Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? (1280 Views)

Sex Is Overated Don't Let Anyone Fool You / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

i think the kind of love we have these days is so far off what our parents had and so not what they knew as love back then .. and this is quite scary..
what do you know about love? Y'all be lusting after yourselves thinking it's love. Love has always been love. Nothing's changed about it. Maybe y'all just keep going the wrong way.

Love when found can NEVER be overrated
Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by AussiePlayboy(f): 3:33am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
please is my assertion wrong?
Hey baby! Send me a pm if you really wan feel what its like to be in deep loving kiss
Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:39am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:
please is my assertion wrong?

Yes my dear,love is overrated and it’s even hard to find real love in this part of the world

AussiePlayboy:

Hey baby! Send me a pm if you really wan feel what its like to be in deep loving kiss

Chai,Pussy dey hungry people for this place o shocked
Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 30, 2017
AussiePlayboy:

hey boy fu'k of my mention you don't really want to get on the end side of it. .. just keep swerving till you get to the losers corner
Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by AussiePlayboy(f): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2017
L3G3ND:

hey boy fu'k of my Benton you don't really want to get on the end side of it. .. just keep swerving till you get to the losers corner
Bitch, why re you screaming? Whats your Benton?

1 Like

Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by AussiePlayboy(f): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Chai,Pussy dey hungry people for this place o shocked
Go self-service off Mr!
Re: Can I Say That Love Is Quite Overated??? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2017
AussiePlayboy:
Bitch, why re you screaming? Whats your Benton?
hey hound .. it's modified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steps Out With His Plus-size Wife In A Red Carpet Show(photo) / “I Always Find Semen In My Boxers After Talking To A Lady” – University Student / This Girl Unblock Me.and Followed Me Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.