Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,738 members, 7,834,467 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My First Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex (553 Views)

Aba Records Its First Sex Doll Photo. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / My First Sex Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2017
My first sex came up when I was thirteen years, it was a terrible experience for me that day because I didn't expect it to happen I was all alone at home when one of our female neighbor asked me to come to her room and help her to carry down something from the top of her wardrobe when I entered she showed me the bag when I took it down she asked me why I didn't go to school I told her that happened she said I shouldn't worry that today is a good day then she asked help her massage her back that she is feeling pains there I refused at the first place but she pleaded and I accepted when started massaging her back she turned and held my penis before I could no what is going on she took off her pant and started using her hand to rub my penis and I lost control then we started to kissing unfortunately somebody............ Continue reading in other not to be a victim of unwanted circumstances www.gistclinic.cf
Re: My First Sex by newyorks(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2017
if lies were to be paid for...go get a life bro.
Re: My First Sex by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2017
I know you want to make money but dis is extremely disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Episode One:dark Tales Within A Love Story / Another Set Does One Corner Dance At A Funeral In Ghana / Couple Arrived At Their Wedding In A Keke Napep In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.