Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

'my Parents Say Hurry Up And Find A Girl' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Parents Say Hurry Up And Find A Girl' (446 Views)

I Don't Care What My Parents Say About What I Do - Nudist Shugatiti(video) / I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Parents Say Hurry Up And Find A Girl' by tobaseye: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Just saw this and I felt I should share it.

My parents say hurry up and find a girl': China's millions of lonely 'leftover men'

According to the report by 2020 there will be 30 million more young men than women in China. In a one-party state that values social stability above all, this disaffected and frustrated element of the population is cause for concern.

It's good to know that China is creating solutions to problems and husband is no exception. This is a good news to single ladies in countries where the female population has outgrown that of their male counterpart. I have always wondered who would marry the remaining women if we keep to our one man and one woman biblical principle.

Is this a solution to the problem.. please share your thoughts. As a woman would you travel to China to yourself a husband?

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/inequality/2017/sep/28/my-parents-say-hurry-up-and-find-a-girl-chinas-millions-of-lonely-leftover-men

1 Like

Re: 'my Parents Say Hurry Up And Find A Girl' by paiz: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Take it slow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex So Influential In Today's Lives Of Men!! / Man Surprises His Girl With A Brand New Car (video) / Work Out Your Relationship- Www.newslove.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.