Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (59071 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Patented: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2017
may not work ooo. Some men are just promiscuous
madridguy:
Side chicks giving wives headache since the days of tongue
I think the married women also need to buckle their belt, take your husband to cloud 9, give him better python dance " remember no uproot his joy stick oooo ", empty his juice tank all the time, am sure by doing this he won't have water to supply out shocked

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
story for the gods. curses don't work. the sun shines on both good and evil men.
tragedy happens to us all
Evil befall the best of us
There is no justice in the world
such is life.

4 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by 2shure: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
R u alady or a lesbian.
So u were watching her naked
Till she laid all those curses 24 times
U even thought of taking pictures.
Wtf
U cant try this abroad
U wid be locked up
How dare you invade someone else privacy
And u come on here to discuss it.
No diff btwn dah crack head tonto dike
And u
Fuckin gossips
Naija neva like to mind dia business
Very true about what american rappers migos talked abt.
We like to look at everything.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Gotze1: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
for your mind, abeg leave our tboss alone o,
she is a role model to many,
lols
Tboss, role model

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You cannot pay Evil with Evil... yeah the husband has a side chick, well 90% of rich married men out there have side chicks all over the world... Though i am not in support of cheating but its not like the husband is maltreating the wife, she claimed to have suffered with him, but i am 100% sure that the husband in question is still taken care of the family financially... She do not have to place a curse on the side chick, it wont even work.. because she is not to be blame... he husband is at fault here.. She could report the husband to the elders in his family and believe me, the husband will apologise to her.... The side chick is just using him to cash out like every other opportunist out there.. Its not her fault. Even the wife swearing might be a fault

Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never light. [Proverbs 26:2]

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by zinizta: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You cannot pay Evil with Evil... yeah the husband has a side chick, well 90% of rich married men out there have side chicks all over the world... Though i am not in support of cheating but its not like the husband is maltreating the wife, she claimed to have suffered with him, but i am 100% sure that the husband in question is still taken care of the family financially... She do not have to place a curse on the side chick, it wont even work.. because she is not to be blame... he husband is at fault here.. She could report the husband to the elders in his family and believe me, the husband will apologise to her.... The side chick is just using him to cash out like every other opportunist out there.. Its not her fault. Even the wife swearing might be a fault
Bros ,When You cheat On Your Wife, You Are psychologically Maltreating Her

8 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Lols

Another made up story. How did she come up the "14X" undecided

Only her said she woke up while this lady was already supposedly in the act. So, when did she start counting undecided

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Oyindidi(f): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Husband snatcher be ready for cancer
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2017
pishure of d nude woman or adonblivit tongue
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by ncoolsome(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
I think the married women also need to buckle their belt, take your husband to cloud 9, give him better python dance " remember no uproot his joy stick oooo ", empty his juice tank all the time, am sure by doing this he won't have water to supply out shocked

if u like twist the pipe a man will device another means to get satisfaction..
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by wristbangle: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy u are in the spirit alfa

Amarabae:
for your mind, abeg leave our tboss alone o,
she is a role model to many,
lols

shocked shocked

Chai na wao
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by zinizta: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

story for the gods. curses don't work. the sun shines on both good and evil men.
tragedy happens to us all
Evil befall the best of us
There is no justice in the world
such is life.
Beware! CurSes Do Work! She Doesn't Even Need To Use 'Jazz' For It To Work

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Every woman should endeavour to at least be able to care for her basic needs, that way you don't end up cursing in the middle of the night how your husband no longer gives you money for something so basic as food.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Dis one na Gobe, original Gobe...
Side chicks oya d war have begun I hope u all are ready oooooo tongue
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by chronique(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2017
pocohantas:

Na make she no ruffhandle you first. No be every sidechick dey ordinary o. Some are highly fortified!!!

Some go first Bluetooth the wife one kind strange sickness wey go make the woman dey battle for her life and as such, wouldn't allow the woman have time to even reason whether the man dey misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by robosky02(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Husband snatcher be ready for cancer

na so grin
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by gnykelly(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:

it is not about sex skill. it is about karma. the wife was once aside chic to another married man.

2 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Veetee(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian women and curses, why does she think that is the solution to her problem, that name shantel Mukoro isnt her real names i swear, the charm might end up not working, but the husband ehnn, that one will collect
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2017
It won't work - Unless she met that guy a virgin.

You people should come for lectures on the curses that won't work on a cheating spouse - In the presence of the gods some things can't be accepted especially if the offended party was once guilty or have a near-guilty situation either in the spiritual real or physical realm.

To her greatest surprise the man might even bring the side chick home after all the conjuring and casting of spell. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by imma2(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
I know plenty "aproko" like me logged into Facebook to search for shantel mukoro grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Funkybabee(f): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
When cursing and doing stupid nonsensical thing when it will affect you too

Why don't u deal with her physically

Mehn funkybabee mo je ri ara mi
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by hokafor(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2017
The one that scares me most is let her now be the breadwinner. The man will be in a serious trouble if this incarnations come to pass. He will now be begging the woman for money to fuel his car, buy cigarettes and etc. I will prefer to die 100 times than a woman feed me.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Shantel, or is it Chantal Mukoro...

They have submitted your case to the village people.

Make una repent fast, before something bad go happen

I don talk my own o!
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Niyinficient(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
No side chick or husband snatcher can toy with my marriage o,
impossible,
no one can dare it,
I will deal with such a person both physically and spiritually!
Una goodmorning o

lol! maam, please watch out! The NSL (Nigeria Sidechicks League) has members on nairaland, they are already viewing your profile to get your details and get ur man down (Either bf or husband). Please, be watchful and prayerful.

Stay blessed.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
I have met stupid married men, one even lied that he wasn't married, I can only say amen to the curse she placed on her husband. If a grown man cannot keep his man hood in check, that is entirely his fault, I don't believe he was jazzed, some married men are just irresponsible ,simple

2 Likes

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by BornAgainMay: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Shantel Mukoro doesn't exist on Facebook

That name looks fake

Anything goes on social media

Make I search her for Google

1 Like

Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by innersecret(f): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
stop boasting why dont u b prayerful

See my hubby prays more than me, but he knows am more of an action person, am not the type that carries phone and be tracing a man or hubby, if u like tell me you are going to a and person see u for b, e no concern me, my own is make i no catch u, i dont believe in cheating, but if u dare try me, then u go know say 2 can play the game and i may be expert than you. Leave all those curse n curse, there are more pains in action than cursing jare. Truth is that, me n my man dont cheat simple lollllll, for me cheating is not in my agenda, i believe in work n earn and take care of your family jare, some women are very very lazy and dirty. Feed that his d--k to his teeth jare lollllllll.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
Dis one na Gobe, original Gobe...
Side chicks oya d war have begun I hope u all are ready oooooo tongue

Hey boo boo, can I be your side guy? You look so cute !

I don't want to stress you with BF expectations, so side guy would just be fine.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by eagleonearth(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
that curse will most likely stand if the curser is innocent and the cursee is guilty. but the woman also inadvertently cursed herself. where will she get her bedroom enjoyment from when the curse finally manifests?
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Stevengerd(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
No side chick or husband snatcher can toy with my marriage o,
impossible,
no one can dare it,
I will deal with such a person both physically and spiritually!
Una goodmorning o
Yo sounding like a kid ma'am. just pray make them no see ur husband mata reason.
Re: Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Gotze1:
Tboss, role model

Asin me sef i fear o, that Amarabae girl Mumu no be small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help, My Husband Is Causing Me Pain / I Snubbed Him 12 Years Ago In School, Today We Have 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.