Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him (34354 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Ucheparker(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are very unrealistic character I can see

I will address all you lies of a question one by one

1 :Yes Obama was one of the worst things that has happened to the black race apart from being President of America what eləsə has he done for black people anywhere..Under him black on black crimes spiralled upwards without remedy, Obama funded demonic insurrection against various govts in Africa for no reason from Libya to Nigeria where he funded and armed Islamic terrorist to deal terror in the region, it's on record that Obama refused to give Nigeria the antidote to the Ebola even though the biggest gathering of black people in world faced an epidemic ..

2: You need to read more about global warming so you will know it's a big fraud being pushed by Satanist .

3 : you clearly know nothing about autism and the industry behind it so I can't help you

4: Obama care is nonsense , what kind of Healthcare plan tries to force few to pay for the health care of of everybody including illegals ..It will implode on it own by December so then who will you blame ..Obama care is not workable .

5: can you see how silly you sound now ? So the North Korean Rogue govt wakes up and start threatening the US , Japan and South Korea with unprovoked nuclear strikes and Donald Trump promises his allies of his support but yet you think Trump is the one who is escalating the issues ..can't you just see how wickedly untruthful and silly you're?

6 : Have you asked yourself what the US anthem has done to those overpaid NFL babies that they want to disrespect it ..How many blacks have been killed under Trump as compared to under the devil Called Obama but yet you think Trump is the their problem ..See we all know they are bing influenced into civil disobedience by Hillary Clinton and George Soros Satanic funding.

7: If not for Twitter the evil bias mainstream media would have destroyed Trump and he would never be president but thank to Twitter the truth must go out daily from the heart of a man who truly loves America...no matter what haters like you want Trump will never ditch Twitter for y'all..so live with it

You sound like a conspiracy theorist/brainwashed fool. I'm not an American, neither Republican or Democrat but I've been paying attention to the news and making research. Something that is clearly not in your dictionary. Colin Copernick started this protests and initially just sat down while the anthem played. Until a teammate advised him to kneel, that team mate was a former army ranger! This kneeling started under Obama's administration. I saw the video of the Philando Castro's shooting and I wept for hours. The officer involved was not convicted. I wish I know you in person cos you're beyond words at this moment. The shootings of unarmed black Americans has been happening for a long time now and yet there has been NO CONVICTIONS! I am only taking my time to address this because I have read the most about this particular issue and feel this particular point would stand the most chance of penetrating your unbelievably thick skull. The kneeling respectfully while the anthem is being played is the most peaceful and respectful protest I've ever seen. It has brought attention to the reason why the protest is being done but they're still fools like you who focus on the act and not the reason beyond the action.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yes, I did because truth is bitter. There was a time she was a nude model and the picture was all over . Where were you when the Whitey you love were calling Barrack Obama and Michelle monkeys ?. Did you criticize them for that or are you a monkey. I hope you are not because I know I am not a monkey.

I don't love or hate people based on their race. So hold on on that whitey thing. It is funny how people expect every black person to hate Trump. It doesn't work that way. Some of us can see through the politics being played by the democrats. If they so love the black people who always vote for them, then why haven't they tried to uplift their standard of living. The democrats already believe that black people are not capable of achieving great things. The republicans on the other hand, want the blacks to get rid of their victim mentality and take responsibility. It is not the white that litter the black community with teenage mothers, it's irresponsible black men that are doing that. Why focus on the white being bad to us when we are not even helping our own cause. I hope you won't blame the white people if mayweather continue the way he is going and eventually becomes bankrupt like Jackson or Tyson.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by lightwind(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Come over and try it Nazi lover.
you murfucka,if ar got you am gon bully ur a***ss
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Ucheparker:

You sound like a conspiracy theorist/brainwashed fool. I'm not an American, neither Republican or Democrat but I've been paying attention to the news and making research. Something that is clearly not in your dictionary. Colin Copernick started this protests and initially just sat down while the anthem played. Until a teammate advised him to kneel, that team mate was a former army ranger! This kneeling started under Obama's administration. I saw the video of the Philando Castro's shooting and I wept for hours. The officer involved was not convicted. I wish I know you in person cos you're beyond words at this moment. The shootings of unarmed black Americans has been happening for a long time now and yet there has been NO CONVICTIONS! I am only taking my time to address this because I have read the most about this particular issue and feel this particular point would stand the most chance of penetrating your unbelievably thick skull. The kneeling respectfully while the anthem is being played is the most peaceful and respectful protest I've ever seen. It has brought attention to the reason why the protest is being done but they're still fools like you who focus on the act and not the reason beyond the action.

