Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) (46151 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Fayose's Presidential Ambition? / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by batxano: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
can any political official be good for no intentions of running for a higher position? I was expecting this to happen after he gave out motor cycles. selfish people. God will judge all of you for looting and wasting resources that are meant for the masses.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by jidxin(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
chloedogie:

That is the problem with this country. A thought like yours here. If the country is bn managed like a private firm, where accountability is their priority, we won't be where we are today. If someone like Dieziani Madueke met the government in a state like shell is, there wouldn't have been an opportunity for her to start misbehaving. Remember she was in shell for years without going haywire like she did as a petroleum minister. Any system that lacks checks and balances can never stand the test of time.
good if nigeria could be run like a private firm then there wont be continuity in spending our hard earned tax payers money repeatedly on the health of its worker after sometime such a person would be asked to resign........now we are both saying d same tin.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by jidxin(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Daboomb:

You have to "have sense" ab initio, to be able to "find sense".
That is where your problem lies.
grin grin grin

I am not offended.
.... now let me help u to make sense no private org would continue to sponsor the medical bill of its worker most esp if its a chronic one. lets be realistic here. no one would want to make loss at the expense of a cost that could be avoided
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by UnchangeableGod: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
so fayose is a Christian?
I pity people like you who support criminals like fayose and KANU
So Fayose is not a Christian but you are by your statements, aren't you? It is not about Fayose or NNAMDI Kanu. It is between you and Jesus Who you are misrepresenting. I don't know the duo you mentioned and I am not after their innocence or otherwise. Their 'criminality' according to you or otherwise has not been proved but your blasphemy has. If there is anybody to pity, I think it should be you. Don't take my advice. You can continue sir!
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
chloedogie:
I think I read something about the PDP party replying his letter that their candidate for 2019 will surely come from the North according to the party constitution or something(if it was a correct news)...... Any of these politicians that was unable to internally generate up to half of the federal allocation funds for his constituency or state while previously serving shouldn't be considered for anything called election. What was he able to use the funds gotten over the 4years he has spent to do for his state outside paying salary and construction of few roads? No IGF nothing. And someone like him wants to run for presidency where our major source of income(OIL) is not internationally reckoned with again? I just pity the few that will start making a noise of Fayose for president upadan. God save this country please. Don't keep looking at us like this.

I could vividly remember when Aregbesola was just sworn in as the governor of Osun state, for almost a year, he was busy gallivanting up and down with uncountable trips to so many countries in the name of looking for investors, with a huge number of people on his trips. He wasted the little money the state was collecting back then and today, as an indigene of that state I can tell you that not a single investor came into that state for almost 8 years he has spent. The problem is most of these politicians can hardly manage their own personal companies or businesses without folding up. That is the main reason why they keep stealing and stealing and stealing govt funds because the ''know how wisdom'' of turning 2 Naira into 4 naira isn't just there for them. All they know how to do is withdraw withdraw and spend spend.

Hi,

Do u actually live in Osun state?
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
Eze2000:

Hi,

Do u actually live in Osun state?

Grew up there. My folks live there and I got married in Osun. Presently live outside Osun but I go to Osun like once a month because I have a farm there and some other stuffs doing sir.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by holuwapopsh(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Fayose hmmm I smile recession season 2
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by dataideas: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Borno Shoe Shiners Vs Abia Shoe Makers - Reno Omokri Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.