Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (103559 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by Mizik(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

Bro you're serious about them products being bad eh? 'One out of many'? That's a bold statement.

Am not disproving you in anyway but just do us a small review on which exact model you used and what are the issue that arose from your usage.
Like battery, camera, heating up etc or even lags...

Share your experience it will help no matter how small...
isn't this better. Your previous replies were as if i was being rude. All i know is dat most leeco products have negative reviews and poor software. The phone can just develop problem and go off for life.
To me its a risk.
Someone like me can just get it maybe as a gaming device but I'll put my mind dat my 33k might just vanish soon...
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

Bro you're serious about them products being bad eh? 'One out of many'? That's a bold statement.

Am not disproving you in anyway but just do us a small review on which exact model you used and what are the issue that arose from your usage.
Like battery, camera, heating up etc or even lags...

Share your experience it will help no matter how small...

He was only advicing sha, he helps order gadgets from Jumia.. So if u say na Leeco u want, he would order it... It was just a friendly advice... And he is right, Leeco phones have recorded very terrible after use reviews... The fact that this thread is mute for sometime is proof that most users have thrown away their phones, mostly because it bootlooped... And frankly, i wouldn't advice u to go for any Leeco phone in 2019 or even late 2018... There are many other available options u can pick from... But since u have ordered already, nothing spoil... It is a good device that u would enjoy... I'm still enjoying mine in fact
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2019
Mizik:
if the Ad is the problem I've removed it.
But i can't still advise anyone to get a leeco product. It only lasted up to a Year in one out of many users

Ok
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2019
guydangerous:
bro don't let all those advertisers cut your mind....if all the members are gone as they say believe me there's one man here that will ALWAYS ASSIST YOU in any area you need assistance provided you mention it to him first before embarking,only him here alone is enough for the thread to move forward,that's MrGokay.

I used not even a new leeco but a fairly used leeco le s3 x626 for 8 months without issues,no bricking or hanging or dead phone even when I attempted rooting it without success it never developed any single fault till I sold it due money issues...bro use the phone to the best of your knowledge,any area you don't understand ask questions before embarking on it and make sure you buy 360 case and glass to protect the phone from falls and water.

All love bruh, we sef dey learn everyday
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Mizik:
isn't this better. Your previous replies were as if i was being rude. All i know is dat most leeco products have negative reviews and poor software. The phone can just develop problem and go off for life.
To me its a risk.
Someone like me can just get it maybe as a gaming device but I'll put my mind dat my 33k might just vanish soon...

Guy gbe bodi e.

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2019
ityP:

Where can i get 360 case for Leeco Coolpad Cool1 and glass? My own don fall tire... Nothing do am, but i dey fear say e fit no survive the next fall

Na silicone cases dey jare
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2019
MrGokay:

Na silicone cases dey jare

Jumia?
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2019
ityP:

Jumia?

AliExpress. Dunno bout Jumia

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by oshioke2012: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mizik:
To me its a risk.

True to my previous replies as yours didn't help matters even grin grin but no boggy sire

About the device, you're very correct in your general judgement as it being a risk but it now boils down to the fact of it being a worthy risk or not.
Still on the matter, if you could suggest devices in the 38k range with *3gb ram* you can vouch for, I wouldn't mind since you're a jumia middle man

Thanks sire, you've been helpful
Re: The LeEcoThread by oshioke2012: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
ityP:

He was only advicing sha, he helps order gadgets from Jumia.. So if u say na Leeco u want, he would order it... It was just a friendly advice... And he is right, Leeco phones have recorded very terrible after use reviews... The fact that this thread is mute for sometime is proof that most users have thrown away their phones, mostly because it bootlooped... And frankly, i wouldn't advice u to go for any Leeco phone in 2019 or even late 2018... There are many other available options u can pick from... But since u have ordered already, nothing spoil... It is a good device that u would enjoy... I'm still enjoying mine in fact

Abi na... Everything na mind
Basically buying it is like taking a 50/50 chance. Am not really that rich oh... If it were 80/20 chance I can manage

But this bootloop thing I can hearing, what is it about?
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

True to my previous replies as yours didn't help matters even grin grin but no boggy sire

About the device, you're very correct in your general judgement as it being a risk but it now boils down to the fact of it being a worthy risk or not.
Still on the matter, if you could suggest devices in the 38k range with *3gb ram* you can vouch for, I wouldn't mind since you're a jumia middle man

Thanks sire, you've been helpful

Why not try the umidigi A3 pro, superb phone from reviews given and a beauty to behold. Do a background check and see what it offers and it's just ₦35,500 on Jumia. A Jumia consultant can get it for ₦34,500

CC: Mizik
Re: The LeEcoThread by oshioke2012: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
saint2ace:

