Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him (34347 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
SalamRushdie is a Nazi sympathizer. He is a lapdog to a well known deranged and demented 71 year old son of Fred Trump who was a well known Nazi henchman in Queens, NY in the 20s. He SalamRushdie should come to Chicago and I will drive him to Nazi town in Northern Indiana to meet his Nazi pals and I promise him his black skin will turn pink in one hour. How brain dead can he be to supprt a Nazi loving trump ?.

How does me being a lover of equity, free trade and good international governance equate to being a Nazi sympathizer.. I my love from Trump comes strictly for his commitment to making America great because a Great America means hope for all peace loving people of the world except Islamists expansionist , terrorist , illegal immigration, health care cheats , homosexuals and dolts . I beleive in in equity and I would never hate someone just because of the color of his skin or the way he talks ..I am practising christian and God has told me times without number that he sent Trump and there nothing haters can ever do about it ..Lucasbalo if you remember very well during the elections even though the polls showed otherwise I maintained the Trump was going to win
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2017
olarid01:

what is this one saying? Of all the raised points, you can't respond constructively and with prove, all you did was just rant? Is this how to place an argument?..... hopeless....

First and foremost no point to was raised other than the usual liberal sympathizer gibberish ..When it comes to Autism and global warming you will need an IQ of 140 and above to discuss it and I noticed many don't have it so I didn't bother to delve into it in my response..I keep asking y'all to name one thing Trump is doing that's bad and you can't..Imagine someone saying he is escalating the North Korean threat grin >: grin I swear Satan has siezed y'all
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

What lie did Obama tell blacks?

How has American grown to unprecedented levels under trump?

Is it by withdrawing their support for global warming? A position which will ensure our future children are tormented by rays from the sun.

Is it by claiming vaccines cause autism? Without any evidence to back it up?

Is it by trying to repeal Obama care to cut taxes for the rich like himself?

Is it by escalating the north korea tensions?

Is it by being on tweeter everyday to taut his critics? And sometimes even abuse them.

Is it by instead of listening to the pleas of black NFL players who took a knee while the American anthem and flag are sang and hoisted repectively he chooses to insult them. These are black people like you protesting the abused right of lives of blacks like you and all trump can do is ridicule their freedom of expression and ask the NFL to sack them. And you a black man is supporting him? It's pathetic bro

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up? Which unprecedented levels, trumps only achievement is using fear to and religious, ethnic and national divide to provide jobs and such a system always easily crashes.

If really Obama or the democrats ever cared about the black people, then they should have done something about the black-on-black killings going on in Chicago. You see, Obama totally turned a blind eye on the happenings in Chicago but you will see him turn up at the funeral of young black people murdered by white cops to sing Amazing Grace and to offer his trademark victim rhetoric.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Abbeybailey:
He is a dotard just like the racist pig he worships. A clown licking the behind of black hating , Nazi loving and klan loving tramp. All this coming from Salamrushdie who has never gone beyond his village to Abuja and Lagos. He's so obsessed about a country that doesn't even know of his existence .

You keep calling the man that got you your new job a racist pig ... Do you know how I felt watching the ISIS slit the Throats of middle east minorities daily and Obama pretending that there was nothing he could do about while he kept dropping weapons and cash to them in the middle of the night , do you know how scared I was when I realised that Obama was using American funds and influence to power a Jihad while the whole world watched an kept quiet..today in less than a year Trump has ended all of that without risking any American lives just because he put an end to that evil ISIS slush fund .. I suspect that there is something very illegal about you and that's why you see Trump as a threat

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

To be quite honest with you. Leave religion out of this, trump is very unprofessional and uncouth. He has divided America into racial factions more than ever, that guy doesn't deserve to be a president.

Just leave religious sentiments and any other sentiment apart, then go to his twitter page, read his last 10 posts or just any 10 random posts. Then ask yourself, is this guy a president or a show man.
it amazes me when people talk like racism is a thing of th past and long forgotten. It amazes me when people think that racism can go away. We've only pretended that it is fading away. It's not about black and white. Amongst the white themselves, there is racism. It only gets worse when a particular race is perhaps known to be the cause of a particular social problem... you should understand what I mean. Trump is only a "catalyst" that is bringing out the truth in different individuals and race!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2017
randomme:
This is beyond me.