The name is Colin Kaepernick and not Colin Copernick..you can't even get the name right yet you think you know what's happening ..

Cc Seun Mynd44 please Rule 2 must be applied here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by mpowa(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Can you see how deeply you have been mislead by agents of Satan on earth ..If you don't know the battle against Trump has to all do with his leaning towards evangelical ideology rather than satanism as obtained in the white house till of recent ...For you information every work day in the white house now begins with prayers led by America's first praying president in ages..
Ogbeni, make we hear word Jare!. If this one, a confirmed racist who call kkk, Fazis fine people, birther, misogynist who wants to grab women by the genitals, someone who mocks disables, mock veterans that fought for america while he's a draft dodger for 5 solid times, a war monger, a scam artist, someone far from compassion, is a christian, just by holding hands or because they're praying hypocritical prayers on him, then I don't think anyone will make heaven.Then probably the so called satanists are better because at least they're capable of compassion.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
mpowa:

Ogbeni, make we hear word Jare!. If this one, a confirmed racist who call kkk, Fazis fine people, birther, misogynist who wants to grab women by the genitals, someone who mocks disables, mock veterans that fought for america while he's a draft dodger for 5 solid times, a war monger, a scam artist, someone far from compassion, is a christian, just by holding hands or because they're praying hypocritical prayers on him, then I don't think anyone will make heaven.Then probably the so called satanists are better because at least they're capable of compassion.

I can see you have been effectively brain washed ..I never try to convince people like you ..the only message I have ever for you is that Trump will be a two term president and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by mpowa(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I can see you have been effectively brain washed ..I never try to convince people like you ..the only message I have ever for you is that Trump will be a two term president and there is nothing you can do about it
I'm tired of discussing with this guy, what do you mean by brainwashed? you think am a Trump fan who need an orange buffoon to tell him what to think? anybody supporting Trump must check his brain, because most things he does are on record, either on twitter or video, I don't need anyone to give me their opinion, I can watch it, read his comments and make my decisions. For example, his comments at the UN, do I need anybody to tell me this guy is not normal? for a president of a great nation like America to say he would destroy a sovereign nation about 25Million people, even when they're yet to attack you, or you calling a leader of another nation 'Rocket Man'. He does a lot of these trash everyday, all he does and say are on record, some people will see that and will still be saying 'Rankadede!' I give up on some fellows, especially Nigerians supporting him.

As per 'he will do two terms', what's my business, if Americans wants to finish the remaining of their dwindling reputation under him, they should sleep and let him make the second term, China and some nation are already trying to take over the world power, the world will turn to them - I'm too sure it won't happen though.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
mpowa:

I'm tired of discussing with this guy, what do you mean by brainwashed? you think am a Trump fan who need an orange buffoon to tell him what to think? anybody supporting Trump must check his brain, because most things he does are on record, either on twitter or video, I don't need anyone to give me their opinion, I can watch it, read his comments and make my decisions. For example, his comments at the UN, do I need anybody to tell me this guy is not normal? for a president of a great nation like America to say he would destroy a sovereign nation about 25Million people, even when they're yet to attack you, or you calling a leader of another nation 'Rocket Man'. He does a lot of these trash everyday, all he does and say are on record, some people will see that and will still be saying 'Rankadede!' I give up on some fellows, especially Nigerians supporting him.

As per 'he will do two terms', what's my business, if Americans wants to finish the remaining of their dwindling reputation under him, they should sleep and let him make the second term, China and some nation are already trying to take over the world power, the world will turn to them - I'm too sure it won't happen though.

American economy has grown to unprecedented levels in under just a year of Trump's sterling performance yet you think China will grow bigger now ..you are funny the only time China could have surpassed the US would have been under the evil Islamic leadership of that thing called Obama who made it a point of duty to destroy America's greatness by moving all the jobs producing factors outside the US and promoting a culture of laid back lazy gender arguing Americans who wear Vaginas as costumes but God came thorough and put an end to that with the coming of Trump . meanwhile are you a Muslim or a gay? I need to know so it will help me engage you on the right direction

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by robonski15(m): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Not surprised you love him from several thousands of miles away. We Americans that have to see this shameless bigot and a world wide disgrace of a man don't care for him. He's losing support every day. He thinks of people like you as subhuman. I guess you will love that, if he doesn't like the Blacks in America, do you think he will like the blacks in Africa ?.

