Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo (24735 Views)

Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) / This Is What You Get From Going Solo-- Fan Lashes Out At Peter Okoye / Before And Now Picture Of Westlife Music Group After 5years Of Going Solo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by intruxive(m): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Bigg ups mr p more grease to your elbow.
Show them that hate cant stop you, u have got a loyal and intelligent wife to back you up, watch yourself explode, no more greedy brothers to limit you jare
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Olulinks(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2017
internationalman:
He should form a crew with Kaffi..
So two dancers should start singing abi? Isn't that what you're insinuating?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Generalyemi(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2017
olamil34:
biafra and there greadiness, u can not go retire abi.

at least he is not a head hunter
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by samjey: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2017
The beginning of the end of their relevance in the music sphere! Somebody mark my words!
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by realmrsugar: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2017
veekid:
These guys sef; which music e wan play

Same thing I thought off
......nd am stl evn thinking nd laffn
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by MrDoGood(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2017
They're back together
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by pri4life(f): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Shooooo ! Before nko? MR P no be up coming name / artist . Na new name naa, make him commot the psqare and start afresh . Na wetin quarrel the cause .
Finstar:
Cause it's already a hardcore brand. Should I say a household name? undecided Remove Psquare and he will look like an. Upcoming artist. cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-oGKodJ490UE/WcyccHgZWdI/AAAAAAAAFEk/PIvjLRISnDAra2lRtKzTBzOi92w98FjOgCLcBGAs/s320/mrp2.jpg[/img]

Peter Okoye Aka 'Mr P' Of PSquare is set to host a live performance on Saturday, October 7th in Dallas.

He shared the news on his IG page,

He wrote;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Yradbq0sWnk/WcycKVmLFfI/AAAAAAAAFEg/uwFgTCWzlkQgTEJ19eIqK4kfU-xKfYi-QCLcBGAs/s320/mrp.jpg[/img]

Gist Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-set-to-perform-in-dallas.html

This guy just wants to score a first to show that he is doing better as a solo artist. I regret to say but this singular act has shown me that he is very IMMATURE coupled with his penchant for posting everything on social media. A boy in a mans body.

He has won my Dislike. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Adaumunocha(f): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2017
onatisi:

they are finished . they were made to be great as a team. just wait and see how fast they will fade out,
now nobody even cares if they reconcile or not, the only thing is they are rich , which means they can establish other businesses individually
No one's destiny is tied to another. E.g 2face. Just wish them well in their solo endeavors.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by ignis: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2017
Who P Square help?
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by childrenday15(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2017
U guys should not be performing songs una produce as psquare oo. We wan know D brain box behind psquare.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Icepresh(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2017
This Life Ehn... This Guy that can't sing anything get mind go solo
He'll regret his decisions tho , I am sure
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Reference(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2017
samjey:
The beginning of the end of their relevance in the music sphere! Somebody mark my words!

Not necessarily. There are many breakups in life that end well from businesses, religious organisations, professionals, etc. Remember a certain Beyonce was a group member. It just depends on how it is handled. Certainly an absolute rebranding is imperative. The guy just has to be focused, hardworking and enormously patient.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by TolErins(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2017
If P-square truly breaks, then it should go the way of Mo-hits, stage name of "Mr P of P-square" shows lack of creativity.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Anslemchiboy(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
in sort I no no watin dey worry dis
guys, ever since their mother died dey just dey misbehaves. Didn't they know that their destiny's Liaises with each other am sorry for them their own will be worse than style plus
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by beejayphako(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2017
You guys are not seeing what am seeing o. The rate at which this guy dey jump on shows is alarming. I think he's broke, and remember he was angry cos Paul canceled a show they were supposed to host without his knowledge.
I think Paul and Jude knows this and they probably think aunty Lola is the one chopping his money.
My own opinion tho

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Michaelmercy(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
See dis useless Dude o, y can't u remove d name 'PSQUARE' from your name. Just use Mr P. na. lol alakori oshi
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by mavinc4u(f): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
najaka:
issorite.... breakup n fallout of music.. most tyms only one person gets to still sing after a breakup. so who will still remain relevant peter or paul? worst case senerio none makes it...... cos i notice going solo dey ve wack songs...

I think Paul will remain relevant.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by samjey: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Reference:

Not necessarily. There are many breakups in life that end well from businesses, religious organisations, professionals, etc. Remember a certain Beyonce was a group member. It just depends on how it is handled. Certainly an absolute rebranding is imperative. The guy just has to be focused, hardworking and enormously patient.
I respect your submission. You earned two thumbs up from me . A most logical analysis from your desk.thanks
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mark my words, Peter will be successful cos his hands are clean.

I've noticed a trend amongst people/fans. When someone decides to speak out about being victimised, you'll be seen as the bad guy and be bashed while the other person doing the maltreating will be seen as the good guy simply because he chose to remain silent on the said issue.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Feyikemi12(f): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by QuinDimples(f): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
He said he is Peter of "PSQUARE". No matter how much they fight, the name "PSQUARE" symbolizes the two of them together.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by irokoagent(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nollywood and Nigeria finest satellite TV station is now available on your mobile phone both on androids and ios.

Iroko TV brings to u your favorite exciting series such as Stalemate, My Neighbors Wives, Jenifa’s Diary, Black and White, Husbands of Lagos, Aso Ebi and so much more….

And guess what, for our Data savers, its data free download. All u’ve to do is locate our nearest kiosk to u and get your movies for free.

Subscription is now

1k for 3 month
2k for 1 year (promo price)
IROKO TV… TRULY NAIJA!!!

Call or whatapp for details

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by ogtavia(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
No wonder he was called "a shameful"....he is just going to make a fool of himself...
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by UnknownT: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
itzdavinz:

this ur English I die ooo cheesy

this ur English I die ooo
perform not person
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Myself2(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Finstar:
. Upcoming artist. cheesy

Up and coming artiste you mean ?
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by cimag: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am yet to be convinced that they have broken up.All this drama could be for a purpose even though the fighting looks real.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Finstar: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Myself2:

Up and coming artiste you mean ?

Yea. Thank you tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Ifynnas: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
without Paul psquare does not exist. Paul is da bomb shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Myself2(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Finstar:

Yea. Thank you tongue

You're welcome . tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by odaniel1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
The evil wind of oblivion that blew across the career of Dbanj has finally cast it's spread on P Square's. Arrogance and Greed are a terrible mix...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Baba Sala Died - Son Talks On Icon's Demise After Taking Supper / Celebrities Who Insured Their Body Parts For Millions / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Nigeria's 58th Independence With Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.