Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo (7824 Views)

The Lords Prayer??? / How Often Do You Recite The Lords Prayer, And Why / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by bawomolo(m): 2:51am On Mar 07, 2010
whiteroses:

i'll get a random design then, i'm getting star dust on the back of my neck down or my feet and write desire on my wrist b,oobs or waist cos my gran always say whatever you desire go for it and i always remember and i do by it. so yeh will live the bible out. i cant wait  smiley

tattos on your bosoms? pls don't do it. the others are fine though.

post a pic of the tats when u are done
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by tpiah: 5:08am On Mar 07, 2010
whiteroses:

learn to control your jealousy it doesnt look good on you.

i'm sorry Nairalanders if your not interested in my tattoo i'm just excited/scared/curious. i followed the girl in my block to the studio to have hers and she cried and still looks sore so i just feel like talking about it. i was hoping to meet and share tattoo experience but omi po jokalo in this section, i should have posted it in fashion section. newaiz thanks for the comments smiley

you actually think someone would be jealous of your tattoos? I must be missing something here because I dont get your logic. undecided

@ bolded:

you were hoping to meet and share tattoo experience in religion section. undecided

But in your initial post you claimed you wanted to find out if tattooing the lord's prayer on your schmegegee means you're spiritual.

oh dear, another sneaky naija woman on the loose. How long before you advertise for a babalawo to help you with spiritual brain washing.

anyway, post the picture of your tattooed putata when you're done. No be admiration you want? Post a link or put am for profile.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 07, 2010
*death*
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by whiteroses(f): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2010
why is dat tpiah dude so bitter its just someone wanting a tattoo you dont even know me i wont post my pic on nairaland it'd kill you grin but you can add me on facebook you cud get a sneak peek
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by tpiah: 5:39am On Mar 07, 2010
^^ and how long have you been looking for a way to contact me via facebook?

hope all is well with you?
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by whiteroses(f): 5:52am On Mar 07, 2010
^^^ all is well with me. i'm not a fighter im a lover i've only come for tattoo discussions and no one has an idea so i've been keeping quiet until people start getting personal so dont frigging patronize me
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by tpiah: 6:21am On Mar 07, 2010
^^ you seem very sensitive for some reason.

Let me help you out here:

What Kind Of Tattoo or Body Piercing Do You Find Attractive Or Irritating?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-81013.0.html

What Do You Think About Getting Tattoos?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2821.0.html

Would you get a tattoo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8986.0.html
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by Seun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
Just make sure it's not permanent. You might hate it later in life when you turn atheist.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by bawomolo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2010
Seun:

Just make sure it's not permanent. You might hate it later in life when you turn atheist.

lol what's the point of a tattoo if it's not permanent.

laser removal is painful and expensive so OP better think straight about this one.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
lol JeSoul was so busy telling me we had no idea why whiteroses needed a tattoo . . .
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by JeSoul(f): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
davidylan:

lol JeSoul was so busy telling me we had no idea why whiteroses needed a tattoo . . .
Lol, abeg leave jesoul out of it jor. Whiteroses has now shown us her colors, but on behalf of other prospective[i] christian [/i] tattooers out there, they can count on my unflinching support cool
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
JeSoul:

Lol, abeg leave jesoul out of it jor. Whiteroses has now shown us her colors, but on behalf of other prospective[i] christian [/i] tattooers out there, they can count on my unflinching support cool

It was pretty obvious from post #1
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2010
Seun:

Just make sure it's not permanent.  You might hate it later in life when you turn atheist.
Tattoos are permanent or are they really temporary ones? undecided
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by InesQor(m): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2010
@mama-gee: Some are temporary, like stickers. You peel them off and wash the skin surface with a solvent and the tattoo comes off.
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

@mama-gee: Some are temporary, like stickers. You peel them off and wash the skin surface with a solvent and the tattoo comes off.
Oh yeah, I didn't know those are referred to as tattoos, lol. ,
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2010
InesQor:

sounds like a sticky henna tatoo lol. if my tatoo peeled off like that I'm suing SOMEBODY. tats arent cheap!

@ topic you body is your temple for you to cherrish sure enough, however the heavenly Father is concerned about your inner being not the disposable shell. wink
Re: Am I A Hypocrite For Getting The Lords Prayer Tattoo by alexleo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
david@ Matt 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

this thread is simply an example of why. The world cannot hate the modern christian . . . he is no different from the world anyway.

David am happy that we still have people who can stand up and defend the truth of the bible. What u said as i quoted above is correct, most of the present day christians are living their lives anyhow and misquote the bible to justify their evil deeds but the truth remains that at the day of judgment, God will Judge every man according to his(God's) own interpretation of his word and not according to any man/pastors intepretation. I have always asked this modern day christians, will heaven be so cheap? you live your life anyhow you want it and when u die in that life style u walk into heaven just like that? A situation where there is no more a difference between a born again christian and a worldly person is unacceptable. Christ told us that if we will follow him we must deny ourselves of those things which are pleasant to our flesh but runs contrary to his will.I do not claim to be Mr holier than thou but i hate to see people panel beating the bible so that it will suit their worldlyiness or evil acts. Sin is Sin weather am the one that commited it or my pastor, period. Be not deceieved, God cannot be mocked. Now the real intention of white roses is out and everyone can see you were not wrong after all. This is what we see these days, christians commiting all sorts of evil and hiding it under Born again. For those who were advising the whiteroses to go ahead with the tatoo that on the judgement day God will tell her weather she is right or wrong, I pray God to open your eyes. You people think that eternity is a place you go and return to make amends. Anything you dont settle here with God while you are alive cannot be settled again once you are dead. A minute in hell will wipe away whatever enjoyment you think you ve had on earth and we are talking about being there forever. Thats why we need not try to bend god's word to suit us. GOD SAVE THE WORLD.

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / We’re Not In Covenant With God - You Don't Have A Covenant With God