Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Reasons To Kill Myself!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons To Kill Myself!!! (547 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by AFONJAboiy: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2017
*there is no God

*my life is upside down

*been labouring my Ass out thru the yrs but yet have got no money

*have got no friends

*have got no girlfriend

*everyone thinks there's something wrong with me upstairs

*am always feeling paranoid

*everyone could hear me, everyone could read what am writing but no one could understand the deep pain inside me

*am an alien to my own species

*people are suffering around me, can't be able to help em, what good am I?

*i have loss all hope, there no any good that can come out of me.

CONCLUSIONS....
*maybe it's my fault

*maybe it's the way I see life

*maybe it's the way I see/treat people/things around me

*maybe I don't have what it takes to live a better life

*maybe am just a stupid asshole

*maybe this life wasn't meant for people like me

WHATEVER IT MAY BE AM ENDING IT RIGHT NOW

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Keep hope alive. @op Things will get better.
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Saintsammurai(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2017
JESUS CHRIST, op got me real scared and worried for the 1st time this year... I dont know if ure joking or not, but please and please, dnt kill yourself bro.. It does not matter how dark and thick the night is,, Morning will still come, when there is life, there is hope... You need love and someone to talk to.. pls you cam pm me, i will be your friend...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2017
bro, try to overcome this. its just a nature of life, am also a depressed guy before but now I thank God for my life.
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Homeboiy: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm with a deep breath

I was about to cause u bt I had to stop n read

Op ur better than me

I had to sit down n review my life yesterday, And I understand that I have not achieved anything since this year upon all my hustling

My mama will always tell me everyday

That It shall be well

2 Likes

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2017
I think it's time to start a forum for depressed people and people who consider themselves social aberrants. The growing number is alarming. My dear, you are not alone; a lot of us are dealing with these issues. You can overcome them.

1 Like

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Hmmm with a deep breath

I was about to cause u bt I had to stop n read

Op ur better than me

I had to sit down n review my life yesterday, And I understand that I have not achieved anything since this year upon all my hustling

My mama will always tell me everyday

That It shall be well
It shall pass. Just know that.
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Homeboiy: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
It shall pass. Just know that.

Thanks Ada anambra
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

Thanks Ada anambra
Good. May positive force b with you.
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Homeboiy: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Good. May positive force b with you.

Amen

I claim it now
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by delishpot: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Hold on bro. Abeg no jump just yet. There is God stay strong.
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
You taking your life shows that you agree to defeat. Remember, there are people who will be heartbroken. Haven't you got any parent? Think about the heartbreak it will cost them. Trust me OP, I know how it feels but hey, we have to continue pushing through.

1 Like

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
*there is no God

*my life is upside down

*been labouring my Ass out thru the yrs but yet have got no money

*have got no friends

*have got no girlfriend

*everyone thinks there's something wrong with me upstairs

*am always feeling paranoid

*everyone could hear me, everyone could read what am writing but no one could understand the deep pain inside me

*am an alien to my own species

*people are suffering around me, can't be able to help em, what good am I?

*i have loss all hope, there no any good that can come out of me.

CONCLUSIONS....
*maybe it's my fault

*maybe it's the way I see life

*maybe it's the way I see/treat people/things around me

*maybe I don't have what it takes to live a better life

*maybe am just a stupid asshole

*maybe this life wasn't meant for people like me

WHATEVER IT MAY BE AM ENDING IT RIGHT NOW
I know what you feel cos that is the way I feel everyday. I wake up n just feel like im worthless, I look around and it seems I cause ppl more pain than joy even if they might not know. I smile but deep inside my heart feels shredded, I tell people in an introvert but im really just scared to go outside, feel too inferior to go outside. I don't even know why I decide to stay alive everyday but I imagine what it would feel like for all this pain to end, even when I sleep the pains follow into my dreams. And I find no escape in anything of this world.

But I guess I still live cos I know that once in dead it can never get better, and whatever pain im causing the people around me will never be forgiven cos I'll never be able to try anymore, and I'll never see if I can truly smile from inside.

U can look inside and find a reason to live till tomorrow and the day after, and the day after that one. There is always a reason, u just have to look.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by kalufelix(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Ehyaa..Op I Feel Your Pain. Weed Might Be Of Help Also Try And Love A Girl..
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by purem(m): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Bro if ever feel like suicide is the best way do it in a way that nobody will know so u won't cause extra pain for ppl u left behind
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Joel3(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2017
what are you doing for a living or what can you do for a living before i advise you.
Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Oga, you've got 114 views and 22 comments already. I think that's attention enough. You can stop now. Go home, eat and sleep. Wske up tomotrow and give us another post.

Afonjas in the house. Carry una brother o

1 Like

Re: Reasons To Kill Myself!!! by selflover(f): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2017
I agree to be ur gf even without u toasting , I hope that solve atleast a problem, we can also make money together. I will be ur frd and companion. I hope that help.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys. Let's Play A Game / How To Get A Girlfriend: 3 Tips To Make Her Choose You / Nigerian Girl Willing To Be A Pretend Girlfriend Shares Her Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.