All I know is that Mark Zuckerberg will keep making money from every leading story all around the world even the said tweet made by Trump.

I think Facebook is a leveled ground for everyone and everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion on any issue.
oosheh !

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

How does me being a lover of equity, free trade and good international governance equate to being a Nazi sympathizer.. I my love from Trump comes strictly for his commitment to making America great because a Great America means hope for all peace loving people of the world except Islamists expansionist , terrorist , illegal immigration, health care cheats , homosexuals and dolts . I beleive in in equity and I would never hate someone just because of the color of his skin or the way he talks ..I am practising christian and God has told me times without number that he sent Trump and there nothing haters can ever do about it ..Lucasbalo if you remember very well during the elections even though the polls showed otherwise I maintained the Trump was going to win
You do not know of what you speak. I have know of trump for over 30 years and he doesn't give a damn about anyone but trump. If you are overwhelmed by his bogus wealth, he's a poor man compared to the likes of Gates, Bezos, Buffet, Ellison, Zuckenberg and co. Secondly, he schemed his nephews out of the inheritance of their dead father who happens to be trump's senior brother. Go google Central Park 5 and see how worthless this racist pig is. If I and tens of millions black Americans and overwhelming majority of Hispanics and Nigerian Americans think he's a racist, what the heck do you know about America from your comfy place in Nigeria. A divisive president that was hailing Nazis as good people and deriding black football players who came from humble background to become millionaires and Multimilllionaires in $ as sons of bitches, think of what he will think of your black behind on Africa. He hasn't gotten anything done and even republicans ridicule him openly. You want your Biafra from him and I hope and pray you get your Biafra because I have no problem with that but I can bet you a dollar to donut, trump doesn't give a damn about you or any one like you. Keep wallowing in your ignorance . Obama came from nothing and became a very successful man and he was elected twice overwhelmingly and his approval level is way high up unlike the dotard you worship. His next failure is tax reform. A guy who won't release his taxes because it will show how sleazy he is. Ask any American, our taxes will file every April 15 reveals everything about us and that's why the scam artist won't release his taxes like every president has been doing for over 40 years. You can worship him all you want but the Bottomline is that you don't count in the scheme of things.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
randomme:
This is beyond me.

All I know is that Mark Zuckerberg will keep making money from every leading story all around the world even the said tweet made by Trump.

I think Facebook is a leveled ground for everyone and everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion on any issue.
Oosheh ! shocked

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Everyone knows that Zuckerberg has great hatred for Trump but it don't matter because Trump shall Trump all Satanist and their gimmicks In Jesus Name
Rush die ?

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

If really Obama or the democrats ever cared about the black people, then they should have done something about the black-on-black killings going on in Chicago. You see, Obama totally turned a blind eye on the happenings in Chicago but you will see him turn up at the funeral of young black people murdered by white cops to sing Amazing Grace and to offer his trademark victim rhetoric.
You surely don't know how things work in America. The job of curbing crime in Chicago falls on the Mayor Rahm Emmanuel who is a bad mayor. I am a Chicagoan and the problem is just in couple neighborhoods precisely Englwood and Back of The Yards on the South side. Why put the blame on Obama ?. Come up with something new buddy.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by lightwind(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
SalamRushdie is a Nazi sympathizer. He is a lapdog to a well known deranged and demented 71 year old son of Fred Trump who was a well known Nazi henchman in Queens, NY in the 20s. He SalamRushdie should come to Chicago and I will drive him to Nazi town in Northern Indiana to meet his Nazi pals and I promise him his black skin will turn pink in one hour. How brain dead can he be to supprt a Nazi loving trump ?.
shut the f****ck man

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by NezoLee19: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

What lie did Obama tell blacks?

How has American grown to unprecedented levels under trump?

Is it by withdrawing their support for global warming? A position which will ensure our future children are tormented by rays from the sun.

Is it by claiming vaccines cause autism? Without any evidence to back it up?

Is it by trying to repeal Obama care to cut taxes for the rich like himself?

Is it by escalating the north korea tensions?

Is it by being on tweeter everyday to taut his critics? And sometimes even abuse them.

