Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? (2702 Views)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by paulsibility(m): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Come December 15, Two Nairalanders will be coming together to become one. Bukola will officially be joined to her heartthrob, Jerry. Below are their pre-wedding photos.. join me to wish them a blissful home..

Lalasticlala

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by paulsibility(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2018
More pics

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by paulsibility(m): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2018
More photos

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
N.a. the lady spoil the shoot: shining teeth unnecessarily with tons of paints on her face

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by paulsibility(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
More..

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by IamD18: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
Oh my GAWD!!!!

Nna Nawao........Ndi Mmadu sef!

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
Abeg e don do. Pity people wey get 20mb

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by thesicilian: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Abeg e don do. Pity people wey get 20mb
Lol. This is just the beginning. Very soon they'll start uploading 1GB pre-wedding videos.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by chiommy123(f): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2018
You wan try nairalander's abi? Hope you're wearing bullet proof. Happy married life though
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by daviesblaze(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2018
Nairaland males Won't listen

Upon all the warning concerning evening newspapers, this handsome young man fell into the trap.

Lemme come and be going grin grin

Abeg I'm just being humorous o

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by midolian(m): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Had you not tagged it pre-wedding photo-shoot, many, like me wouldn't have known

congratulations to the couple
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Homeboiy: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2018
Your wife ug lee
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by may320: 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
HML in advance bros.
Aunty should please reduce that make up, its too much. The natural face might even be finer and younger than this.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by may320: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2018
daviesblaze:
Nairaland males Won't listen
Upon all the warning concerning evening newspapers, this handsome young man fell into the trap.
Lemme come and be going grin grin
Abeg I'm just being humorous o
You are not joking. Come and be going. tongue
Ladies seems to be looking older than guys these days, it doesnt mean she's older than him, it could be diet or stress. In all, its good to marry peace of mind.
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Sanguine(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
What with all the make-up on her face! And am I the only one that thinks the Lady's smile is so plastic and fake

All the best for them sha!
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2018
IamD18:
Oh my GAWD!!!!

Nna Nawao........Ndi Mmadu sef!

Tufiakwa!
grin grin grin
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Bluezy13(m): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hehehe...

You get mind carry this thing come Nairaland.
Issoryt cheesy
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ballistic and intercontinental missiles fit land... You know nairalanders with bad mouth...gringrin
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why did I open this
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
Aro patient don escape again
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by flokii: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2018
Why is her skin multi-colour?

Whoever did the makeup for her deserves public execution.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
no undecided
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by samysmoothfresh: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Op, i refuse to anwser the question "is this the cutest pre-wedding photos?" wey you ask cos me and you no go like the answer

make i just jejely wish una happ marriage life dey go my own

happy marriage life!!

Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Tominiola: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2018
Congrats guys!
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2018
Her MAKE UP ARTIST no try at all.
See how the person convert MAKE-UP to MAKE-DOWN
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2018
I like the yanch.
Re: Is This The Cutest Pre-wedding Photoshoot? by kushercain: 1:33am On Nov 19, 2018
Bros before you tie the knot I hope you've seen her early in th morning first?
If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Make Fun Of My Height / My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen / Nigerian Woman Places Curses On Her Man Who Died While Having Sex With Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.