Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) (35727 Views)

Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by treasuredluv(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:

And treated with respect
oh Lawd, with the humiliation and shame, yuo call that thing respect, i understand your point that at least his situation was not as these one, dispite his evil deeds buh no one is better.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by paiz: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2017
treasuredluv:
oh Lawd, with the humiliation and shame, yuo call that thing respect, i understand your point that at least his situation was not as these one, dispite his evil deeds buh no one is better.
babe you are beautiful
can i spend some money on you?
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by msqtahir: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2017
Well, I thought benue state has been submerged by flood.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by treasuredluv(f): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
babe you are beautiful can i spend some money on you?
keep the money broh
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by paiz: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
treasuredluv:
keep the money broh
OK can you spend ur money on me? What i know is money must be spent
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by kennysam91: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
curvilicious:

They are too afraid to oppose the billion & million thieves.
. Abi now stupid pppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) / Teenage Girl Strangled To Death In Rivers & Forced Into Septic Tank (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.