Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Black Berry Craze - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Black Berry Craze (14353 Views)

Today's Google Doodle Symbol Kinda Offensive To The Black Race / How Can I Use Black Berry Bold 5 To Take Screen Shots! / Brand New Black Berry Bold 5 (9900) For Sale.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Berry Craze by samir101ng(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
kpolli:

dont criticize BB if u dont have it, dont hate others cos u cant afford it, peace out

Guy, nobody is a small boy here. A blackberry is how much Just because we are wise enough to buy an alternative with more features doesn't mean we are dumb enough to buy one. How i wish every Nigerian owning a Blackberry had a special color showing whether the BB service was activated. At N5000 a month for the service, everybody is just buying the phone for effyzie and not for its services. Any mature person who has respect for his hard earned money will not give the blackberry a second look. There are better alternatives.
Re: The Black Berry Craze by ceasyc(f): 5:00am On Apr 01, 2010
4 me its not a craze or whatever
just dat my Nokia N81 don scrab so i asked around
and my bruv said get BlackBerry
so i did
he got 1 too (a different type)
nice fones
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Gilbertman(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2010
Re: The Black Berry Craze by kpolli(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2010
well if u took my last comment as a personal insult then it was directed towards u, but dont hate the owners of the fone hate the fact u dont have one, its like hating on those in their brand nu cars saying y couldnt they buy a cheap one, guy its our money we spend however we want plus i also use an N series phone n u can never compare them, the difference is too clear
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Genuflect(m): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2010
kpolli:

well if u took my last comment as a personal insult then it was directed towards u, but dont hate the owners of the fone hate the fact u dont have one, its like hating on those in their brand nu cars saying y couldnt they buy a cheap one, guy its our money we spend however we want plus i also use an N series phone n u can never compare them, the difference is too clear
What differences exactly?
Re: The Black Berry Craze by kpolli(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2010
meet ppl, reply mails immediately, chat wit ppl, access to social sites instantly n lastly know when there is work coming my way so i can switch off all handsets b4 my oga calls,
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Genuflect(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2010
kpolli:

meet ppl, reply mails immediately, chat wit ppl, access to social sites instantly n lastly know when there is work coming my way so i can switch off all handsets b4 my oga calls,
And you can't do all this on Symbian phones?
Re: The Black Berry Craze by kpolli(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
NO, plus if u have the kinda job i have u wud release paying for BIS is cheaper than paying for it wit the symbian phones, guy different strokes for diff folks but dont hate on those that have BB, u dont see us opening thread E series craze
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Genuflect(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
If you a business man, I could say BB is one of the best phones to use. And I don't hate BB owners but most of 'em feel like they own the best phone even when they don't know what the real purpose is. Besides, Symbian phones can perform all those functions you listed to the 20th power. Kapish?
Re: The Black Berry Craze by kpolli(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2010
well i cant have along chat wit my boss or client or even a babe without my credit running out on a symbian phone n u cant compare it with the seamless flow of a bb, plus when i was lost in cross river, last weekend i could tell the idiot he was heading to cameroon thanks to bb maps, n dont tell me abt nokia maps cos i dont have its manual to understand it
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Genuflect(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
Ok. I can do direct comparison. I do have long chats with anybody without spending a dime. And yes, the flow is seamless. And I don't only use Nokia maps well, I also use Garmin. I play N-Gage games. I watch 20 channels on my DSTv mobile. You want more or you want to keep comparing BB pin to these features?
Re: The Black Berry Craze by lynxnoon(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2010
lwkmd!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Black Berry Craze by cabali(m): 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
An admirable display of ignorance by kpolli. cheesy

In this age.

@genuflect need u waste ur time? Come on the guy knows no better. Someone who feels not owning a BB is by reason of it's cost can not think otherwise.

Save it for the tech technologically exposed, save ur breath grin
Re: The Black Berry Craze by kpolli(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2010
cabali, the poor never got richer by hating on the rich, word of advice, peace out
Re: The Black Berry Craze by hermosa(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2010
brand new blackberry storm 2 for sale! if your interested. email me at macy20be@yahoo.com price is N65 000. i've also got a Blackberry bold 9700 (price = 85, 000) & 9000 (price =70, 000) for sale. if u want 2nd hand laptops i've got that too, just one dell and two macbooks. and samsung f 480 2nd hand phone, pink, it's 20, 000.
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Genuflect(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hermosa, how much for the Macbooks?
Re: The Black Berry Craze by hermosa(f): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
@Genuflect
Hermosa, how much for the Macbooks?

Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo
Product Family: MacBook Pro
Screen Size: 13 inch
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Hard Drive Capacity: 160 GB
Price: N180,000

we also have macintosh laptop macbook 13.3" for N160,000
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Hard Drive Capacity: 250 G
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Yinkade(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2010
genuflect haba which 20 channels u dey watch 4 dstv mobile they re just 10 now y u multiply am by 2 na
Re: The Black Berry Craze by hermosa(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
macbook pro is 180,000
macintosh macbook mac 13.3" is 160,000
Re: The Black Berry Craze by eros(m): 1:04am On Apr 05, 2010
BB has its advantage, but the Naija syndrome of always abusing every new innovation or the band wagon effect of wanting to fit in with the latest trend has made owning a BB look childish. But then, there are those of us who own BB and use it for strictly business purpose and not effizzy.
Re: The Black Berry Craze by bimbor(m): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
Blackberry storm 2 against Iphone 3GS, which would you pick?
Re: The Black Berry Craze by xterra2(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2010
bimbor:

Blackberry storm 2 against Iphone 3GS, which would you pick?
Uncomparable iPhone 3GS
Re: The Black Berry Craze by flyuche(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2010
cabali:

An admirable display of ignorance by kpolli. cheesy

In this age.

@genuflect need u waste your time? Come on the guy knows no better. Someone who feels not owning a BB is by reason of it's cost can not think otherwise.

Save it for the tech technologically exposed, save your breath grin

empty vessel.
Re: The Black Berry Craze by flyuche(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2010
Obama, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Oprah, Carlos Slim, Branson, infact, the world's richest men and women all have one thing in common. they own a BB!
Re: The Black Berry Craze by aieromon(m): 2:51am On Apr 24, 2010
What they eat dont make me shyt undecided
Your point is
Re: The Black Berry Craze by cabali(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2010
flyuche:

Obama, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Oprah, Carlos Slim, Branson, infact, the world's richest men and women all have one thing in common. they own a BB!

Why am I not supprised. Who else but the one with complex. Never ever able to hid his complex.

So you own one as do they. How come you are not even half the man one of them is??

Go buy a BB and take 10years. If that BB turns to top 500,000 richest men in the world, I'd smash my iPhone!! when's the count grin
Re: The Black Berry Craze by Kratos007(m): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2010
bb is the antichrist
Re: The Black Berry Craze by xterra2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
I just bought a BB 9700 (Bold 2)
I have officially joined the craze now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out / Airtel 4G Pocket Wi-fi Problem / How To Block Some Numbers From Calling My Airtel Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.