Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" (41585 Views)

Joe Budden Splits From His Fiancee Cyn Santana 4-months After Their Engagement / P. Diddy And Joe Budden Dance To Afrobeat Legend, Fela's Music (video) / Joe Budden: “americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
greatman247:

You're probably Davido fan and you're hurt anytime they hype Wizkid. Don't get mad and your example does not match what is on ground. Usher helped Bieber to blow and then Justine later got bigger than Usher is different because Davido does not help Wizkid to blow and Wizkid does not help Davido to blow they are both independent and have different story and background.

Listen davido and Wizkid are both young are both successfull and in the same genre of music and hustle. No matter what you say they gone be comparing them which is normal. Its like Messi and C. Ronaldo. Anytime C. Rinaldo success is discussed people will always bring up the talk of the closest rival.
LMAO please I don't listen to either of them, the only African artiste I actually love is Nasty C and I am super proud of Wizkid for putting Nigeria on the map. You totally missed my point, I'm not saying Wizkid helped Davido to blow or vice versa, I was trying to let y'all know that it doesn't matter who goes international first, the fact that you started something before another person doesn't mean you'll be better than the person forever, it's possible for someone who started late to surpass someone who started earlier so it's too early to laugh at Davido, let's give them some time. Hope you get it??

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by VINZ1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Anytin Wizkid touch turn GOLD..
#Teamwizkid y'all ;DAnytin Wizkid touch turn GOLD..
#Teamwizkid y'all
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by chiiraq802(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wizzy....iz killing iiitttt.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
To be honest, no one cares. undecided
About you or your kanu.

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by stevecantrell: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
Baba NLA
but wait ooo
wat of olamide?
Olamide is well known to us here in Yenoga..
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
blarkraimez:

Come to germany....its only David they know....if and fall on almost everybodies phone
East or West Germany? (according to my President)
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by londoner: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
WizKids 'Carribbean style' itself was stolen by him.

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by egopersonified(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
I am so proud of this boy. Anytime I feel depressed, I put ojuelegba on repeat, it soothes my soul.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
2shure:
Joe bidden time don up since
In the days of nellyville aka nelly
And pdiddy....ja rule..method man..red man...mystical...baby aka birdman....juvenile.....sisquo...dru hill..nas...bow wow..da brat...joe budden...joe...fat joe....jaheim...ginuwine...back to back dey sweet then sha..
Way back men
Like when ps2 and Cadillac escalade suv were reigning
Joe budden dah year of headband..handband.baggy jeans,baggy shirt...basketball jersey..durag..air force one and sky blue timbs.
Way back..
Back to back..1999...2001..2003

Bros u dey make me nostalgic
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by NicoBaba(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedtimi:
wizkid ft future everytime, thats a track!! i can listen to it all day
mehn, future flowed well on d beat regarding d fact dat that's not his style..
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by tballeyy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
Frog voice nko? Well known in Ghana
even well know too here in iyanaipaja and ajegule
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Olabodes: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
newsynews:
Wizkid is truly International.
I cant believe they actually know him.
Davido nko? grin grin grin
oun kole lowo
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by tballeyy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
I never knew u can shine more D'banj in US I pray very soon u will shine more than jazzy. Amen
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
many of these American musicians like to use Nigerian sounds and styles without acknowledging them. has anybody heard "The Server" by E-40? where he sampled a very old traditional song that goes like this : wereh wereh nina n jo o o. same with Twista's love-vendor like me where his instrumentalists were playing a Yoruba drum we call gangan. Alicia Keys and Nas Warrior song where they sampled Fela's "Teacher Oya", and may more. I hear them all the time and they don't acknowledge us. Mainstream guys like Jayz would never say such,only Underground rappers like Joe Budden can. even Jayz and many of them wouldn't acknowledge Fela publicly and yet they bite his styles

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by philantropiest(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
dignity33:
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.
abeg wu b dis one again?wetin IPOB talk find cum starboy topic na. cry
dignity33:

abeg wu b dis one again?wetin IPOB talk find cum starboy topic na.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Josh44s(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
thesicilian:

Davido is well known in Congo, Tanzania, South Sudan, and so many other places.

Davido right now...

3 Likes

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Josh44s(m): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:
Wizkid is the only Afro beat artiste in Naija.. d rest na pon pon

Not mentioning names o lipsrsealed

#Teamiphone cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by ofuonyebi: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
The revelation that Americans are copying (stealing) the style of Nigerian wizkid's music blows my mind to cloud 7

whether they buy the album or not, the wind don blow, we don see the yatch of the fowl!

that is, what oyinbo man can do, the blackman can do better....

though prophets don't have honour in their own house ...but thank God that our artiste and their stuff are being appreciated

and copied in far away U.S...more grease to wizkid....
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Boyooosa(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mhizgracie01:
Y'all should stop bringing davido into this, the success of one person doesn't invalidate the success of another. Davido has done well for himself and is very successful in his own right and it really doesn't matter who goes international first, anything can happen. Usher made Justin Bieber famous but today Justin is quite bigger than him. The point I'm trying to make is that y'all need to stop mocking Davido each time Wizkid achieves something because nothing is permanent, Davido may end up having the last laugh.
I don't like you again fur this comment. Bad starting, baddo content, baddest finishing. SMH
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Boyooosa(m): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Praktikals:

The army ,not nairalanders, invaded Kanu s house. Please go straight to the army barrack nearest to you and you will have all your questions answered.
I wish nobody mentions him. He is not intelligent just like his post.

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by toye440: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
dignity33:

oooooo na wizkid matter we dey talk her no potopoto republic matter pls check next door.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
LOL See promo. Who knows how much these ones have collected.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by 7lives: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
dignity33:

We are discussing wiz kid, no be wiz kid kidnapped your albino na.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by okenwaa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Boy be working hard....

Davido be clubbing...

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Tattooboy: 9:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
newsynews:

You forgot to include Eritrea. He's big there.

The latest is that Jay Sean, a 2006 one hit wonder, just featured him. Dude even announced it on IG.

grin grin grin

lalasticlala
did u say one hit? Pls listen to Stolen and Ride It by Jay Sean. Just because 'Down' sold more doesn't make him a one hit wonder.
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Henrydboss: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
thesicilian:

Davido is well known in Congo, Tanzania, South Sudan, and so many other places.
#SAVAGE

1 Like

Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Awoo88: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
So this is a new hype. Who and who America artist steal his style This will only work for his fans
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Donsammi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

Wizkid get style

grin grin grin
ur signature gv me link to download the song
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by Donsammi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

Wizkid get style

grin grin grin
ur signature gv me link to download the song
Re: Joe Budden: "Americans Are Stealing Wizkid’s Caribbean Style" by walosky(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Davido with his Kinsmen right now.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child / Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.