Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? (3682 Views)

Audio Leaks Of Bishop Felix Okpara & 16years Old G!rl He Raped (video) / Man Forced To Marry Girlfriend After 16years Relationship (pics/vid) / See Pictures Of A 16years Old With Natural Curves And Hips Like That Of A 27year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by BigPappi(m): 3:48am On Sep 29, 2017
A client of mine sent me an email narrating how she caught a 16years old girl in bed with her shameless husband. She said she beat the living day light out of the girl, stripped the girl naked and threw her out of the room like that.

In this situation dear friends and readers, do you think what the lady did to the 16years old girl is right or wrong?
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by ibkkk(f): 3:59am On Sep 29, 2017
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Tolexander: 4:35am On Sep 29, 2017
BigPappi:
A client of mine sent me an email narrating how she caught a 16years old girl in bed with her shameless husband. She said she beat the living day light out of the girl, stripped the girl naked and threw her out of the room like that.

In this situation dear friends and readers, do you think what the lady did to the 16years old girl is right or wrong?
wrong!

She should have done that to her husband instead of that 16year old girl.

The husband lured the girl, not the other way. But the girl could have declined anyway.

The affair this 16year old girl had with the husband may even be the punishment to what the woman once did to a married woman when she was younger.

I am not absolving the girl from the blame though.

2 Likes

Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by agohmamuda(m): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2017
She did the right thing. Her husband is a goat. Goats will always eat yam. But the 16yrs old has more chances of repentance. If she remembers the beating and humiliation, she will stay away from married men. But that man, too late to change. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 29, 2017
I'd have asked her to dress up, drive her to KFC and give her a treat.

Can I get a yeah yeah. Lol.

She did what most women would have done in that scenario. I don't want to even imagine it. RME.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by BlackDBagba: 5:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Wrong move sis!

How did the 16yrs old get into your bed? By the way, was she carrying her birth certificate ?

Oh well, the deed has been done already...

1 Like

Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Can your husband catch u in bed with me? Please I will want that..
BleSSedMee:
I'd have asked her to dress up, drive her to KFC and give her a treat.

Can I get a yeah yeah. Lol.

She did what most women would have done in that scenario. I don't want to even imagine it. RME.

When he does, let's see who he will attack..
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Can your husband catch u in bed with me? Please I will want that..

When he does, let's see who he will attack..

Ha Apostle...

That'll be suicidal.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Dannieln1: 6:11am On Sep 29, 2017
Madam your grand punnany is to loose for his liking so he needed somethin tighter to augment for the lost angry

so blame your husband not the poor girl cos prolly she needed the cash badly

madam your husband is a pedophile deal with it
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by seognr: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2017
I think that is wrong he do wrong with her
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Send me a PM, let's confirm how suicidal I can get... wink wink wink
BleSSedMee:

Ha Apostle...

That'll be suicidal.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 29, 2017
all these stories deh make me fear marriage ,,God please I can't deal..
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 29, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Send me a PM, let's confirm how suicidal I can get... wink wink wink

You so bold!

Now I'm like hehehehehehe
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 29, 2017
I'lL be waiting!!! wink smiley
BleSSedMee:

You so bold!

Now I'm like hehehehehehe
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by BigPappi(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2017
I love the responses so far.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I'lL be waiting!!! wink smiley

"Have to start thinking of getting married quickly, so I can get more women..."

RME.
Au revoir
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by cherr(f): 10:58am On Sep 29, 2017
What if she didn't know the man was married?

She should give her hubby The same or worse treatment

The man made a vow and not the little girl. Chaai... women are their own enemies cry
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by hibiscus76(f): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2017
A 16 year old? Sleeping with a married man? The both parties need deliverance.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2017
BleSSedMee:

"Have to start thinking of getting married quickly, so I can get more women..."

RME.

Au revoir
I sent u a PM dear, reply it.. Let's leave this board and go private.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
I sent u a PM dear, reply it.. Let's leave this board and go private.

Are you for real

I'm a married woman. Ion do that mahn.

Cheers.
Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by Dlionsheart: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nothing justify physical assault on anyone except in self defense or in a life threatening situation. Let me ask, supposing the 16 years old girl die in her hand in the process of beating the daylight out of her, what will be her defense in court after she must have being charged for murder

There are a million constructive ways to handle an annoying situation as this without physical assault or violence means.
Ladies, pls be carefull

1 Like

Re: She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? by PianoWizard: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
she did the right perfect thing.

(1) (Reply)

What Did 2017 Teach You? / Lady Caught Pants Down Cheating Inside A Car With Lover (18+ Photo) / I Met Her On Facebook NOT Knowing Is My Girlfriend Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.