Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,340 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (55589 Views)

Apostle Suleman Remembers Benson Idahosa 23 Years After Death (photo) / Church Banner With Archbishop Benson Idahosa As Guest Speaker Causes Stir / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=enomakos post=60927451][/quote]

He fell sick n died. His church members told me it was a spiritual attack oo
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by bluecircle470: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

No one is deceiving anybody

For ur mind both pastors woke up the dead...lolll. Stop living in a fools Paradise.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Yea, do you know her like personally? face to face or shes just your crush

cc your signature

grin

She is my crush.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin
She is my crush.
Okay, does she know?
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
bluecircle470:

For ur mind both pastors woke up the dead...lolll. Stop living in a fools Paradise.

Do you consider raising the dead impossible?

Are you are Christian?

Truth be told, raising the dead should be the least thing Christians should do
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Okay, does she know?

She knows. From observing her comments, she appears to me to be a very reserved person and I don't want to push the limits for now.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
siranointed4life

Hi sir

You seem not to be contributing to NL considering the duration of your registration.

We would love to have you in the religion section. The harvest is plenteous and people are growing weak in their faith work gradually

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

She knows. From observing her comments, she appears to me to be a very reserved person and I don't want to push the limits for now.

Well, she is this kind of person that is reserved, lemme say, easily bored, no offense, finding pleasure in nothing, hmmmm, you really have so much to do.

From her signature, she claimed to like dancing. What do you think about that. I think you need to be bold enough to tell her your mind. Don't mind what she might think, but she said she's from Delta state, are you from delta state. Moreso, try to work on her age, she might consider you too young for her. And I think you should follow her, but keep everything to NL
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
bluntboy

eserved person and I don't want to push the limits for now. [/quote]

about the limit, you might be friend zoned, or what do you think

Do you visit her profile, she seem to have taken the Islam oath, but I think its quite strange. just keep praying for her, I'm quite confused
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Well, she is this kind of person that is reserved, lemme say, easily bored, no offense, finding pleasure in nothing, hmmmm, you really have so much to do.

From her signature, she claimed to like dancing. What do you think about that. I think you need to be bold enough to tell her your mind. Don't mind what she might think, but she said she's from Delta state, are you from delta state. Moreso, try to work on her age, she might consider you too young for her. And I think you should follow her, but keep everything to NL

Thank you very much, bro. I will act on these, although I have told her how I feel. As for dancing, I wouldn't mind at all. I am into music myself grin I come from a family of artists. I am not from Delta state but I will read about the state in my leisuretime. Thank you once again.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:
bluntboy

eserved person and I don't want to push the limits for now.

about the limit, you might be friend zoned, or what do you think

Do you visit her profile, she seem to have taken the Islam oath, but I think its quite strange. just keep praying for her, I'm quite confused

That is not a problem. I used to have the oath too when I joined the Islam section to preach the Good News. Those people got tired of me and removed the nonsense from my profile.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is not a problem. I used to have the oath too when I joined the Islam section to preach the Good News. Those people got tired of me and removed the nonsense from my profile.

Okay
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by urbanemind(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
well well.... Benson Idahosa died @ 59... David Oyedepo is still 64 and still kicking..
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by GodsMopol: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
BluntBoy:

Thank you very much, bro. I will act on these, although I have told her how I feel. As for dancing, I wouldn't mind at all. I am into music myself grin I come from a family of artists. I am not from Delta state but I will read about the state in my leisuretime. Thank you once again.

hmmmm, love in the air, grin grin

I am kinda preaching to her on my other monik, www.Nairaland.com/hier but she seem to be playing difficult. Though she always doesn't answer my question straight up.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by BluntBoy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

hmmmm, love in the air, grin grin

I am kinda preaching to her on my other monik, www.Nairaland.com/hier but she seem to be playing difficult. Though she always doesn't answer my question straight up.

grin She is my kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by bluecircle470: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
GodsMopol:

Are you are Christian?

If they're truly raising the dead then they should have a permanent office at the morgues.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Kay25(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

And your god that can't stand boko haram, ISIS and RUSSIAN armies, how much more is that asshole God compared to Amadioha?

Who told u that dare me and see what can happen .u ve not check d timeline of God and his sons and see what they can do just wait and see wonder
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kay25:

Who told u that dare me and see what can happen .u ve not check d timeline of God and his sons and see what they can do just wait and see wonder
Same for AMADIOHA undecided
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Kay25(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

Same for AMADIOHA undecided

Ur amadioha na cheap god begging for palm oil abeg come to d real God and see wonderrs afterall amadioha no save ipob
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kay25:

Ur amadioha na cheap god begging for palm oil abeg come to d real God and see wonderrs afterall amadioha no save ipob
While your god is the cheapest (no offense)
Your god that can't cure ordinary wife of OYEDEPO until they secretly flew her abroad for treatment
Your god that could cure Buhari of his illness.
Your god that couldn't tell TB-joshua that some part of his church was going to collapse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Kay25(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
adepeter2027:

While your god is the cheapest (no offense)
Your god that can't cure ordinary wife of OYEDEPO until they secretly flew her abroad for treatment
Your god that could cure Buhari of his illness.
Your god that couldn't tell TB-joshua that some part of his church was going to collapse

Keep spreading false stories bishop david oyedepo wife was never flown out all am going to say to u is just one word when you sleep tonite if it is sure for amadioha tell him to wake you up if not may the God who owns life itself ask of it from you tonite and you will never doubt him again till eternity.se u won't believe u will know better when you crossover.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by adepeter2027(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kay25:

Keep spreading false stories bishop david oyedepo wife was never flown out all am going to say to u is just one word when you sleep tonite if it is sure for amadioha tell him to wake you up if not may the God who owns life itself ask of it from you tonite and you will never doubt him again till eternity.se u won't believe u will know better when you crossover.
Amadioha is greatest of all God.

He's the reason for my been alive.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by MikaelsonRx(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2017
hardywaltz:
41. Benson Idahosa loved money and material things of life

41. David Oyedepo loves money and material things of life...

Your stupidity is unparalleled.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by hardywaltz(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2017
MikaelsonRx:

Your stupidity is unparalleled.
I will just slap that ur slavish mouth

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Manlikepapply: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2017
adepeter2027:

Are you a Christian?

IF yes. Go to church. Yahweh will pay for you

Yes that's exactly what happened.
The issue resolved as I went to church to talk to God.
God is always faithful
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Mitocyan: 3:43am On Nov 14, 2017
GodsMopol:

Are you are Christian?

grin grin grin grin so there are people in this 21st century that still believe that one pastor(sorry fraudster grin) in Nigeria ever rose the dead. I laugh in Spanish
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by vineyardfarms: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2021
adepeter2027:
There is only one similarity between them - 419

why don't you use same 419 model to curved your own history? No man can curse whom God has blessed.
Re: Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop by Corrections: 5:36am On Aug 27, 2023
Happy Sunday...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.