Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (59072 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by AreaFada2: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You cannot pay Evil with Evil... yeah the husband has a side chick, well 90% of rich married men out there have side chicks all over the world... Though i am not in support of cheating but its not like the husband is maltreating the wife, she claimed to have suffered with him, but i am 100% sure that the husband in question is still taken care of the family financially... She do not have to place a curse on the side chick, it wont even work.. because she is not to be blame... he husband is at fault here.. She could report the husband to the elders in his family and believe me, the husband will apologise to her.... The side chick is just using him to cash out like every other opportunist out there.. Its not her fault. Even the wife swearing might be a fault

To begin with which power did pastor use to make her hubby rich?? Are we sure no human parts are buried that church?
Jesus urged the rich to share their money to the poor. Here some dey go use church make money. 9ja funny sha.

No wonder some armed robbers even pay tithes. cheesy cheesy grin grin

It seems ogun owo is everywhere these days.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by YelloweWest: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
No side chick or husband snatcher can toy with my marriage o,
impossible,
no one can dare it,
I will deal with such a person both physically and spiritually!
Una goodmorning o
Just found out my husband is cheating...

I'm sod depressed right now. And I'm pregnant. It's horrible cry
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by YelloweWest: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Why do men cheat cry
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shantel right now

1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by jayloms: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
And when tomorrow comes, the man is unable to perform his bedroom duties, if they aren't parents already, they'll end up without children. Then she'll have to cheat for her own sexual satisfaction. I pity her. She placed a curse on herself as well.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by lastempero: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
No side chick or husband snatcher can toy with my marriage o,
impossible,
no one can dare it,
I will deal with such a person both physically and spiritually!
Una goodmorning o

Don't just pray for it dear,its not something u should experience
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Pennywise(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Why must the story teller use the side chick's name? What if she is the one having an axe to grind with the side chick Shantel Mukoro?

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by mr1759: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz,
every attack mostly have a counterattack,
Husband snatchers should take caution o
good morning

chai this babe nor get joy oh, I think say na only pepper soup & oziza matter u know.
and I be want toast u before oh,
now u don't put fear for my body
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
cruchenutii:

Hey boo boo, can I be your side guy? You look so cute !

I don't want to stress you with BF expectations, so side guy would just be fine.
Thanks buh I like u too much to lose u now.
My hubby may seek u out wit a grenade tongue
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by OmoAtlanta: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Women and lies, the woman who saw the incident where was her husband.

My people, these a cooked up story to scare side chicks, am sure she knows her husband is in the arms of the lady she mentioned.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by jaszplus12(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
anger and frustration has taken over her judgement!
she cursed his manhood never to function again...now suppose he repents will she then no longer need his manhood? will she then blame the devil if she needs gratification and the manhood isn't working? will she then "seek" solace outside and justify it by saying it's not her fault in the first place?
hurt as she may be she still needs to be sane in her pronouncements...
Lord in heaven teach us forgiveness as you forgive us our trespasses!!!
side chicks please leave married men alone...na beg I dey beg!!!!
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by holarfresh: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by egopersonified(f): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
her prayers are already working. in less than a week, shantele will definitely come across this. then any slight headache or pain or even pimple will be associated with cancer. before you know it, na chemo they go dey talk of.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
dinma007:
Abuja based Nigerian lady, Azubike Chinenye took to Facebook to narrate how she woke up in the middle of the night to find her neighbour naked and laying curses on her husband and his side chick,

According to the woman, the side chick has made her husband her money machine with the help of an Abuja pastor. She then cursed her saying cancer should eat her up, and also cursed her husband saying his manhood will never function again.

Read below...

"Last night, my son sleep walked into my room and laid next to me. I am not a deep sleeper so I noticed a presence. I stood up to switch off the fan and allow the natural air so he doesn't get cold.
About to lay down and I heard a voice crying and saying, "unless my hands are not clean" I bent down and peeped through the window where I heard the voice from and saw a woman who I guess is my next compound neighbour. She was naked standing with a pot or calabash or something. I wanted to take pictures but for the first time, I had to fear my life.
She said and I quote, " Shantel Mukoro, you have decided not to allow me enjoy my marriage, you have made my husband your money machine. You and your pastor (name withheld but I know him, he's a popular man in Abuja) have used charm to get my husband. Unless my hands are not clean, let evil come upon me but if I'm innocent and I've suffered with this man, let cancer eat you up. As for you my husband, may your manhood never function again. Today, I transfer your glory to me, I will be the bread winner while you remain at home since you've decided to pay me evil for good". She kept repeating these words without mistakes 14x.
Do you know my happiness? She was kind enough to curse her husband same way she cursed the side chic
So if you're Shantel Mukoro based in Abuja and doing business with a fake pastor to get rich married men, please start saving money for chemotherapy because that woman stood naked in tears cursing them.
This happened exactly 1.23 am Nigerian time.
Feel free to share until Shantel Mukoro sees this.
Now I know why some men who were once vibrant are now being controlled by their wives.
Una good morning"

http://www.lailasblog.com/let-cancer-eat-woman-wakes-middle-night-lay-curses-husbands-sidechick-abuja/

