Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) (46144 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Fayose's Presidential Ambition? / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Pavore9: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Laughing....
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by tuniski: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of the state can you all remember this guy said recession is yet over ?

Where is he getting the resources from ?

Its Paris refund I think

All enemies of Nigeria will not know peace
The same place Buhari is getting money for medical tourism! At least the spending is in nigeria and on nigerians!
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
Enemies of the state can you all remember this guy said recession is yet over ?

Where is he getting the resources from ?

Its Paris refund I think

All enemies of Nigeria will not know peace
Ameen, asee, isee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hahaha

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
This guy is ready to sell Ekiti and use the money foraised his com dey campaign
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
My Ekiti brothers and sister can we all see ow this nan is wasting state resources ?

Pay salary, he wont!
Pay pensions, he wont!
Develop infrastructure, he wont.

See what the fungus is doing with the Paris bailout the Fedral Govt gave his state!

I suspect the guy has a mental problem because even his party has told him to forget the idea because he was part of those who zoned the position to the North.

He probably has "JAIL" ringing in his ears all night and he wants to use this to bargain for another position that can provide him with immunity from prosecution, for all his crimes.

Dead-On-Arrival

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:
I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent do for his state outside paying salary and building of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend.

May God continue to enrich your thinking
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by eemjay00(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
what a joker he His..

