Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) (46145 Views)

Why Is No One Talking About Fayose's Presidential Ambition? / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Fayose's Presidential Declaration Address/Speech (Full Text & Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by jayloms: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
This has to be wrong. I mean he is still in govt and yet he's already campaigning with state resources. I just tire for APC and all other opposition parties in Ekiti o!
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ayo Fayose is a JOKE!
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Acidosis:
Ayo Fayose is a JOKE!

Buhari is a movement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
modelmike7:
Bunch of comedians.
It will continue to look like comedy to you until he is pronounced your head of state. Never say never especially in, zoogeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Funny as it sounds and no matter how unprepared Fayoses style of governance is one thing is certain it will be a thousand times more purposeful than the current corrupt and evil communist set up we are under
it will be worse than Jonathans administration i assure you. clueless,directionless,embarrassing and a huge joke
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
silastemplar:
it will be worse than Jonathans administration i assure you. clueless,directionless,embarrassing and a huge joke

Go back and look at Jonathan's govt it 1wasnt that bad afterall, if only he had been able to control the corruption in the oil sector then it would have been a model govt
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Pain(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ive come to believe that anything is possible ever since a Clown became the President of the United States
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Buhari isn't wasting state resources on his private health ailment abi? Smh
when i hear statements like this about Buharis health, i just feel how loatheful, thoughtless and witless our youth have become. Where you work for instance, if the company's MD gets sick ,who foots the bill? please reason before you talk please.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Cleff4u(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:
My Ekiti brothers and sister can we all see ow this nan is wasting state resources ?
. you are very stupid. i dont think u re from Nigeria talkless of ekiti state. i can smell madnesss all over you
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by booblacain(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
sarrki:

Brother

I didn't find it odd

Some certain region hates Buhari greatly

That's what makes a lot of his followers string and firm

Let me repeat for the up tenth time

Religion and ethnicity will be the bases of 2019 election

Am sorry to say this but that's the truth

We can't shy away for on it

NE, NW, NC and South west sure pass for baba

I can't see myself voting out Osinbajo in 2019

Now you can testify to how skewed and dishonest your patriotism is.

@Topic. For Fayose, it is politics as usual.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
imam07:
I no be fan of Fayose but I don't think something can force me vote for any hausa man.

Given a choice between Fayose and say Buhari, who will you vote for? shocked shocked
Be honest. (and you state your reasons also).

For me, l know that ill-health has really hampered Buhari and his govt.
I also agree that "Northern mentality" of putting Northerners everywhere (Nepotism) is also rife in his Govt (that is his greatest failure to-date)

Even at that, given a choice between say Buhari, Atiku, Fayose, Dele Momodu grin Saraki-Ole, Jonathan, Dino Melaye, Falaye Alli Modu Sheriif, pint-sized El-Rufai,

I will still chose Buhari (if l assess his health and think he can still go on) but l will strongly task him on Nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Go back and look at Jonathan's govt it 1wasnt that bad afterall, if only he had been able to control the corruption in the oil sector then it would have been a model govt
model government? for doing what exactly? the corruption was everywhere mind you not just the oil sector, what do we have to show for all the money earned? no savings, no major development, nothing. just a money thieving and political settling jamboree
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by wola44: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose want Vice president position, that why is making noise!

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
That is the adopted idiotic President of idiotic pigs of Biafra
And your username is Jesusloveyou. Religious people na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by souk2492(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Please we should not comment on his source of money, but my question is would he be sellable candidate?. Is not by condemning and critizing faceless issue on social media. I think what matters most is name. Name should clean, not
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by totorimi: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice move, but that is if they would allow him.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
silastemplar:
model government? for doing what exactly? the corruption was everywhere mind you not just the oil sector, what do we have to show for all the money earned? no savings, no major development, nothing. just a money thieving and political settling jamboree

When he warned us about the unsustainable Subsidy tenure and want to stop it we all matched to Ojota and and started protesting ..Truth be told the subsidy regime and the unnecessary rise of Boko Haram bled a lot of vital resources ...Jonathan was railroaded into failure
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
all na game
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Funny as it sounds and no matter how unprepared Fayoses style of governance is one thing is certain it will be a thousand times more purposeful than the current corrupt and evil communist set up we are under

Sometimes I wonder how you reason before you type. The current regime is messed up but Fayose is a worst version of Buhari
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by smileyoo: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
ghen ghen. but fayose you 're taking this joke too far, because even your very self know its an impossible mission. so why wasting scarce resource? even though your candidacy could be better than the nightmare we 're presently experiencing. i believe no govt could be worst than this.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose already planning his way to asylum. These campaign trains are just diversionary tactics.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
ollah1:

Sometimes I wonder how you reason before you type. The current regime is messed up but Fayose is a worst version of Buhari

I don't think Fayose will make some of the very bad decision Buhari has made that has made Nigeria one of the most uncertain places on earth today. Buhari is an all round disaster
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Same thing we said about Buhari to Jonathan,only God knows when this people will stop enslaving Nigerians
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Same thing we said about Buhari to Jonathan,only God knows when this people will stop enslaving Nigerians

True

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
silastemplar:
when i hear statements like this about Buharis health, i just feel how loatheful, thoughtless and witless our youth have become. Where you work for instance, if the company's MD gets sick ,who foots the bill? please reason before you talk please.