Jesus, you can't take those curses away only through deliverance. Hmmmn
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by delishpot: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
dinma007:
Abuja based Nigerian lady, Azubike Chinenye took to Facebook to narrate how she woke up in the middle of the night to find her neighbour naked and laying curses on her husband and his side chick,

According to the woman, the side chick has made her husband her money machine with the help of an Abuja pastor. She then cursed her saying cancer should eat her up, and also cursed her husband saying his manhood will never function again.

Read below...

"Last night, my son sleep walked into my room and laid next to me. I am not a deep sleeper so I noticed a presence. I stood up to switch off the fan and allow the natural air so he doesn't get cold.
About to lay down and I heard a voice crying and saying, "unless my hands are not clean" I bent down and peeped through the window where I heard the voice from and saw a woman who I guess is my next compound neighbour. She was naked standing with a pot or calabash or something. I wanted to take pictures but for the first time, I had to fear my life.
She said and I quote, " Shantel Mukoro, you have decided not to allow me enjoy my marriage, you have made my husband your money machine. You and your pastor (name withheld but I know him, he's a popular man in Abuja) have used charm to get my husband. Unless my hands are not clean, let evil come upon me but if I'm innocent and I've suffered with this man, let cancer eat you up. As for you my husband, may your manhood never function again. Today, I transfer your glory to me, I will be the bread winner while you remain at home since you've decided to pay me evil for good". She kept repeating these words without mistakes 14x.
Do you know my happiness? She was kind enough to curse her husband same way she cursed the side chic
So if you're Shantel Mukoro based in Abuja and doing business with a fake pastor to get rich married men, please start saving money for chemotherapy because that woman stood naked in tears cursing them.
This happened exactly 1.23 am Nigerian time.
Feel free to share until Shantel Mukoro sees this.
Now I know why some men who were once vibrant are now being controlled by their wives.
Una good morning"

http://www.lailasblog.com/let-cancer-eat-woman-wakes-middle-night-lay-curses-husbands-sidechick-abuja/

Stupid poster, why hide the name of the pastor?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by TinaAnita(f): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
innersecret:

See my hubby prays more than me, but he knows am more of an action person, am not the type that carries phone and be tracing a man or hubby, if u like tell me you are going to a and person see u for b, e no concern me, my own is make i no catch u, i dont believe in cheating, but if u dare try me, then u go know say 2 can play the game and i may be expert than you. Leave all those curse n curse, there are more pains in action than cursing jare. Truth is that, me n my man dont cheat simple lollllll, for me cheating is not in my agenda, i believe in work n earn and take care of your family jare, some women are very very lazy and dirty. Feed that his d--k to his teeth jare lollllllll.

You talk as if you gave birth to your husband and you know everything about him including when you are not with him..? Each time I see how some innocent-looking-married men hit on single ladies I can't help but feel pity for their ever trusting and naive wives at home.. Just pray that your husband doesn't come across a real bad girl.
I know of a married man who impregnated his side chick and she had the baby and guess what? The wife is still not aware of it.. He even did a naming ceremony for the child of which his friends attended except his wife..
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nonsense curse. Read your Bible well
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by deaconbiggy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz,
every attack mostly have a counterattack,
Husband snatchers should take caution o
good morning

You keep repeating the greeting..
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Amarabae(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
deaconbiggy:

You keep repeating the greeting..
good afternoon o

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by deafeyez: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Women dey too carry play go far. Just small kpash wey him husband do. grin But wait oooo women dey try o.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by room089: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shantel na so u take waka?

U see ya life?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
lolz, every attack mostly have a counterattack, Husband snatchers should take caution o good morning
is God that helps sha
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Video: Psquare Got Into A Fight During A Meeting, Lawyer Says Video Is Fake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8EWrYwqN4
Watch video below.
And don't forget to write you opinion about what you think in the comment section below. Subscribe: www.youtube.com/sisilizzyvlog
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by buJu234: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
instead them to do proper home work b4 marriage they wouldnt;

now that they are inside instead of them to perform well both in the other room & out side room; they will prefer to sit down and chop all the chopables until they re no longer sexy; most feel that after the man has paid their bride price & they have 2 kids that the stress of looking beautiful & sexy is over; they will begin to look like one ogbeke.; old mama.

then there comes the badoo side chick; who decided to fill the void in the unsatisfied husband life; since no man refused to come for her the side chick. she decided to package her self and go hunting, looking & waiting for that unsatisfied husband that belong to one lazy/ lousy wife.

gbam,, she set her trap; and the poor husband is caught in the trap.

now whom are u going to blamed...