Is it by instead of listening to the pleas of black NFL players who took a knee while the American anthem and flag are sang and hoisted repectively he chooses to insult them. These are black people like you protesting the abused right of lives of blacks like you and all trump can do is ridicule their freedom of expression and ask the NFL to sack them. And you a black man is supporting him? It's pathetic bro

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up? Which unprecedented levels, trumps only achievement is using fear to and religious, ethnic and national divide to provide jobs and such a system always easily crashes.

Nice point man but sometimes I wonder what happened to our humanity
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

First and foremost no point to was raised other than the usual liberal sympathizer gibberish ..When it comes to Autism and global warming you will need an IQ of 140 and above to discuss it and I noticed many don't have it so I didn't bother to delve into it in my response..I keep asking y'all to name one thing Trump is doing that's bad and you can't..Imagine someone saying he is escalating the North Korean threat grin >: grin I swear Satan has siezed y'all
I can tell you many things he's doing wrong. Let's start from Obamacare. It's not perfect but it's the best thing we have going unlike the junk the republicans want to impose on us. I have a colleague that was saved by Obamacare . He had quadruple heart bypass surgery. It's true my wife and I premium went up by almost $4.000 but I don't want Americans to die of treatable diseases like some third world countries. Where is the border wall ?. Another failure. His tax proposal is another failure in the making for one simple reason, he's a tax cheat who wouldn't release his taxes. About North Korea, he's truly a dotard. What's he gonna do with a country that had nuclear weapon ?. Set the whole Asia and America on Armageddon . Does that make any sense. Contain the Lilliputian in Pyongyang but a crazy and demented 71 year old fool is trying to Start a third world war. You like him being married thrice and cheated on his ex wives while he was married. What a Christian thing to do. What about scamming thousands of people with that useless trump university . What about grabbing them by the pus&ies ?. Please don't get me started with this cretin . Americans ain't scared of him and he's wetting his pant now because Gen Flynn and Manafort will soon be indicted by Director Mueller and they will be singing like Canary birds. Keep licking his nits but I assure u he hates you more than he hates me.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You do not know of what you speak. I have know of trump for over 30 years and he doesn't give a damn about anyone but trump. If you are overwhelmed by his bogus wealth, he's a poor man compared to the likes of Gates, Bezos, Buffet, Ellison, Zuckenberg and co. Secondly, he schemed his nephews out of the inheritance of their dead father who happens to be trump's senior brother. Go google Central Park 5 and see how worthless this racist pig is. If I and tens of millions black Americans and overwhelming majority of Hispanics and Nigerian Americans think he's a racist, what the heck do you know about America from your comfy place in Nigeria. A divisive president that was hailing Nazis as good people and deriding black football players who came from humble background to become millionaires and Multimilllionaires in $ as sons of bitches, think of what he will think of your black behind on Africa. He hasn't gotten anything done and even republicans ridicule him openly. You want your Biafra from him and I hope and pray you get your Biafra because I have no problem with that but I can bet you a dollar to donut, trump doesn't give a damn about you or any one like you. Keep wallowing in your ignorance . Obama came from nothing and became a very successful man and he was elected twice overwhelmingly and his approval level is way high up unlike the dotard you worship. His next failure is tax reform. A guy who won't release his taxes because it will show how sleazy he is. Ask any American, our taxes will file every April 15 reveals everything about us and that's why the scam artist won't release his taxes like every president has been doing for over 40 years. You can worship him all you want but the Bottomline is that you don't count in the scheme of things.

You are just being pure plain mischievous to think anyone especially Trump will be able to evade tax and Obama would have let it slide ( same Obama that wire tapped the Trump campaign )

Trump has released his Tax records but you are just filled with hate so you can see it ..When Rachel Maddow got her hands on just one why did she keep quiet because she realised that in just one year Trump had paid more tax than what She, Obama and Hillary had paid in a life time .... Please stop making this NFL thing look like a black thing ( Is it only black people that play in the NFL) you people just like to distort Trump's good intentions to suit your evenly agenda on earth ..Well I am currently drinking a cup of green tea and watch impressive videos of American Patriots burning their NFL memorabilia and season tickets .Let's see how those overgrown babies in the NFL get paid next year if they don't grow up ..Ehen how many NFL games have you even been to in your life = Zero ..You don't contribute nothing to the growth of NFL but since their civil disobedience now suits your evenly agenda against the Trump govt you are now pretending to care .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
lightwind:
shut the f****ck man
Come over and try it Nazi lover.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You surely don't know how things work in America. The job of curbing crime in Chicago falls on the Mayor Rahm Emmanuel who is a bad mayor. I am a Chicagoan and the problem is just in couple neighborhoods precisely Englwood and Back of The Yards on the South side. Why put the blame on Obama ?. Come up with something new buddy.

