Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face (9863 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / OMG!16 Years Old Boy Post Bedroom Picture With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by jaksmillioniar: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2017
am sorry I cant sex such a girl no ass no breast
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by MaziOmenuko: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Damn! They look anorexic, like their HIV is in an advanced stage.

If they use the small energy they have to engage in sex, how will they recover properly and look like healthy humans?
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Pauldaniel02: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2017
All the Best!

Anyways check out my Page for Great Laptops at the Best Price.

https://www.nairaland.com/4062389/grade-usa-laptops-sale#60864937
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Adaumunocha(f): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Look at her getting all defensive.
Your question was inappropriate. Jealous over them getting some or jealous over their physique? I just no understand you.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Your question was inappropriate. Jealous over them getting some or jealous over their physique? I just no understand you.

Oya, sorry.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Fidelismaria: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Lol
Dis ones too dey have sex
see as dem be like cray fish
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Adaumunocha(f): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Oya, sorry.
No p
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by aniximander(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's real guys
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
These ones don't have parents.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Amarabae(f): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
The girl looks malnourished! I doubt the sex side sha, just attention seeking minors
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Ochinex(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
Papiikush:
An average lady in south Africa is/was been a Hoe.

#Fact

Your English eh...
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by aniximander(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
That's a proof
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by sammyije(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Saintsammurai(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
This is how saintsammurai started undecided
lol nope, i am still a virgin.
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Are you sure they had sex or they ate food, because both of em look really........
akintimi88:
This Little Boy named Kwazi Mnqobi Mdletshe Probably between the age of 13 – 16 has just broken the internet after he had sex with his Girlfriend and posted their after sex bathroom selfie this boy was so bold that he put the picture as his profile photo and it has since gone viral barely 24hours after he posted the photo it already has 8,500 Likes, 2,969 Shares, and 3,3000 Comments, see some of the reactions below;

Young Slick Tom keep it up with your relationship son these people they don’t even know how you started it and how it will end but for me all I see you’re i

Legacy Mafa Jesus christ.. So thiz is the next coming generation or it has arrived already!?

DC King Please this two need to be on 2go mxit not Facebook, this cheating. And please their parents should feed them and stop buying them iPhone, the two look malnourished.

He has now deleted the photos but we have screenshots…
Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come and see o

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:

yeah we all know

and i believe you undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by Naijjablog(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mehnnn SA go good for bleebing o..
Re: Photos: Junior Secondary Boy Post After Sex Pictures With His Girlfriend On Face by michaelglover: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
well, to me, they are still very young, they should be more focused on their studies, now early age pleasure, cos the outcome of it sometimes can be ugly to the ears,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure / Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.