IS IT THE WIFE THAT DECIDED NOT TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER OWN; OR THE HUSBAND THATS LOOKING FOR THAT THING THAT WAS THERE B4 MARRIAGE & DISAPPEARED AFTER MARRIAGE OR THE SIDE CHICK THAT ONE TO SURVIVE BOTH LONELINESS & POVERTY (just like every other daughter of eve).

so ladies & gentlemen everyone should their homework; so that we will not be going for prayers & meeting jazzmen dibia; blaming others for our own mistakes
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by toastedbread: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by acc001(f): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You cannot pay Evil with Evil... yeah the husband has a side chick, well 90% of rich married men out there have side chicks all over the world... Though i am not in support of cheating but its not like the husband is maltreating the wife, she claimed to have suffered with him, but i am 100% sure that the husband in question is still taken care of the family financially... She do not have to place a curse on the side chick, it wont even work.. because she is not to be blame... he husband is at fault here.. She could report the husband to the elders in his family and believe me, the husband will apologise to her.... The side chick is just using him to cash out like every other opportunist out there.. Its not her fault. Even the wife swearing might be a fault
I wish u a woman,so u cnt see d pain dey go tru all because of marriage,Dnt say wot u dnt knw.

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by GratefulHeart23(f): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cheating happens a lot these days. Her husband even respected her by not bringing the gf home. Mine decided to bring home his coz I now work and stay on the island. Was I bothered? NO!

I noticed each weekend I go home, the bowl of stew and soup I prepare the previous week would have finished and my husband is not the cooking type. He kept giving excuses of how his friends do pay visit during the week and finish it off. I became confused when he told me to prepare peppered snail few weekends back and I know he doesn't eat snail. I knew he would lie if I asked him why so I decided to check his phone, there it was, the lady giving him orders of the food I should prepare when I come around during the weekend. She even told him he must buy her the type of my blue heels she saw on the rack.

So I got this ZP lethal powder for rodents, coat and fry the snail with it to make it crunchy. Sincerely, I really didn't care if he eat the snail along with her at that point. So two weekends ago, I saw her messages on his phone of how he's such an asshole, abandoned her in the hospital, didn't finish paying her bills and have the guts to dump her stuffs by her side on the hospital bed with his response of how they both ate the same food for two days and only her got sick meaning she knew she was getting sick before coming over, he's exhausted all his money on her, have his rent to renew plus she knows he's married and can't be with her or tend to her needs all the time.

When I checked bowl I used to ice the snail, it was only three pieces left which I quickly discarded coz of my son. Some idiots really don't deserve mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by acc001(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funkybabee:
When cursing and doing stupid nonsensical thing when it will affect you too

Why don't u deal with her physically

Mehn funkybabee mo je ri ara mi
Tnk God u a woman,pray u dnt go tru wot sum women go tru all because marriage..
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Funkybabee(f): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
acc001:

Tnk God u a woman,pray u dnt go tru wot sum women go tru all because marriage..

Amen ooo
But let me tell you fact ,some woman are the own caused of their family issue......they will be saying it doesn't mean they are just playing till their marriage collapse..
I have a big sister ,her husband is a businessman and also those men that likes to fun.whenever he arrived from travel, he will be saying those calabar girls they can kill person see the way we eat them like moinmoin if you are Yoruba you will know how I want to say it,but my sister will be laughing and said it doesn't mean till that marriage crashed because of side chicks so if u are a women know what u what and know what you can collect give a respect for each other so that ur marriage will stand

Me ooo I will monitor my husband movement like policeman if I suspect any thing and deal will that Bleep side chick if she want to mess my marriage
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Thanks buh I like u too much to lose u now.
My hubby may seek u out wit a grenade tongue

Don't worry boo boo, I'd catch a grenade for yaaa, Throw my head on a blade for ya, I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah)

You know who sang it yeah?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by acc001(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funkybabee:

Amen ooo
But let me tell you fact ,some woman are the own caused of their family issue......they will be saying it doesn't mean they are just playing till their marriage collapse..
I have a big sister ,her husband is a businessman and also those men that likes to fun.whenever he arrived from travel, he will be saying those calabar girls they can kill person see the way we eat them like moinmoin if you are Yoruba you will know how I want to say it,but my sister will be laughing and said it doesn't mean till that marriage crashed because of side chicks so if u are a women know what u what and know what you can collect give a respect for each other so that ur marriage will stand

Me ooo I will monitor my husband movement like policeman if I suspect any thing and deal will that Bleep side chick if she want to mess my marriage
U right,bt for hw long do u wnt to kip monitoring ur husband?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Funkybabee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
acc001:

U right,bt for hw long do u wnt to kip monitoring ur husband?

Note what I said 'whenever I suspect a fowl play'not as if everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.