Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (579 Views)

British Woman Who Spent $123k On Toyboy Lover Says She’s Broke, Wants Money Back / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
So you've been dating your gf/bf for a number of years and even got married (consider the bride rights esp for Igbo girls) and he/she just gets up one morning and tells you he/she is still in love with you but has already fallen in love with someone else!

What'll be your response??

For me, I'll just tell her to pay me baq all the cash I had spent on her.

lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Will b hurt BT let him go to his new love

1 Like

Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by phintohlar(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
With which mouth will he use in telling me dat jackshit

1 Like

Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Blackhawk01: 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'll let him go.
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Homeboiy: 11:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Increase ur fúcking rate from 2times a week to 12times a week

Then dump her after 2 months of fûcking
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
phintohlar:
With which mouth will he use in telling me dat jackshit

The one he has used in kissing you
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by makydebbie(f): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Will be hard letting go, but then I can't enjoy a forced relationship. Especially begging him to be with you after such statement has been made. Since he isn't in love again, dude will misbehave. After all, he has said his mind and you insisted he stays with you.

But if you know your self worth, you'll always know letting go is the best. wink

2 Likes

Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by phintohlar(f): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gbadegesin19:

The one he has used in kissing you
oloun maje (Godforbid), he dare not,wen they are not frying robo on his head
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
phintohlar:
oloun maje (Godforbid), he dare not,wen they are not frying robo on his head

grin grin
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2017
it's normal to be disappointed by people you love/like

will thank them Nd move on to the next meat
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2017

Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Evaberry:

shocked
soo pikooo and his ass are just another meat huh?

So tell me whats the name of the last meat you had and masturbated to his fine ass

lemme guess "smelling.anus" right

fvcking flirt been flirting since 2007
Re: Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. by engrtee(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
she is testing you to make u jealous

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Warns Ladies Dating People Future Husbands To Take It Easy / Just For Fun: If Football Was Nigerian Movie / Physically Disable Nigerian Woman Gets Married To The Love Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.