It is an "hate-induced" display of ignorance!

The same people will shout blue-murder, if the Head of their HR says company will not support or foot their Medical bill, if they get sick while at work. They will go on Social media and scream: See what my 'Yoruba' Oga did to me. grin grin grin

Some of them who work in corporate places like Banks, Oil Firms, dont even joke with their "medical allowance".
Even when not sick at all, they ensure they find a way of collecting that allowance undecided
But here they are spewing idiotic rants.

That is how 'mentally destroyed', bigotry has led our Yoots undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I don't think Fayose will make some of the very bad decision Buhari has made that has made Nigeria one of the most uncertain places on earth today. Buhari is an all round disaster

IPOB, shut the phuck Up. I know your antecedents, when it comes to hatred for the Northerner.

Give us a better person from your Zone.
Show us what your Governors have done and how they have transforemed your region.
Tell us what they have done with the Paris refund Buhari gave them, apart from buying and sowing Ahoe-ebi for you to praise sing them
Compare your Governors with Ambode or Fashola and let us see how the scales tip.

Your hatred for Buhari wont stop him from winning another term, if he so decides to contest again or do l have to remind you that your inconsequential 5% never stopped him in 2015, neither did it get Jonathan re-elected?

If you want to criticise Buhari please do, but do so objectively, not out of sheer hatred for where he comes from or because he trounced Jonathan at the polls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Buhari isn't wasting state resources on his private health ailment abi? Smh
LOLZZZZ "PRIVATE" health ailment
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Daboomb:

It is an "hate-induced" display of ignorance!

The same people will shout blue-murder, if the Head of their HR says company will not support or foot their Medical bill, if they get sick while at work. They will go on Social media and scream: See what my 'Yoruba' Oga did to me. grin grin grin

Some of them who work in corporate places like Banks, Oil Firms, dont even joke with their "medical allowance".
Even when not sick at all, they ensure they find a way of collecting that allowance undecided
But here they are spewing idiotic rants.

That is how 'mentally destroyed', bigotry has led our Yoots undecided undecided
did u just made sense cos i found non here. dont compare dz wit private organisation.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by Daboomb: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
sweetyme001:
I doubt!!! He is a man of focus, Determination and fearless!!! We southern Yoruba will make this happen.

WHO are "Southern Yorubas"?
Do you have Northern Yorubas and Eastern Yorubas as well?

If not for EkitiGate, where JOnathan used the Army and Obanikoro to intimidate and rig-in Fayose into office.Ayo Fayose cannot even win a free and fair Ekiti elelction.

Yorubas are known not to harbour charlatans like Fayose, beyond a pole length.

But then, l am just saying all these because l know that LiePOBs like yOU will always masquerade as Yourba, on Social Media.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by abututony(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ipob financier, yr case will be worst than ipob master
Continue to waste the resources of Ekiti but do not shout witch hurt after 2018 cos yr cup is full already
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by babadee1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If what ever poor leadership he has delivered in Ekiti will be a thousand times better than this quasi democratic cum communist set up Buhari is running then it should tell you a lot about how disappointed I am in the Buhari govt

We are all disappointed in the Buhari govt. It has fallen woefully short of expectations. But as bad as Buhari is, it is an insult to compare him to Fayose. If you don't think things can get much worse in Nigeria then wait until Fayose becomes president and you will really hate this country.
Re: Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Daboomb:

IPOB, shut the phuck Up. I know your antecedents, when it comes to hatred for the Northerner.

Give us a better person from your Zone.
Show us what your Governors have done and how they have transforemed your region.
Tell us what they have done with the Paris refund Buhari gave them, apart from buying and sowing Ahoe-ebi for you to praise sing them
Compare your Governors with Ambode or Fashola and let us see how the scales tip.

Your hatred for Buhari wont stop him from winning another term, if he so decides to contest again or do l have to remind you that your inconsequential 5% never stopped him in 2015, neither did it get Jonathan re-elected?

If you want to criticise Buhari please do, but do so objectively, not out of sheer hatred for where he comes from or because he trounced Jonathan at the polls.

You bitterness is getting the best of your judgement , how did you come to the deductions that I am a tribalist sef ? No I am not Sir , I only say things as they are (please note I also voted for Buhari but his performance has been a disaster so far) .

I campaigned heavily again Jonathan but today I wish he had won that election ( and sacked Diezani) ..Ask yourself why you have never criticised Ambode , it's because he is visionary leader and I can see where he is headed in his thoughts and action , unfortunately Buhari is thoughts and actions only seem to suggest darker and more destructive days ..It's not my fault nor that ffault of the north that Buhari lack creative vision and can only seem to destroy things than build..My grouse is against the poor leader style of Buhari and not against the north which is also my constituency because I have very strong ties there than you can ever imagine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters / Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.