We Americans will support trump all the way.. We so much love and care about him hence we voted for him.. If you want me to talk about black Americans .."Akata" Nairaland wont be able to contain it..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by robonski15(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

American economy has grown to unprecedented levels in under just a year of Trump's sterling performance yet you think China will grow bigger now ..you are funny the only time China could have surpassed the US would have been under the evil Islamic leadership of that thing called Obama who made it a point of duty to destroy America's greatness by moving all the jobs producing factors outside the US and promoting a culture of laid back lazy gender arguing Americans who wear Vaginas as costumes but God came thorough and put an end to that with the coming of Trump . meanwhile are you a Muslim or a gay? I need to know so it will help me engage you on the right direction

You are not far from the truth. . Obama was a big disaster..

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by KingZero: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
It is honestly so hard to argue with a (Nigerian) Trump supporter simply because he has the backing of some "Evangelical Pastors" and you already know Nigerians don't play with their Men of God. You wan tryyy??

Satanist this Satanist that, your oh so God sent leader is the most uncouth person ever and it doesn't have anything to do with propaganda. Let's not even talk about his obsession with Obama
Everybody knows Obama wasn't the best leader but to blindly compare his poise to this person you have in the Whitehouse, give the black man some credit. The black man worked twice as hard as this man and had to be twice as nice to get to that position.

Trump is even a failed businessman if we are really going to scrutinise the guy sef but ah "God sent him to bring stability to the world"

if we really look am, it looks like the world will end sooner with Trump at the helm and tbh e don do sef. God come carry us go

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Everyone knows that Zuckerberg has great hatred for Trump but it don't matter because Trump shall Trump all Satanist and their gimmicks In Jesus Name
another deluded individual. Smh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
another deluded individual. Smh

Another misled person
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
lightwind:
you murfucka,if ar got you am gon bully ur a***ss
Hush your trap Junebug. You ain't gonna do shiiit but get your a&s whooped.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by prIVy7(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Everyone knows that Zuckerberg has great hatred for Trump but it don't matter because Trump shall Trump all Satanist and their gimmicks In Jesus Name

Please Salam Rushdie, could you back-up this claim of yours that Obama, Clinton and the Democrats are Satanists with more information especially links to prove.

Thanks
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by lightwind(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Hush your trap Junebug. You ain't gonna do shiiit but get your a&s whooped.
thats ma hommie talking me there..... Wat's up N***ggo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Ucheparker(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The name is Colin Kaepernick and not Colin Copernick..you can't even get the name right yet you think you know what's happening ..

Cc Seun Mynd44 please Rule 2 must be applied here

Thanks for the correction but sadly that's the only thing your brain could see from that post. Maybe you really do believe the spew of shit that comes out of your mouth. Now I feel pity for you.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
prIVy7:

Please Salam Rushdie, could you back-up this claim of yours that Obama, Clinton and the Democrats are Satanists with more information especially links to prove.

Thanks
Do not bother yourself. He's a trump lapdog. Anyone that disagrees with him is a satanic incarnate , gay, Muslim and crazy. I don't know what make him lose his marbles when it comes to the racist pig named trump.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
KingZero:
It is honestly so hard to argue with a (Nigerian) Trump supporter simply because he has the backing of some "Evangelical Pastors" and you already know Nigerians don't play with their Men of God. You wan tryyy??

Satanist this Satanist that, your oh so God sent leader is the most uncouth person ever and it doesn't have anything to do with propaganda. Let's not even talk about his obsession with Obama
Everybody knows Obama wasn't the best leader but to blindly compare his poise to this person you have in the Whitehouse, give the black man some credit. The black man worked twice as hard as this man and had to be twice as nice to get to that position.

Trump is even a failed businessman if we are really going to scrutinise the guy sef but ah "God sent him to bring stability to the world"

if we really look am, it looks like the world will end sooner with Trump at the helm and tbh e don do sef. God come carry us go
Gbam. I as a Yankee has accepted that trump is God's punishment on America. This too shall pass. He's both abomination and abberation on America.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
robonski15:

We Americans will support trump all the way.. We so much love and care about him hence we voted for him.. If you want me to talk about black Americans .."Akata" Nairaland wont be able to contain it..
Says a faceless E warrior.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Trump will do 20 term and you will vote for him from Nigeria I guess. Keep your hallucination going. He, his son Jnr and aides are lawyering up for the eventual hammer coming down from Director Mueller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria / As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.