In other words, there is nothing he, as president, could have done? He should have, at least, talked about it. He needed not wait for the next black kid to get shot by a cop before he talk. Obama did nothing to improve the black race.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are just being pure plain mischievous to think anyone especially Trump will be able to evade tax and Obama would have let it slide ( same Obama that wire tapped the Trump campaign )

Trump has released his Tax records but you are just filled with hate so you can see it ..When Rachel Maddow got her hands on just one why did she keep quiet because she realised that in just one year Trump had paid more tax than what She, Obama and Hillary had paid in a life time .... Please stop making this NFL thing look like a black thing ( Is it only black people that play in the NFL) you people just like to distort Trump's good intentions to suit your evenly agenda on earth ..Well I am currently drinking a cup of green tea and watch impressive videos of American Patriots burning their NFL memorabilia and season tickets .Let's see how those overgrown babies in the NFL get paid next year if they don't grow up ..Ehen how many NFL games have you even been to in your life = Zero ..You don't contribute nothing to the growth of NFL but since their civil disobedience now suits your evenly agenda against the Trump govt you are now pretending to care .
Your epistle shows that you are absolutely clueless about how things work in America. The NFL ratings is going through the roof. The contracts in NFL is loaded upfront and those players get tens of millions of $ upon signing. Stick to your local politics please and leave this alone. All the drivel you are posting shows how ignorant you are and thank goodness your relevance doesn't go beyond nairaland. Congratulations on your drinking Green tea while I am drinking pure water in a satchet. Would love to hang out with you when I am in Lasgidi for Xmas. I still think of you as a nice guy but misguided when it comes to trump. Anyway, I still have love for you as a brother from another mother but I have to set you straight because I really like you.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

In other words, there is nothing he, as president, could have done? He should have, at least, talked about it. He needed not wait for the next black kid to get shot by a cop before he talk. Obama did nothing to improve the black race.
I don't know where you guys getting this information from. I am on the ground and the problem is being tackled but blaming Obama makes no sense. He talks about it all the time but he's a president of 330 million people not only the 9 million people in Chicagoland . Obama's my role model for so many reasons .
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by mpowa(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Everyone knows that Zuckerberg has great hatred for Trump but it don't matter because Trump shall Trump all Satanist and their gimmicks In Jesus Name
Jesus and Trump in the same sentence? Oh my Goist, that's tremedously bigly a Disaster grin grin shocked grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2017
mpowa:

Jesus and Trump in the same sentence? Oh my Goist, that's tremedously bigly a Disaster grin grin shocked grin
SalamRushdie worships trump like we Xtians worship Jesus. The downside is trump will call him a subhuman negro to his face.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2017
mpowa:

Can you see how deeply you have been mislead by agents of Satan on earth ..If you don't know the battle against Trump has to all do with his leaning towards evangelical ideology rather than satanism as obtained in the white house till of recent ...For you information every work day in the white house now begins with prayers led by America's first praying president in ages..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I don't know where you guys getting this information from. I am on the ground and the problem is being tackled but blaming Obama makes no sense. He talks about it all the time but he's a president of 330 million people not only the 9 million people in Chicagoland . Obama's my role model for so many reasons .

I am not blaming him. I just don't like the Idea that Trump care for black people less than Obama did. They both don't care. The only difference is Trump being more honest.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Your epistle shows that you are absolutely clueless about how things work in America. The NFL ratings is going through the roof. The contracts in NFL is loaded upfront and those players get tens of millions of $ upon signing. Stick to your local politics please and leave this alone. All the drivel you are posting shows how ignorant you are and thank goodness your relevance doesn't go beyond nairaland. Congratulations on your drinking Green tea while I am drinking pure water in a satchet. Would love to hang out with you when I am in Lasgidi for Xmas. I still think of you as a nice guy but misguided when it comes to trump. Anyway, I still have love for you as a brother from another mother but I have to set you straight because I really like you.

