Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. (2672 Views)

I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Aborted Mission. Here's Why. / I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / Guess Which Nairaland Female Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:
Hmmmmmm As you like read book so, I dey suspect say U go be sapiosexual. Hope you sabi fvck well?
Hmm.Go and ask your daddy.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
when i fuçk IAMKASHYBABY, I go deactivate my account. That babe dey make my Dick twitch
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
StarBukola:
All nairalander girls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

HIV at your door step undecided
HIV or not, I must Bleep
I dont condomize
Death can cum in any way.
I dont care.
I get frndz with hiv who are super healthy.
Xo wise up.
HIV no be death sentence.
Team #pussyfucker #no_condom
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
Hmm.Go and ask your daddy.
u dont hav to make D world know dat my daddy had sex with u. anyway, as u don broadcast am, nothing do u. I wan sex U o
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
jamarifox:
when i fuçk IAMKASHYBABY, I go deactivate my account. That babe dey make my Dick twitch
D babe fair die.
Na to suck her toto dey hungry me.
Her cat eyes sef sexy like mami water.
U don tell am say U wan gbog her?

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

D babe fair die.
Na to suck her toto dey hungry me.
Her cat eyes sef sexy like mami water.
U don tell am say U wan gbog her?
her bress be like agege breast. If person press that one, bye bye to hunger.
I never tell her, na small small.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
See how you disgracing yourself... Yeye
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
jamarifox:
her bress be like agege breast. If person press that one, bye bye to hunger.
I never tell her, na small small.
Be a man.
Be honest with what U want.
Prick must chop.
Womanpleaser:
u dont hav to make D world know dat my daddy had sex with u. anyway, as u don broadcast am, nothing do u. I wan sex U o
JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Be a man.
Be honest with what U want.
Prick must chop.
Na so.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gbadegesin19:
See how you disgracing yourself... Yeye
Otondo, get a pussy and stop kidding.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
TGoddess:
JESUS LOVES YOU.
Jesus sef must Bleep toto if he dares cums bak into D world again. Toto sweet die. Babe, I wan gbog U o. I promise U 7 rounds of hot sex.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
I prefer to go hell fire than to stop fucking. D kind sugar between the legs of my naija sisters is amazing.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Homeboiy: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Heloct:
grin

Good for you. Don't goan occupy yourself with something productive.

Whey your breast?

No vex OK na question I ask

2 Likes

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

Whey your breast?
Breast master, gud evnin. Hope U enjoying ur time here?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Homeboiy: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Breast master, gud evnin.
Hope U enjoying ur time here?

But did u see her breast?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

But did u see her breast?
Am yet to even see her face.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
jamarifox:

grin

Hahahahaah...that sounds sexxxy but i am taken already sha..i am loyal to my bf wink
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by siegfried99(m): 11:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Indeed grin many are mad but only a few roam the streets grin
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahaah...that sounds sexxxy but i am taken already sha..i am loyal to my bf wink
. Not tryna snatch you from ya man. Just tryna hit the honey pot.
Jude can't do me nothing dear.
Hw's your evening or morning in your country, how is it going?
Doing good?

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:

Whey your breast?

forget dat one. She no dey chop food.
See chest like architectural diagram
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
. Not tryna snatch you from ya man. Just tryna hit the honey pot.
Jude can't do me nothing dear.
Hw's your evening or morning in your country, how is it going?
Doing good?

grin

Hahahahah...My honey pot belongs to him already and he got signature on it grin

Its morning down here..what a bright & glorious friday..
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Babe, your toto dey hungry your brothers o.
Let zz plan a sex party.
Orgy, hardcore and softwork.
U wil enjoy D adventure
My fantasy.
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

oooops grin

Alrght, enjoy ya day. wink

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

U can lie for africa
Kashy, hope ur guy sabi bang wella?
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Let zz plan a sex party.
U wil enjoy D adventure
My fantasy.
behave yasef na undecided
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2017
the whole twist in this thread will be that "Womanpleaser" is a VIRGIN BOY who just derives whatever[b] pleasure [/b]he wants behind his phone in the bathroom screaming his life out while ejaculating to a video of an insanely black dude with a big dick banging a voluptuous lady sadly embarassed embarassed
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:
the whole twist in this thread will be that "Womanpleaser" is a VIRGIN BOY who just derives whatever[b] pleasure [/b]he wants behind his phone in the bathroom screaming his life out while ejaculating to a video of an insanely black dude with a big dick banging a voluptuous lady sadly embarassed embarassed
I reject ur wish in chisos name.
I be fine guy with sweet tongue and functioning prick, so cut the crap
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:

Let zz plan a sex party.
U wil enjoy D adventure
My fantasy.

shocked
U shud host a Swingers Party sha..

1 Like

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked U shud host a Swingers Party sha..
Where are you from Kashy? Ur eyes is damn sexy. Are you a goddess or a witch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:

U can lie for africa
Kashy, hope ur guy sabi bang wella?

grin

Issa BAD BOI... grin

He knows how to please and kill me at the same time..
Re: My Mission Here Is To Sleep With All Nairaland Female Members. by tolanibae(f): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Womanpleaser:

bleeping is very important
ur toto na gold
i must xplore
sweety, how warm is ur pvssy?

Really, that's how you hit on a lady, this place is weird asf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Eye-opening Stories By Men Who Were Sexually Assaulted Need To Be Heard / Man Fondles Breasts, Tricks Teenager Into Sex Romp / Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.