Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend (9770 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mosho2good: 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'm sick and tired of her now and don't know what to do
it all started 3 years ago when I first meet her without knowing she was working for my brother then before she finally said yes to be my girlfriend and everything was going on fine until last year when her attitude change towards where by my girlfriend will be telling me that I need to have a good and solid reason before she can stay or be with me and lately she be telling me that she's busy almost throughout last year cause in her place of work she has a day off which is Monday that we do spend together but now she keep on telling me that she's busy and she be chatting with different guys and I'm no where to be found in the list.

I really love her and I'm planning my life with her but her last words to me that hurt me most was when she said the winner will be announced on the 31st of December this year.
what can I do

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
You can't do anything sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by richidinho(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
stop calling her immediately, can't you be a man for once?

29 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mrphysics(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
mosho2good:
it all started 3 years ago when I first meet her without knowing she was working for my brother then before she finally said yes to be my girlfriend and everything was going on fine until last year when her attitude change towards where by my girlfriend will be telling me that I need to have a good and solid reason before she can stay or be with me and lately she be telling me that she's busy almost throughout last year cause in her place of work she has a day off which is Monday that we do spend together but now she keep on telling me that she's busy and she be chatting with different guys and I'm no where to be found in the list.

I really love her and I'm planning my life with her but her last words to me that hurt me most was when she said the winner will be announced on the 31st of December this year.
what can I do
Bro, she is not planning same. You've got to move on. A d.ck somewhere is already doing wonders.

21 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by soberdrunk(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
mosho2good:

what can I do

Hahahabababa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ "Winner will be announced on the 31st of december" una play raffle draw? cheesy cheesy My brother if I use my mouth cut meat remain for you, you fit nor chop but if I give you advice LISTEN!!! This babe has other guys giving her better treatment than you are giving so jejely pick yourself and leave without looking back because if you continue to push nah suicide or murder go be the case...... angry Don't give yourself stress over woman, they are many, I know you will be feeling like you can't do without her but trust me you can and will because you will find a better one.....

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
She boldly told you a winner will be announced in 31 December, yet you're still planning a life with her. Did you dr1nk kerosene?
Where do these sissy dudes come from? sad

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by iTearHerToto: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
She keep on telling me that she's busy and she be chatting with different guys and I'm no where to be found in the list

Brutal grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
You're planning your life with a daughter of second Timothy? Who send you?

Oga go plan your life alone, get your shits together and then search for whoever you wants to be part of your life. These ladies are not patient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by mikejj(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:

Hahahabababa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ "Winner will be announced on the 31st of december" una play raffle draw? cheesy cheesy My brother if I use my mouth cut meat remain for you, you fit nor chop but if I give you advice LISTEN!!! This babe has other guys giving her better treatment than you are so jejely pick yourself and leave without looking back because if you continue to push nah suicide or murder go be the case...... angry Don't give yourself stress over woman they are many, I know you will be feeling like you can't do without her but you can and will because you will find a better one.....
for the first time I will agree with a drunk fellow..adding to what soberdrunk has said.. Bro your relationship is not complete because you are the only one loving her,she is not returning the love..and that's a red flag...you have a wound in your heart which you caused by yourself .. End it bro or else you will endup worsening the wound ,she is blocking space for the true woman who loves you.. Alright I hop this helps..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
If I saw you, you'll be dead now! angry

Winner will be announced by 31st December?

Are you Mãd? Mod no vex o, as e dey do me na hin I dey type o...

This babe doesn't need you and you're here telling us you don't know what to do, people like you, if your Mom probes you just for a while you'd already be threatening to leave home...

OP if you don't leave that babe before tomorrow morning and come here to tell us, you're not a man... Infact you don't deserve this life sef.. Nonsense undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Preshy561(f): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
mrphysics:

Bro, she is not planning same. You've got to move on. A d.ck somewhere is already doing wonders.
How did you know this.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by SpyAC(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol this naijabet go sweet die, abeg which one be de highest odds here

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Preshy561(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
mosho2good:

what can I do
Do you work?

Seems you are readily available all the time.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
you can focus on finding a proper woman in your life... that demon you are dating is nothing but a waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Chubhie: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Why not be patient and wait until the 31st? It is our collective prayers that you emerge victorious from the royal rumble.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
A winner will b announced kwa? This winner obviously ain't you op so better jakpa now

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by nuelsam: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
All i see here is a sissy farm tool and a pussy niqqa... U so weak fam, u the reason why these hoes keep feeling fly... For f.uck sake, don't get too emotionally attached in a relationship buh u won't listen,its obvious u are afraid of rejection....... Work on ur self esteem bruv, em bitches ain't worth it... ... The line wey pain me pass be "the winner will be announced by dec31"... Oooh God,inshort u plus the other magas are a disgrace to the white knights association of the WORLD....... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
How many of you entered the contest? I pray you win or emerge 1st runner up sha.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
mosho2good:

what can I do

Antibrutus come and see your pipu.

The winner will be announced by December 31st, omo this Kain relationship go Bahd Gaan. Agbalagbi relationship.

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by gulfer: 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guy, be the first to announce a winner; get someone llse to love and love you.....Announce our own raffle winner by October 1st grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by rex444(m): 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
After seeing the hand writing on the wall you still want to go ahead abi? Small time now na divorce

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
to slap this op dey hungry me, which kind yeye love when the love has been throw into dustbin. I won't say more than that

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by ValCon888: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
All these pùssy niggaz with their sob stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Mrkumareze(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Does your life depend on her ? If no, my friend walk away. The beautiful ones 're not yet born.. She dropped u long ago, u 're just wasting your precious time

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by clive2u(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Is her game on bet9ja lemme bet and wait for 31st december if i go win

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
If I saw you, you'll be dead now! angry

Winner will be announced by 31st December?

Are you Mãd? Mod no vex o, as e dey do me na hin I dey type o...

This babe doesn't need you and you're here telling us you don't know what to do, people like you, if your Mom probes you just for a while you'd already be threatening to leave home...

OP if you don't leave that babe before tomorrow morning and come here to tell us, you're not a man... Infact you don't deserve this life sef.. Nonsense undecided

Hehehehe

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by fox26: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
31 dec? She must be planning for a wedding with another guy. But believe me my brother, the guy she is crazy about right now is a good liar than you and he is wasting her time, also rocking her vgna well well well ooh. Get another girlfriend younger than her you will be happier than her.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by WisdomHunter(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
I hate weak guys,

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Michelle55: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Winner will be announced ke? cheesy Shey na raffle draw relationship ni? Cos ayam not understanding atall
Op if you know what's good for you, just move on because from all indication she already has a winner at heart and it's not you. I'm sorry if I'm being blunt but it's the truth.. The earlier some of us realize that we're better off without some people, our lives will take a positive and beautiful turn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by tunize(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
This o.p u funi nor b small. seems u're tinking that u'll nvr find anoda woman or someone bttr than her, i jst pity you cos babes full everywr wen fine pass her, better pass her infact far bttr.you jst carry love for head anyhow guy wise up. nor force the relationship its bttr u end it before you here something else, or by that 31st u jst got to see her pre-wedding photo as we dey see different style for nairaland. let ppl love you for whom you are and reverse it too dont beg to beloved. open eye before e late oooh cos i don too read post of suicide due to heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On The Issues I'm Facing With My Girlfriend by Tomide007: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2019
You need to have some degree of self worth ....nobody is doing you a favour by dating you.... Let her go....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Nude In Stadium During A Live Soccer Match / Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / Check Out These Slim Girls With Big Booties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.