Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (54688 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

Allah is just a figment of the imagination. allah have no hell anywhere
But Yahweh isn't a figment of imagination àbí?
Yahweh's hell is real?

Cc safarigirl, come & see what I told you about oo
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
God did what? Please, do you know any of these people raised from the dead or you are also working on hearsey?

Very easy, go to, I know say you no go go grin Brooklyn
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

Which did Mohammed raise.

common poison
he never raise anyone apart from ISSA(JESUS) but was given miracle to do many apart

N no one God has given this power beside this prophet

so tell me where is this man of God you called re getting there power
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by felaismyhero(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
i know for a surety that all religions are fake,but something still bafles me,can dis raising the dead be real?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abasstoheeb:

he never raise anyone apart from ISSA(JESUS) but was given miracle to do many apart

N no one God has given this power beside this prophet

so tell me where is this man of God you called re getting there power
Elijah and Elisha raised the dead. God leads, pastors follow. What God does not intend to do, we can't force Him to. He does the best
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by CNNN: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
felaismyhero:
i know for a surety that all religions are fake,but something still bafles me,can dis raising the dead be real?
die first and wait

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by chloedogie(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Statsocial:
The only similarity they would never share is longetivity in Jesus Name. Lord Jesus let Adeboye and Oyedepo remain with us for a very long time.

When I study Oyedepo's life I begin to understand his audacity and radicalism. Much of his life he associated with radicals of the Christian faith from Hagin, T.L Osborne, Idahosa, Adeboye and Copeland. You can't move with such individuals and not become a radical yourself.

No 16 is hilarious for me o. Same person went after father and son. I have never heard of the bolded story before. Anyway that is how it should be. Give and shut up about it-that is the Christian way.

He's the Elijah of our time. If you follow his ministry very well, you will understand. But spiritual things are.................... Daddy Adeboye is the Moses of our time.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
felaismyhero:

hmmmm, not true. Read this

God is calling us to Himself, not religion..

www.nairaland.com/3877374/what-must-know-before-accepting

www.nairaland.com/4081804/one-god
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by chloedogie(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
CNNN:

die first and wait

For this comment of yours, after rapture or when we meet in heaven boss, a medal awaits you. You just answered him like Jesus answered those scribes and pharisees in the temple. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by bluecircle470: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
The number 10 similarities dem both tk am deceives thr followers.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:
Elijah and Elisha raised the dead. God leads, pastors follow. What God does not intend to do, we can't force Him to. He does the best
Even our daily activities
dere re many news dt says some awake after dead may be 3 days after, and no medical report to prove it

Those mentioned re if using evil power to do there life
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by bullbull: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
These are great men

Also businessmen

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by felaismyhero(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

hmmmm, not true. Read this

God is calling us to Himself, not religion..

www.nairaland.com/3877374/what-must-know-before-accepting

www.nairaland.com/4081804/one-god
sir,am assuming you are a xtian.do u know that xtianity is just an upgrade of the jewish traditional religion? not different from our own here?,just based superstitions and fables
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

But Yahweh isn't a figment of imagination àbí?
Yahweh's hell is real?

Cc safarigirl, come & see what I told you about oo

Christianity is the only religion all other religion submit to by default. Christianity just happen to have the ability to stand as a threat to other idols or magical powers.

in ancient Nigeria, witchcraft and sorceries were the order of the day. but many of their followers have found it to be futile. Resolving to either Islam or Christianity, but we all know of usman Dan fodio, he forced people to worship allah, while people voluntarily became Christians
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by askdeleplatform(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
41. Iron sharps iron

42. They both have beautiful wife

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

Christianity is the only religion all other religion submit to by default. Christianity just happen to have the ability to stand as a threat to other idols or magical powers.

in ancient Nigeria, witchcraft and sorceries were the order of the day. but many of their followers have found it to be futile. Resolving to either Islam or Christianity, but we all know of usman Dan fodio, he forced people to worship allah, while people voluntarily became Christians
na you endorse am as the true religion, ko?

Guy, it is always better to keep quiet when talking about things you never witnessed rather than condemning people wey no send you

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
What many did not know is that prior to his death Idahosa embarked on an aggressive campaign/programme tagged "Joshua(TB Joshua) must die" campaign. The Joshua persecution and hatred was just too much...

But God knows best, he died instead embarassed
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
felaismyhero:
sir,am assuming you are a xtian.do u know that xtianity is just an upgrade of the jewish traditional religion? not different from our own here?,just based superstitions and fables

How sure are you they are superstition and fables

Your assumption of it being superstitious and fablic are as a result of some articles you read, I have experienced the power and many things with God, so you will try till eternity to convince me about the unreal.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

You like it or not, hell fire is ya abode
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

Guy, it is always better to keep quiet when talking about things you never witnessed rather than condemning people wey no send you

my opinion anyway, bye
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Yeligray(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:
There is only one similarity between them - 419
the thunda that will fire you will come from a bear parlour
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:

Their god is so powerless.

You wanna know who is powerful between Yahweh and any traditional God, threaten a Christian with Sango/Amadioha/Ayelala/Okija and watch how he/she starts shivering like someone having malaria
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
bluecircle470:
The number 10 similarities dem both tk am deceives thr followers.

No one is deceiving anybody
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

Their god is so powerless.

You wanna know who is powerful between Yahweh and any traditional God, threaten a Christian with Sango/Amadioha/Ayelala/Okija and watch how he/she starts shivering like someone having malaria

I just did a penguins laughter on this one. You mean the same Christianity that wiped out ogun, sango, and orunmila including amadioha worshippers to the bearest minimal in Nigeria, is the same powerless Christians. Try harder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by bezimo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
I heard Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa blessed Bishop Oyedepo one day saying whatever I have done you will do 10 times what I did...
We are not surprised on the duplication of grace by God's servant Bishop Oyedepo.
It can only get better..

My case Is different.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:
You like it or not, hell fire is ya abode
grin grin see who's preaching hell now, grin sad impressive, preach pastor
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

I just did a penguins laughter on this one. You mean the same Christianity that wiped out ogun, sango, and orunmila including amadioha worshippers to the bearest minimal in Nigeria, is the same powerless Christians. Try harder
How many times have we read comments from your pals threatening us with TRADITIONAL GOD.

BTW, you say ya God is powerful? Àbeg, why is he yet kill Satan?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

grin grin see who's preaching hell now, grin sad impressive, preach pastor
You as an atheist, I'm free to mention hell/heaven/spirits anyhow and anytime I like. wink

There is no restriction
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by stankezzy: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
Oh? They both raised the dead abi? Who are these dead persons they raised or is it just word of mouth we are to accept?
Christian crusades are not done in a secluded houses guarded by hisba police , they are mostly done in open mostly stadium , why not take your blind and cripple to the stadium and see for ur self , we have pastor chris , adeboye, suleman , Joshua ingila , go and see and stop envy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick / What Is The Meaning Of Picking Ripe And Unripe Plantain In A Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.