Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) (35708 Views)

Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obaofnaija:
Report Reaching Our Naijabazeline News Desk Has It That, These Two Young men Pictured Where killed (Jungle justice) for stealing Motorcycles in Aliade Part Of Benue State.

http://www.naijabazeline.net/two-young-guys-stoned-to-death-in-benue-state-for-stealing-motorcycles-see-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
What a wicked world because motorcycle when full knowing their leader up there steal the billions, cowards
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Emytea(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
This is one of those things dat makes d white men to say that, EVERY BLACK MAN ALWAYS DO THINGS WITH A BLACK MENTALITY. Human like them far, o lord 4give them
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by kristisking(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
Man inhumanity to man. And among those that carried out this dastardly act are also thieves.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by months: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
If i see black people and i am looking at dem, dey dont know y am looking at dem.

The white man is still far better.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't support jungle justice but the type of heartless robbers in that region are of the highest level, they have no pity on their victims
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shhhh01:
YEP. IT HAD TO BE THE NORTH.
So today Benue state is part of the North, no more middle belt again?

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
No matter what happens, I'll never support jungle justice. This is too barbaric!
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Rockett(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chai....see life........this is serious
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Things like this happens only in the zoo.
So premitive
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Sixaxis post=60919936]The heart of man...[/quote
Is desperately wicked ]
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Tobycharles: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wotta callousful act, man unkind
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by kazantip: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
In the land where wheelbarrow ownership is regarded as a say you don hammer. The man who steals motorcycle will definitely see his maker on that day...
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by GetMeRight: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Nigerians... how do you sleep after knowing you have killed sm1?

Just motorcycle you kill two people

I will continue saying it
If you want to join crime- be a professional
Get guns and form a gang

Don't be a petty criminal orderwise you will end like these men

Be like Evans
Hope you and your family won't be victims of this advice.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Nawao.

This is the height of inhumanity.

Anyway, robbers are also heartless killers.
But this ones are ordinary thieves; and the people who killed them are the greater criminals that must be brought to justice.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by GetMeRight: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
stankezzy:
I know it is that religion that likes stoning , sharia loading
For Benue? Oga, think again. Those murderers are Christians but I know you won't like to hear it.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Paulosky1900: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Praisles:
Asin, i wonder!

sometimes those robbers due kill their victims that's why some guys that have fallen victim one way or the other maybe their brother or sister have been killed, that's why they have the mind to kill them Bt me I can't kill human being
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Stylz69(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
I see only one man
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by babapressy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jesus
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by hanassholesolo: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
After they killed him, they started to take pictures of him. Hahahaha wow.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Emperor002: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
naija nd jungle justice dis wan pas fire
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by GeneralEmenogu: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
God have mercy on ur creation, human are now turning to animals,.the end time is here.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Elmuaz:
So today Benue state is part of the North, no more middle belt again?
I know 4 u?
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria is a very corrupt, perverted and violent society. You lie, steal, cheat, connive and shed blood with impunity and yet you have places of worship in every nook and cranny of your cities. And you also pray from sun up to sun down...all for naught. Do you ever wonder why GOD has turned His back on you?
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by dvkot(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:

Get guns and form a gang

Be like Evans
honestly its true bro, how many souls died in that Beast hand but he is still somewhere enjoying VIP service. if you are going to steal, do it in a way that it will even shock the devil.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Alexpetra: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
with the way this jungle justice dey go so e be like say na irland do save oo...make person no go be victim of bad circumstances oo
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chai! What is this? And I saw viewers discretion ooo. This my disobedience ehn....
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Where's forgiveness?
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by treasuredluv(f): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:

Get guns and form a gang

Be like Evans
last last, he was caught abi?.
Re: 2 Men Stoned To Death In Benue For Stealing Motorcycles (Graphic Photos) by paiz: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2017
treasuredluv:
last last, he was caught abi?.
And treated with respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Yelwa & Maisamari Villages In Taraba, Kill Many (Graphic) / 15-year-old Wife Poisons Husband In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.