Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (55642 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Adaumunocha(f): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
aigboeben:

You implied it. Look at your statement critically. What message does your church preach? What message do you preach?
One gotta leave a lil... No need putting d fear of doomsday in everyone.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by buffalowings: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op no get work

So I should fry beans

The mod must be high on weed to push this to fp
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by aigboeben(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What was the main message of Jesus on Earth? You still have not told me the sermon of your church?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by ALVA001: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Two questions for OP.
When did he (Idahosa) died? At what age actually, so that you know.
Since it was claimed he rose up the dead, why couldn't he challenge death when he came for him.
All na scam.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by aigboeben(m): 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What was the message of Jesus on Earth? What is the message of your church?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Adaumunocha(f): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
aigboeben:

What was the main message of Jesus on Earth? You still have not told me the sermon of your church?
True repentance. Love.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by kaykay222(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
the blessed people of this generation
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by akintom(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately, the gullible and Yahweh infested minds, continue to feed the greed of conmen.

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by DJperdurabo: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:

who is this one

Oga, e don do lest you become the evil you claim to fight!
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by DJperdurabo: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
safarigirl:
I no send them, gullibility is optional in this life, na who wan mumu go mumu.

People dey wey raise two human beings from the dead, na im we still dey where we dey for this country? They should name the persons and their family house make we go confirm, the way people just accept rubbish in this country is befuddling

This statement of yours is at direct variance with your signature.

Take your own advice if you must "live long"!
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by aigboeben(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
True repentance. Love.
Good. Shouldn't that be our main focus? Have you studied Matthew 6:31-33? Are you a Roman Catholic?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Oga, e don do lest you become the evil you claim to fight!
. okay sir
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. (Matthew 24:24)

If possible, even the "elect" will be deceived. Now, tell me, how will even the elect of today not be decieved when many of them only chase after signs and wonders instead of worshipping God "in spirit and in truth"? Do you even know what it means to serve God "in spirit and in truth"?

The prosperity gospel does not encourage one to serve "God in spirit and in truth".

The prosperity gospel encourages one to serve God for financial blessings and security. It encourages Christians to be greedy, to tap into successes, to long for wealth. It encourages Christians to see challenges as a curse or yoke, it turns reality on its head. It's not and can never be of God.
well, suit yourself

Prosperity is a good thing and God delight in it.

The early disciples were performing signs and wonders, by the ways, well, bye
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kay25:

If they have ever dupe any of ur family member before then u r right if not u r guilty of false accusation and that will God charge against u
Amadioha fire that God
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by deparagon(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
hardywaltz:
41. Benson Idahosa loved money and material things of life

41. David Oyedepo loves money and material things of life...

MAY YOU WANTON IN PENURY ALL YOUR LIFE
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by MEHO: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
38. Benson Idahosa started to give a tithe of 90% of his monthly income in the 80s.
38. David Oyedepo stopped receiving a salary in 1988.

I'll stop receiving salary from next year in Jesus' name.
I'm touched and humbled by their similarities. It pays to serve God.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by enomakos(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:
did you even know how he die?

Kids everywhere

Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam

Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam
Scam Scam Scam

Scam. Scam. Scam. Scam.

These are the 40 similarities.

Meanwhile the powerful idahosa fell sick n died. his members said it was a spiritual attack. Hmmmmmmmm, witches kill man of God ooo, His How must have gone to the toilet to bring toilet roll that period.

grin
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
cool
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Okwyjesus(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

What da fvck is now my biz with ya been je redeemed or not.
Foolishness parading itself as wisdom. That's all l see
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by hardywaltz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
deparagon:

MAY YOU WANTON IN PENURY ALL YOUR LIFE
Common shut up ur smelling mouth and go to bed.
Ur Bishop is a thief simple and short

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
GodsMopol:
well, suit yourself

Prosperity is a good thing and God delight in it.

The early disciples were performing signs and wonders, by the ways, well, bye

I didn't understand what you were saying about MhizzA.J and me.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
hardywaltz:

Common shut up ur smelling mouth and go to bed.
Ur Bishop is a thief simple and short

Don't mind that guy. They are always quick to make curses because of a thief like Oyedepo and yet they accuse Muslims of fanaticism. Very soon, they will start killing people for criticizing their god, Oyedepo.

His curses are on his own head.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by CaptainFM1: 1:37am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:
There is only one similarity between them - 419

Beelzebub!
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 1:44am On Sep 29, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Beelzebub!
Lmao
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Kay25(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Amadioha fire that God

Ur amadioha that can withstand the presence of nigerian army how much dat of oyedepo shiorrrr
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by kingston247: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Pls Pls Pls. ...stop this....u don't compare a businessman to a man of God....just stop it
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Kay25:

Ur amadioha that can withstand the presence of nigerian army how much dat of oyedepo shiorrrr
And your god that can't stand boko haram, ISIS and RUSSIAN armies, how much more is that asshole God compared to Amadioha?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by butterflyl1on: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

And your god that can't stand boko haram, ISIS and RUSSIAN armies, how much more is that asshole God compared to Amadioha?

Does God exist?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Does God exist?
LoL

Try harder. The victim card doesn't work on me. Reverse question falls flat when it's thrown back at me.

Try harder joor wink
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by butterflyl1on: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

LoL

Try harder. The victim card doesn't work on me. Reverse question falls flat when it's thrown back at me.

Try harder joor wink

You are the one with the victim mentality. You are an atheist who says God does not exist yet you accuse the same non existent God of crimes to humanity grin

Remind me what victim mentality is again please cheesy
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by drstone1: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
These are great men

Also businessmen

Yes ooo. They are up and about their fathers' business. Just like Jesus said in luke 2 vs 49. It takes a business like mentality to do the God's work. Wisdom is justified by her results n products.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

I didn't understand what you were saying about MhizzA.J and me.

Yea, do you know her like personally? face to face or shes just your crush

cc your signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.