Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? (553 Views)

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? by iphi(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hello Nlanders. As we know not all things that our boo is terrible at makes us fall out of love, some actually makes us fall in love. What is your boo so terrible at but it actually made you fall in love? Saw mine at the tennis court and she was playing really terrible and my coach told me to train her and that was how it all began. Share your short story. Mods lets have general fun please
Re: What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? by paiz: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dnt hv 1
Re: What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? by paroh137(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Taught her how to give head. Sadly she liked it so much she started giving everybody.
Re: What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? by iphi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Dnt hv 1
chai. Nna u de miss
Re: What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? by iphi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
paroh137:
Taught her how to give head. Sadly she liked it so much she started giving everybody.
hahahahahaha...
Re: What Is Your Boo Terrible At But Made You Fall In Love? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
paroh137:
hahahahahahaha. you burst my chest

(1) (Reply)

Episode One:dark Tales Within A Love Story / Another Set Does One Corner Dance At A Funeral In Ghana / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In A Keke Napep In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.