Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? (19081 Views)

N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by jacyhelen(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
Johnpaul01:
Its very easy. Just change your name to Mohammed Adamu Sanni. They might even make you Major immediately grin

thats why i hate being a Nigerian..
99% of Northern illiterate gets the job while 5% of the brilliant Sw and Se will never get the job.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by jacyhelen(f): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
IamGeorgie:

PATIENTLY WAITIN FOR THE DAY NAIRALAND WILL BE FREE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

he says the truth naa:
99% of Northern illiterate gets the job while 5% of the brilliant Sw and Se will never get the job.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by jacyhelen(f): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
remove muslim from that your madness,why did you like to brought religion to all things?

he said the truth naaa:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by jacyhelen(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

this is because our SW leaders are cowards, Sycophant and hausa slaves lobbying for political offices at Federal level. How would they fight fr their constituencies?
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by tiger28: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
ubongoton:
The answer to your question is that if you want to be admitted easily ,the steps are.
1...be a northern precisly a fulani man
2.be a muslim and apply you will surly get there
the last exercise that was posted here on Nairaland, almost 80% of recruits were igbos.......and this is a fact!
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by BrotherJesu(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
remove muslim from that your madness,why did you like to brought religion to all things?

i think it should be Bring, not brought pc out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by ElCapone(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
ubongoton:
The answer to your question is that if you want to be admitted easily ,the steps are.
1...be a northern precisly a fulani man
2.be a muslim and apply you will surly get there
thats very misleading. there are lots of non fulanis and Christians that have been recruited.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by ElCapone(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
abdelrahman:
i don't get how ppl think.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ddaji:
is your local government DPO that signed for.He used your brain to passed the exams.thank you sir and good bye
Get lost.you don't know what you are saying.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by talk2percy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
Not possible in Nigeria, Simple.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by CloudResident(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
FACT #1: You can get there without connections.
FACT#2: You need to pay the physical medical and written tests.
FACT #3:Endurance is the key

With your qualification I assume you you are aiming for the direct short service course,DSSC.

1.Check the age limit if you qualify
2.Go for the queen test.
3. Practice for the physical tests e.g running 4km under 15mins,40 pressups under a minute etc
4.You must be medically fit I.e free of HIV, high BP, hepatitis etc

Please note that it is very POSSIBLE to get admitte without any connection.The only part that may pose a problem is where to get a serving officer to attest to your form. Do not Let anyone limited by myopic views to discourage you.After all IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

Examples abound from experience.
Thank me later after your POP at the end of your 10 months training in NDA.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Charlesberry(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bro.....
You need God first and if that's where God want you to be then you'll get and secondly na connection bro. U must have someone who knows someone inside d system or higher rank with influence to get in( with ya money oooo). My younger brother now an airforce personnel, d money spend to get him dere I won't say. Not talking of NDA, dat one u need like 500k to enter n u must know person whr sabi one senator whr get influence like dat if not nothing for u bro. No pm me ooooo. #saying_from_personal_experience....
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Mrreed(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2017
anyebedgreat:

You don't know anything. Keep quiet.
people that know dont talk like this.
i have reached the selection board committee twice! so what do you know.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by rummmy: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2017
What he said is the truth...it happened to me yeas back when I still believe in nigeria but for now...convincing me to believe in nigeria again is like using an egg to Crack a kernel...
IamGeorgie:

PATIENTLY WAITIN FOR THE DAY NAIRALAND WILL BE FREE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Incrizz(f): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
lucrownt:
Serving in the Nigerian Army has been one of my life dreams. I love the zeal at which the Nigerian soldiers perform their constitional duties. Apart from being a 6ft 5" man, I possess, OND and B.Sc. My question is "how can I be drafted into the Army with connection but God?. Nairalanders that have one or two persons in the Army should please help a brother.. Thanks in anticipation

Try Jesus.
HE's done it twice for me.
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Boss347(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
lucrownt:
Serving in the Nigerian Army has been one of my life dreams. I love the zeal at which the Nigerian soldiers perform their constitional duties. Apart from being a 6ft 5" man, I possess, OND and B.Sc. My question is "how can I be drafted into the Army with connection but God?. Nairalanders that have one or two persons in the Army should please help a brother.. Thanks in anticipation

Wow nice dream son. Try something else please. Unless you wonna change religion
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by anyebedgreat: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mrreed:

people that know dont talk like this.
i have reached the selection board committee twice! so what do you know.
Lie lie
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by Jafsent30(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
pls can I join the customs or army with masters?
Re: How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection? by OmotolaAbi121(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Move To Stop Contract / Casual Employment / #50,000 Job In Ibadan And #100,000 Job In Lagos, Which Is Better ? / Ushers Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.