Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo (24730 Views)

Peter Okoye Set To Launch Mr P Clothing Line (Photos) / This Is What You Get From Going Solo-- Fan Lashes Out At Peter Okoye / Before And Now Picture Of Westlife Music Group After 5years Of Going Solo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Victornezzar: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
olamil34:
biafra and there greadiness, u can not go retire abi.
do u av sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by pastorcyrus(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-oGKodJ490UE/WcyccHgZWdI/AAAAAAAAFEk/PIvjLRISnDAra2lRtKzTBzOi92w98FjOgCLcBGAs/s320/mrp2.jpg[/img]

Peter Okoye Aka 'Mr P' Of PSquare is set to host a live performance on Saturday, October 7th in Dallas.

He shared the news on his IG page,

He wrote;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Yradbq0sWnk/WcycKVmLFfI/AAAAAAAAFEg/uwFgTCWzlkQgTEJ19eIqK4kfU-xKfYi-QCLcBGAs/s320/mrp.jpg[/img]

Gist Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-set-to-perform-in-dallas.html

Is it that water is thicker than blood here?.There is a saying that blood is thicker than water but here,the reverse is the case
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by princechiemekam(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
K
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Adaumunocha(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
I think one of the twins is more talented than the other....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Maris0427: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
I'm guessing he's just going to dance... Apparently that's all he's good at
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by rozayx5(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
internationalman:
He should form a crew with Kaffi..

nice idea wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by olamil34(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

do u av sense
Yes! But am sure u dnt have enough brain cell to form a sense
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by chinnasa: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
I like this guy no time no wink

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
The show no go sweet
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Victornezzar: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
olamil34:
Yes! But am sure u dnt have enough brain cell to form a sense
shut up
wat concerns biafra nd dis post
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by liljaydee(m): 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
na which song he go sing as Mr P? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
For your piano,drums,guitar,vocal training,
whatsapp me 08083825042 facebook praise keys tobechi
Get the best training on any of the listed instruments professionally.....in three (3) months. (Lagos only)
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Intellad(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2017
mehn, I love this guy lips and his big dick... I won't miss his performance
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Banter1(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
I’m not much of a P-square fan but this cowardly act they embarked on may ruin them especially this one wey no sabi sing... which one is Peter P-square Mr P

What the fuckkery is all this ??
he is richer than your entire family. Hater

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Dearlord(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Na today undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by YelloweWest: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Good luck with your solo career.

Family over anything.