Why not try the umidigi A3 pro, superb phone from reviews given and a beauty to behold. Do a background check and see what it offers and it's just ₦35,500 on Jumia. A Jumia consultant can get it for ₦34,500

CC: Mizik

Yeah... A great phone honestly, saved it on my jumia items list, I'll do the backgrounds in dept check this time
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

Yeah... A great phone honestly, saved it on my jumia items list, I'll do the backgrounds in dept check this time

Awesome, well done
Re: The LeEcoThread by Lexusgs430: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

Don't go too far, check this thread .........

https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread/424
Re: The LeEcoThread by guydangerous(m): 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
MrGokay:

All love bruh, we sef dey learn everyday
exactly, nobody is perfect.
Re: The LeEcoThread by guydangerous(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

Na man you be. Honest opinion shared and here's what I got from it

The fact that Mr. A done spoil quick doesn't mean the entire product is bad

You recommend this boss.... He's been truly active and helpful

just go with the one your mind tells you, always remember no phone is perfect.
Re: The LeEcoThread by Manus17(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
for sale
2pcs Tempered Glass For Letv Le Pro 3 X720 Screen Protector Protective Film For LeEco 2S Pro3 X651 X722 Elite X727 Glass
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
oshioke2012:

Wow that's serious, which version(model) is yours?
Le S3
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
for sale
2pcs Tempered Glass For Letv Le S3
Re: The LeEcoThread by bamac(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2019
oshioke2012:

any update sir?
on what please?
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2019
oshioke2012:

Abi na... Everything na mind
Basically buying it is like taking a 50/50 chance. Am not really that rich oh... If it were 80/20 chance I can manage

But this bootloop thing I can hearing, what is it about?

Bootloop ma when ur phone no gree boot fully... E go just stop for the logo name... Its caused my malware or virus especially during flashing, rooting, recovery, etc
Re: The LeEcoThread by oshioke2012: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
ityP:

Bootloop ma when ur phone no gree boot fully... E go just stop for the logo name... Its caused my malware or virus especially during flashing, rooting, recovery, etc

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation, but wetin will carry me go do flashing when I know this Le pro 3 AI doesn't allow even ordinary rooting

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by oshioke2012: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
bamac:
on what please?

As in your leeco phone current review update
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
oshioke2012:

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation, but wetin will carry me go do flashing when I know this Le pro 3 AI doesn't allow even ordinary rooting

Well, some report that they phone enter bootloop on e own...
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 12:17am On Jan 26, 2019
stephinnoyewole:
for sale
2pcs Tempered Glass For Letv Le S3

How can it get to akure?
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2019
MrGokay:

How can it get to akure?
Where in Akure?
Let's talk on WA 07039318606
Re: The LeEcoThread by bareal(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Manus17:
for sale
2pcs Tempered Glass For Letv Le Pro 3 X720 Screen Protector Protective Film For LeEco 2S Pro3 X651 X722 Elite X727 Glass

Can I get glass for Leeco L2?
Re: The LeEcoThread by Mystiq25(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have hard bricked my Letv Le 1 yesterday when I was trying to install Eui 5.9 28s rom. It was completely dead, but the good news is I have successfully unbrick it with a rescue rom thanks to unbrick.com website. It wasn't as complicated as I thought. So my advice to those who still own a Leeco phone, what ever the problem is, search Google for solutions, there are many forums for Leeco phones though mostly in Russian languages but you can still use Chrome browser to translate it for you.

3 Likes

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mystiq25:
I have hard bricked my Letv Le 1 yesterday when I was trying to install Eui 5.9 28s rom. It was completely dead, but the good news is I have successfully unbrick it with a rescue rom thanks to unbrick.com website. It wasn't as complicated as I thought.
Great

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Mystiq25:
I have hard bricked my Letv Le 1 yesterday when I was trying to install Eui 5.9 28s rom. It was completely dead, but the good news is I have successfully unbrick it with a rescue rom thanks to unbrick.com website. It wasn't as complicated as I thought. So my advice to those who still own a Leeco phone, what ever the problem is, search Google for solutions, there are many forums for Leeco phones though mostly in Russian languages but you can still use Chrome browser to translate it for you.
Wetin dey dis ur unbrick dot com? notin like LeEco for dat site
Re: The LeEcoThread by Mystiq25(m): 8:06am On Feb 01, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Wetin dey dis ur unbrick dot com? notin like LeEco for dat site
sorry it was a mistake. it's Androidbrick.com here is the direct link https://www.androidbrick.com/download/letv-x600-unbrick-rom-scatter-file-sp-flash-tool-mtk-drivers/
Re: The LeEcoThread by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mystiq25:
sorry it was a mistake. it's Androidbrick.com here is the direct link https://www.androidbrick.com/download/letv-x600-unbrick-rom-scatter-file-sp-flash-tool-mtk-drivers/
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.