in other news

Be reminded
```There are classes you never knew you needed until you attend.```

��Become a skilled *SCREEN PRINTER* & *GRAPHIX DESIGNER* ��

With just a 5⃣days strategical seminar within
2nd-6th of October,
9:00am-1:00pm daily,
at 67, Ipamesan road, Sango Ota, Ogun State.

This training will be thrilling as there would be other *Expect* on board!

You don't want to miss this as it going to expand your horizon
*What you will learn from the training.*
�Logo design
�Brand design
�Vest production
�Nylon printing
�Banner and sticker printing
�Gift items printing
And many more...

*Other Free Packages Are*
�1000s of font
�Lots of vectors
�Many incredible backgrounds

_If it's gone, it's gone_

Follow this link to join us on whatsapp https:///LSLE8McxPoQ33O9nTt2pI7
*Or 08178659720*

Register now if you want to discount

Also check our portfolio on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jaypublicityco/

_Pls share!!! Tell someone that knows somebody who knows Somepeople_
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
tuniski:

The same place Buhari is getting money for medical tourism! At least the spending is in nigeria and on nigerians!

I guess you then agree that Fayose is also SICK! grin grin

Clowns like you dont even know th emening of "medical tourism", you just bandy words around to make you sound educated. grin grin

A very sick person, who cannot get treatment for his ailment locally, is not considered engaging in medical tourism, if he goes abroad to get required treatment.

You are obviously one of those Placard-carrying fans of Fayose. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Buhari isn't wasting state resources on his private health ailment abi? Smh

SPOTTED!

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Yorubabhoy: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
This guy is a JOKE.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by ojoagba: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
north central, taraba, sourthern kaduna and parts of adamawa and gombe will sure have a change of minds come 2019. the fulani killings and the way its been handled has thought us from those region a lesson.

Brother

I didn't find it odd

Some certain region hates Buhari greatly

That's what makes a lot of his followers string and firm

Let me repeat for the up tenth time

Religion and ethnicity will be the bases of 2019 election

Am sorry to say this but that's the truth

We can't shy away for on it

NE, NW, NC and South west sure pass for baba

I can't see myself voting out Osinbajo in 2019[/quote]
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by babadee1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Funny as it sounds and no matter how unprepared Fayoses style of governance is one thing is certain it will be a thousand times more purposeful than the current corrupt and evil communist set up we are under

What exactly is purposeful about Fayose's governance in Ekiti state? What has he achieved apart from sharing rice and hundred naira notes once in a while?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by NigerDeltan(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:
I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent do for his state outside paying salary and building of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend.

I never knew you are this good, so tell us where did your buhari managed before you voted him in 2015
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
President of Biafra. I bet FFK would be the vice president.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
The mission is to escape prosecution, he knew he can't win the primary
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Funny as it sounds and no matter how unprepared Fayoses style of governance is one thing is certain it will be a thousand times more purposeful than the current corrupt and evil communist set up we are under
Tell me his achievements as ekiti state governor. Other than noise making which u his followers regard as achievements
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
If not dat baifa is around d corner,i for support dis man with d last of my kobo
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
babadee1:

What exactly is purposeful about Fayose's governance in Ekiti state? What has he achieved apart from sharing rice and hundred naira notes once in a while?

If what ever poor leadership he has delivered in Ekiti will be a thousand times better than this quasi democratic cum communist set up Buhari is running then it should tell you a lot about how disappointed I am in the Buhari govt

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

it is the system of government that's really affecting us as a nation. Besides I will never give my votes to the north again cos they are biased and has the spirit of division in Nigeria. So far so good Cluesless pmb has failed the masses. Tell me what he has achieved in Nigeria since he got elected since two years ago.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yusman316:

Tell me his achievements as ekiti state governor. Other than noise making which u his followers regard as achievements

You cannot not term me a follower of Fayose just because I know he will provide better leadership than the communist hiding under democratic oath in Aso Rock right now ..Yes Buhari is a communist
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by psalmson001: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Same way many pple didnt take trump very serious, like joke like joke this man might just become the next president of nigeria.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by reasonz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
if the lord will speaks i will HEAR and LISTEN
if men speaks i will wait
if nigeria speaks i will stand
if a politician speak i will think
if buhari speaks i will pep
if i SPEAK i will listen...........
if na so so,na so,if no be so,no be so......
2019 will speak for itself
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by fizyalasdair(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
God knows most of y'all bashing Gov. Fayose will still vote him over President Buhari.

If Gov. Fayose wins the PDP Primary Election, then congratulations will be in order.

For me, I see Fayose as our Grand Commander of The Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
NigerDeltan:

I never knew you are this good, so tell us where did your buhari managed before you voted him in 2015

See I'm not for Buhari nor Awolowo not Tafa Balewa All I'm talking about now is Fayose and his previous performances. Do you even know the only reason for his unending fight with Obasanjo my brother? Just because he went to hire fully grown up birds as a state poultry project for a whole head of state in person of Obasanjo to come and commission it. Obasanjo as a farmer with over 20 years of experience asked him a gentleman question of ''How were you able to grow these birds to this size without a single smell in this farm''? He felt deceived and openly asked him that question. From that day, wahala started. Someone that could bring in a whole GCFR, CIC and president of a country deceitfully to come and commission a framed up project will take every single Nigerian for granted. My point though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Brugo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Now we know why all the state allocations were diverted.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by imam07: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
I no be fan of Fayose but I don't think something can force me vote for any hausa man.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Johnnyessence:
it is the system of government that's really affecting us as a nation. Besides I will never give my votes to the north again cos they are biased and has the spirit of division in Nigeria. So far so good Cluesless pmb has failed the masses. Tell me what he has achieved in Nigeria since he got elected since two years ago.

I am not talking about Buhari because we have a lot of failed politicians. But Fayose is not an option. If states like Kebbi are really getting it right increasing their IGRs with the little fed allocation they are receiving, then people like Fayose and Aregbesola should bury their heads in shame. Aregbesola was sharing less than 100 hectares of land to farmers where Akeredolu who is less than a year in governance was doing over 2000 hectares. Man abeg we have had enough of these same set of people.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by bizza45: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
chloedogie:

this is d best comment I have seen today
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Yusman316 post=60915455]
Tell me his achievements as ekiti state governor. Other than noise making which u his followers regard as achievements[/quote]

And tragically, his followers are mostly not from his state of Ekiti but mostly Igbos who unfortunately are the ones most affected by bad governance.

I am sure Fayose will make a very good President for Biafra, with FFK as his Deputy. grin grin grin

Let him even start with being Governor of Abia State (See, Nnamdi don dey vex already
grin )

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

Brother

I didn't find it odd

Some certain region hates Buhari greatly

That's what makes a lot of his followers string and firm

Let me repeat for the up tenth time

Religion and ethnicity will be the bases of 2019 election

Am sorry to say this but that's the truth

We can't shy away for on it

NE, NW, NC and South west sure pass for baba

I can't see myself voting out Osinbajo in 2019
progressive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.