All the best.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
issorite.... breakup n fallout of music.. most tyms only one person gets to still sing after a breakup. so who will still remain relevant peter or paul? worst case senerio none makes it...... cos i notice going solo dey ve wack songs...
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Harkyn92(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Dem dey follow u talk sey make u no break u no gree, now that u don break, will u please forget about the name p square and go by your solo name and see whether the popularity go increase.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by holluphemydavid(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2017
veekid:
These guys sef; which music e wan play
him go sing him and his brother song
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by YelloweWest: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Gwan2:
I wish him all the best if he finds better comfort with being solo...
You insult my wife and disrespect my family?....Nigga, I will diplomatically cut you outta my life like a mosquito resting on my scrotum undecided
That is it
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by babiwonda: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2017
JUS SHUT UP
What a rainy Monday overhere don’t know of your side but overhere its really cold n’ rainy I guess God decided to wet the earth today anyway that’s not my business ,I know its been a while I posted for my dear readers but today’s own ain’t for everybody but actually for those who have decided not to lose focus of their DREAMS.
I’m talking about those who have decided to say “NO” to “FEAR” and “YES” to “FAITH”
I’m talking about those who have decided to BELIEVE THAT “WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”
I’m talking about those who “WAKE UP EVERYDAY AND WORK TOWARDS THE DREAM THAT ONLY THEM SEE AND THOSE AROUND ARE BLIND TO”
I’m talking about those who remain VALID when others call them STUPID.
It’s for those the world has called a FOOL but still see themselves as a TOOL.
Now pls do me the favour if you are among those I listed above to do me the favour of READING ON but if not STOP READING .
For those who are among those who are reading on ,I want you to know that the main source of your DISTRACTION is d DEVIL and the only way to conquer him is simply by RESISTING HIM BY THE POWER OF THE SPIRIT and I’m not saying this because its written in the WORD OF GOD but because I’ve been using this weapon and it has been cooperatin wit me so I decided to share this secret with you cos I don’t wanna see you QUITTING ON YOUR DREAMS .
I know you have been MOCKED, CRITICISED, CALLED NAMES such as ODE ,OPONU ,DUMBASS, BROKEASS , etc but do you know one weapon you can use to conquer this dart thrown at you is by tellin the devil “JUST SHUT UP” and when you do this he has no choice but to run away cos 1PETER 5VS 8 says the devil is a WALKAHOLIC yeah he walks about looking for whom is WILLING TO COOPERATE WITH HIM so I need you to discipline your
EYES : Use your EYES to SHUT UP the DEVIL by refusing to READ THE LIES HE PRESENTS BEFORE YOU.
EARS: Use your EARS to SHUT UP the DEVIL by REFUSING TO LISTEN TO THE LIES AND JUNKS HE’S TRYING TO PLANT INTO YOUR HEART THRU UR EARS JUS TURN DEAF EARS TO HIM.
HANDS: Use ur HANDS to tell him SHUT UP the devil by simply REFUSING TO COOPERATE WITH GREED AND THEFT.
EMOTIONS : Use ur EMOTIONS to shut up the devil when he’s trying to activate a negative anger within you cos when a negative anger is activated within you ,negative devils get to flow into you, likewise when you ignite a POSITIVE ANGER within you ,POSITIVE POWER FLOWS OUT FROM YOU TO CONQUER THE DEVIL AND D EVIL WEAPONS FASHIONED AGAINST YOU.
Now I know after reading this somewhere in you wants to start SHUTTING UP THE DEVIL before you go to start SHUTTING HIM UP, pls understand that you can’t do it by MAN’S POWER cos you are JUST A BRANCH(JOHN 15 VS 5) and you need CHRIST’S HELP to solve or conquer any PROBLEM or DEVIL .
Learn to daily remind YOURSELF that you are a BRANCH and you need God’s Help
Learn to daily tell GOD to RECHARGE YOU WITH HIS GRACE
Learn to give God all the Glory so he can ALWAYS HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE
LEARN TO ASK GOD FOR THE GRACE TO BE FOCUS AND THE GRACE NOT TO GIVE UP.
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Banter1:
he is richer than your entire family. Hater

Lol
Poverty is indeed a bad thing,imagine of all the things in the world that’s the best sentence you can come up with ??ok o

Well,if he’s richer than my entire family it’s quite obvious that he is richer than your whole village.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by onatisi(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I think one of the twins is more talented than the other....

they are finished . they were made to be great as a team. just wait and see how fast they will fade out,
now nobody even cares if they reconcile or not, the only thing is they are rich , which means they can establish other businesses individually
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by jerome263: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2017
check my signature and thank me later
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by starstunna1313(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2017
Rokia2:
Why they still clinging on the whole Psquare name though? undecided

BC they still share the same manager cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by itzdavinz: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2017
UnknownT:
Since they have gone solo, Hope they reached an agreement that none of them will person any psquare songs alone

this ur English I die ooo cheesy
UnknownT:
Since they have gone solo, Hope they reached an agreement that none of them will person any psquare songs alone

this ur English I die ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by dbrainik(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2017
wis song en 1 go sing 4 dia na, en no even get songs or sangs
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Dreey(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
You are the P. Without you, there is no psquare. I believe you were underestimated.

Prove your haters wrong for me i dont like eyeehi, uwooho, yeele lehi lolo
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by ruffDiamond: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
snuff of this worthless thread abt the okoye whatever ! Who all this dem public stunt help na Who the fu@c they even. Epp Useless tight fisted duo they past their music prime abeg all they do now make noise and creating unnecessary diversion ,call am fight, angry e no concern us if one breaks the other head with bottle or even fu*k each wifey angry not our bizness pls mod make una get sense o haba enuff of this poo already abeg we need something educative and helpful not this kinda trash thank
Re: Peter Okoye Set To Perform In Dallas For The 1st TimeSince Going Solo by gabbyleo(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
big bullsh***t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Ruggedman With Kolade Johnson’s Family And Lawyer At Magistrate Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.