I can't help you

4: Obama care is nonsense , what kind of Healthcare plan tries to force few to pay for the health care of of everybody including illegals ..It will implode on it own by December so then who will you blame ..Obama care is not workable .

5: can you see how silly you sound now ? So the North Korean Rogue govt wakes up and start threatening the US , Japan and South Korea with unprovoked nuclear strikes and Donald Trump promises his allies of his support but yet you think Trump is the one who is escalating the issues ..can't you just see how wickedly untruthful and silly you're?

6 : Have you asked yourself what the US anthem has done to those overpaid NFL babies that they want to disrespect it ..How many blacks have been killed under Trump as compared to under the devil Called Obama but yet you think Trump is the their problem ..See we all know they are bing influenced into civil disobedience by Hillary Clinton and George Soros Satanic funding.

7: If not for Twitter the evil bias mainstream media would have destroyed Trump and he would never be president but thank to Twitter the truth must go out daily from the heart of a man who truly loves America...no matter what haters like you want Trump will never ditch Twitter for y'all..so live with it

spot on. God bless you.
I lovw Trump.no nonsense man, very straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by olarid01: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

2: You need to read more about global warming so you will know it's a big fraud being pushed by Satanist .

3 : you clearly know nothing about autism and the industry behind it so I can't help you

6 : Have you asked yourself what the US anthem has done to those overpaid NFL babies that they want to disrespect it ..How many blacks have been killed under Trump as compared to under the devil Called Obama but yet you think Trump is the their problem ..See we all know they are bing influenced into civil disobedience by Hillary Clinton and George Soros Satanic funding.

what is this one saying? Of all the raised points, you can't respond constructively and with prove, all you did was just rant? Is this how to place an argument?..... hopeless....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by DanielGb(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
TRUMP is a god. So smart than the traditional Media. In this new age, you are the media. Twitter as made it possible. I don't enjoy Facebook that much.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by JUHABACH: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

... not even worth it tbh. this guy is clearly far gone

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Abbeybailey(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
olarid01:

what is this one saying? Of all the raised points, you can't respond constructively and with prove, all you did was just rant? Is this how to place an argument?..... hopeless....
He is a dotard just like the racist pig he worships. A clown licking the behind of black hating , Nazi loving and klan loving tramp. All this coming from Salamrushdie who has never gone beyond his village to Abuja and Lagos. He's so obsessed about a country that doesn't even know of his existence .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.