Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) (35873 Views)

Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi shocked
usmanDanMallam grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

why dem go steal motorcycle from their fellow hungry man like nah, why, why undecided undecided undecided
wat a backward society...can we lynched our politicians who steal on daily basis from our common wealth...yes stealing is wrong but jungle justice is worse....oh Nigeria wake up and be a true giant of Africa.....how do some of these jungle justice take place self without intervention from our police personnel
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Until they start throwing this people in jail with serious and severel year like life imprisonement then this jungle justice wont stop..this is 2017 not 1817.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Missonas(f): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
They stole you killed whose crime is worse now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by isidiwent: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
tongue
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
wat a backward society...can we lynched our politicians who steal on daily basis from our common wealth...yes stealing is wrong but jungle justice is worse....oh Nigeria wake up and be a true giant of Africa.....how do some of these jungle justice take place self without intervention from our police personnel

that I am sad they stole from their fellow hungry was in no way justifying jungle justice

you better get your facts right and desists from distorting mentions
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ooooh mehn... This is cruelty!
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by COOLHOMIE(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yet these Benue youths take to their heels and abandon their villages when they see a dozen Fulani herdsmen approaching.. this is too barbaric and must be condemned by all sane minds like mine
you don't see them but they kill defenseless thief's GOD SAVE US lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by isidiwent: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

that I am sad they stole from their fellow hungry was in no way justifying jungle justice

you better get your facts right and desists from distorting mentions
Africa is heartlessly hopeless.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Tukor32: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
wait nah person face dey do dis tin..chai
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians we are capable of some serious barbarism. We deserve all the terrible things happening to us
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by attacker321: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
When will rapists get this type of treatment?

Death to rapists.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by kennysam91: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
This Is total stupidity; pls if we do lik this to t ppl what of ppl da steel million and billion from us; total crazyness embarassed
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by JERRY1925(m): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't support jungle justice... But if UV had encounter with thief's...I really don't think ull care much...those guys are heartless... Dey can kill o...
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by curvilicious: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Nigerians... how do you sleep after knowing you have killed sm1?

Just motorcycle you kill two people

I will continue saying it
If you want to join crime- be a professional
Get guns and form a gang

Don't be a petty criminal orderwise you will end like these men

Be like Evans

Udeme, give this guy 1big odeku
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by curvilicious: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
kennysam91:
This Is total stupidity; pls if we do lik this to t ppl what of ppl da steel million and billion from us; total crazyness embarassed

They are too afraid to oppose the billion & million thieves.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by hatedisplace: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obaofnaija:
Report Reaching Our Naijabazeline News Desk Has It That, These Two Young men Pictured Where killed (Jungle justice) for stealing Motorcycles in Aliade Part Of Benue State.

http://www.naijabazeline.net/two-young-guys-stoned-to-death-in-benue-state-for-stealing-motorcycles-see-photos/

Lalasticlala

as bad as it may look, I am sure they killed d bike owner that why they may deserve this
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Chimixwright(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
hmm must they undergo jungle justice
so of this youth taking one's life is like nothing to them
the worst part they kill the person in such a manner that irritates me undecided
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Chimixwright(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
hmm must they undergo jungle justice
some of this youth taking one's life is like nothing to them
the worst part they will kill the person in such a manner that irritates me undecided
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
You actually made me laugh. You can't be serious.I doubt if you are.hmmmmm
paiz:
Nigerians... how do you sleep after knowing you have killed sm1?

Just motorcycle you kill two people

I will continue saying it
If you want to join crime- be a professional
Get guns and form a gang

Don't be a petty criminal orderwise you will end like these men

Be like Evans
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
To be honest benue has finished in fact now I know God is very angry with benue people so you can stone these one to death but fulani are killing you like a Christmas chicken honestly the foolishness of benue people has really make me to have no respect for them.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oh mah God,,, which kind wahala b dis naaaaaa....*chaaiii*
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by dmg1: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
good, this is very good, why do you steal someones property, i would have thrust through his neck if i was there.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Opoki(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
No more hope in humanity

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rightly cristeneɗ: 3rɗ worlɗ countrƴ! undecided
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
madridguy:
Yah Rasululahi shocked
is that the guy's name?
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by khalids: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wa .....why Nigerians dey blood thirsty like this....na wa ooo
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lack of trust in the judicial system . That's why jungle justice prevails.

Meanwhile who has noticed that front page threads don't get past page 1.

That's the reading culture in this country. If you don't get rewards immediately no neednfornthe comment.

Seun check the types of threads that hit front page cos this site is goimg to the dog's

It is well.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Oklahomaprof: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Good one for criminals I tell you. They may graduate to more harmful criminals in future, let them go so we can rest.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by thurpee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Investigates Nigerian Fraudster Ring For Fake Unemployment Claims / Pregnant Woman Stabbed To Death In Benin By Neighbour Over N1000 Loan-Pic, Video / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.