I also know you have good heart but you have been mislead by ethnic pressures of your immediate environment..Something tells me you will secretly vote for Trump in the next elections
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

I am not blaming him. I just don't like the Idea that Trump care for black people less than Obama did. They both don't care. The only difference is Trump being more honest.
Obama is not perfect like no one is perfect. I tell you why Americans fell in love with Obama. He's definition of what America stands for. Coming from nothing and being somebody. He never inherited a Dime from his father or mother. Was raised by his grandparents and did everything right. He was a constitutional lawyer and Harvard law graduate. A State Senator and US Senator before becoming the president. Very Well educated and so is Michelle is wife unlike the Olosho as a First Lady in there now. Obama's a man of high intellect, honor, dignity and class and no scandal or ex wives. Compare to the thin skin Nazi booster and rabble rouser in office now. You wonder why Obama's approval ratings is in upper 60s while trump is in the 30s . I am a father of Three beautiful young ladies and a Junior and I sure pray to God to achieve what Obama achieved in life. Enough said. I take Obama over the racist black and Latinos hating tramp.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I also know you have good heart but you have been mislead by ethnic pressures of your immediate environment..Something tells me you will secretly vote for Trump in the next elections
Please don't put a curse on me. Will commit suicide before voting for that skunk.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Infact, I live in Oak Park which is majority White town on the outskirt of Chicago. My hatred of him came from Central Park Five case. Google that and tell me if he's not the worst of humans.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obama is not perfect like no one is perfect. I tell you why Americans fell in love with Obama. He's definition of what America stands for. Coming from nothing and being somebody. He never inherited a Dime from his father or mother. Was raised by his grandparents and did everything right. He was a constitutional lawyer and Harvard law graduate. A State Senator and US Senator before becoming the president. Very Well educated and so is Michelle is wife unlike the Olosho as a First Lady in there now. Obama's a man of high intellect, honor, dignity and class and no scandal or ex wives. Compare to the thin skin Nazi booster and rabble rouser in office now. You wonder why Obama's approval ratings is in upper 60s while trump is in the 30s . I am a father of Three beautiful young ladies and a Junior and I sure pray to God to achieve what Obama achieved in life. Enough said. I take Obama over the racist black and Latinos hating tramp.

You just called your first lady (someone's mother, sister, daughter and wife) olosho. Is that what America stands for? I thought you acknowledge rights of even gays, trans etc. So much for what America stands for.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 10:48am On Sep 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

You just called your first lady (someone's mother, sister, daughter and wife) olosho. Is that what America stands for? I thought you acknowledge rights of even gays, trans etc. So much for what America stands for.
Yes, I did because truth is bitter. There was a time she was a nude model and the picture was all over . Where were you when the Whitey you love were calling Barrack Obama and Michelle monkeys ?. Did you criticize them for that or are you a monkey. I hope you are not because I know I am not a monkey.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

The Democrats you are talking about have been appealing for the revocation of rights to own guns as individuals. And the republicans have been fighting that, if the republicans will let the Democrats achieve that, black on black and white on black violence will go down to a low level. Trump even had a campaign mantra that says "Do not let clinton take your guns".
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

The Democrats you are talking about have been appealing for the revocation of rights to own guns as individuals. And the republicans have been fighting that, if the republicans will let the Democrats achieve that, black on black and white on black violence will go down to a low level. Trump even had a campaign mantra that says "Do not let clinton take your guns".
The right to bear arms is the 2nd Amendment and guns are part and parcel of American life. My wifey and I are gun owners with FOI Card. I do occasionally go to the Gun range to target shoot but ain't gonna go out and commit any crime with my guns. It's just exercising my second amendment rights as an American. The only time I shot my gun was when I had my Jnr after three beautiful girls. I came back from the hospital so high and I don't even drink or smoke. I was so happy to put the 15 bullets on my Glock and gets in my backyard and shot in the air with happiness. No sane Democrats will call for gun eradication in America because it's a political suicide.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by viklegend(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2017
worst of it all is that Obama had to donate his campaign manager to buhari and helped make him president using crooked methods, so he is the origin of all the troubles Nigeria is going through
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2017
viklegend:
worst of it all is that Obama had to donate his campaign manager to buhari and helped make him president using crooked methods, so he is the origin of all the troubles Nigeria is going through
Myth. Give us the name of the campaign manager please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.