Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (103366 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
am still flexing my le 2 with no issues at all, performing same as I bought it.

2 Likes

Re: The LeEcoThread by Mizik(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
toppzzyy:
am still flexing my le 2 with no issues at all, performing same as I bought it.
one out of many smiley
So without flashing it you had no bugs nothing at all. Phone was perfect
Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mizik:
one out of many smiley

phone is close to a year now and no bugs no issue, just as I bought it.
Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
I think phones with bugs are not as common as we think and some users don't follow or use this thread.
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
toppzzyy:
I think phones with bugs are not as common as we think and some users don't follow or use this thread.

Leeco is dead joor
Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrGokay:

Leeco is dead joor
yes we know, but d phones are still working.
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
toppzzyy:

yes we know, but d phones are still working.

Yeah, that's why people can't really explore the device. They really did a very great job with their device o.

It's just sad they had to die prematurely
Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrGokay:

Yeah, that's why people can't really explore the device. They really did a very great job with their device o.

It's just sad they had to die prematurely

same people dat were lafin at me Wen I got the fone are begging me to help dem order the fone, now sum of dem trust d choice of ko ni oruko(no big name) phones I recommend to dem because of this leeco le 2 and redmi note 4 wowed dem. just got one redmi 6a for one of dem.
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
toppzzyy:

same people dat were lafin at me Wen I got the fone are begging me to help dem order the fone, now sum of dem trust d choice of ko ni oruko(no big name) phones I recommend to dem because of this leeco le 2 and redmi note 4 wowed dem. just got one redmi 6a for one of dem.

Makes sense, many are starting to see the light. Truth is the chipset on many of the no nams chinese brands (no name in the sense that not popular here) use better materials at low prices than the crap transsion sell to them at high prices. I commend you for spreading the word just like i am also doing.
Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrGokay:

Makes sense, many are starting to see the light. Truth is the chipset on many of the no nams chinese brands (no name in the sense that not popular here) use better materials at low prices than the crap transsion sell to them at high prices. I commend you for spreading the word just like i am also doing.

tnx bro. there's no doubt about the material quality and chipset, the truth is dat pple still don't know much about des and are not really interested. when i start talking about chipset,q.c, resolution, camera set up, u need to see my colleagues...it's like a PhD lecturer teaching secondary students, dey don't know anything.the few ones dat are a lil beta will start shouting quard core up n down, if I ask quard core of wat dey will find it difficult to answer. d truth is that so many people are still loyal to transsion because fear of unknown and even the ones who claim to be tech gurus are simply transsion gurus. imagine a guru telling me infinix is a beta brand Dan Lenovo.

3 Likes

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
toppzzyy:

tnx bro. there's no doubt about the material quality and chipset, the truth is dat pple still don't know much about des and are not really interested. when i start talking about chipset,q.c, resolution, camera set up, u need to see my colleagues...it's like a PhD lecturer teaching secondary students, dey don't know anything.the few ones dat are a lil beta will start shouting quard core up n down, if I ask quard core of wat dey will find it difficult to answer. d truth is that so many people are still loyal to transsion because fear of unknown and even the ones who claim to be tech gurus are simply transsion gurus. imagine a guru telling me infinix is a beta brand Dan Lenovo.

You no slap am?, You are not supposed to engage such a person in any kind of discussion again chai!.

What's funny is that when they handle the phone they fall in love asap. My colleagues at work know nothing thoo, i told them my former le S3 was 32k dem jus dey wow ni. When i switched to redmi 5plus i told them its 66k thanks to jumia dem no fit argue cause the phone too sweet. They are even like this your phone powerful oo.

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrGokay:

You no slap am?, You are not supposed to engage such a person in any kind of discussion again chai!.

What's funny is that when they handle the phone they fall in love asap. My colleagues at work know nothing thoo, i told them my former le S3 was 32k dem jus dey wow ni. When i switched to redmi 5plus i told them its 66k thanks to jumia dem no fit argue cause the phone too sweet. They are even like this your phone powerful oo.

na so jare, dem go soon wise up.

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrBONE2(m): 1:27am On Mar 27, 2019
toppzzyy:

grin
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2019
saint2ace:

Do the umidigi one and have peace of mind.
That's another black market....
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Mizik:
if the Ad is the problem I've removed it.
But i can't still advise anyone to get a leeco product. It only lasted up to a Year in one out of many users
Hehehe I am leaving xiaomi for LeEco even if manufactured by the devil.
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

That's another black market....

Black market? Pls explain I don't understand
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
Mizik:
one out of many smiley
Oga just shut up!! What's your problem? In fact because of your pedantic and fillipant nature...cantankerous and verbal diarrhoea I am going to buy this phone. Kilode gan gan? Go and quietly sell your products elsewhere.... LeEco here I come.
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2019
saint2ace:

Black market? Pls explain I don't understand
Umidigi has its own dark sides.
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Don't go too far, check this thread .........

https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread/424
Hehehe you're umidrunk truly.....
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 9:14am On Apr 07, 2019
ityP:

He was only advicing sha, he helps order gadgets from Jumia.. So if u say na Leeco u want, he would order it... It was just a friendly advice... And he is right, Leeco phones have recorded very terrible after use reviews... The fact that this thread is mute for sometime is proof that most users have thrown away their phones, mostly because it bootlooped... And frankly, i wouldn't advice u to go for any Leeco phone in 2019 or even late 2018... There are many other available options u can pick from... But since u have ordered already, nothing spoil... It is a good device that u would enjoy... I'm still enjoying mine in fact

Keep your advice inside your coolpad
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 10:55am On Apr 07, 2019
MrGokay:

Leeco is dead joor
Nope...
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2019
sandammy:

Same here bro, device is a beast Le 2. So smooth and never lag. Just sufficient for my need.
Ooshey
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

Hehehe I am leaving xiaomi for LeEco even if manufactured by the devil.

Lol. Better stay with Xiaomi, leeco is f-ed up
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2019
ityP:

This is so true... Leeco phones are so rigid... Me, im comfortable with their os... In fact i love it... Its very unique... And i no see reason why i wan change am
Hehehe
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 10:57am On Apr 07, 2019
oshioke2012:

Bro you're serious about them products being bad eh? 'One out of many'? That's a bold statement.

Am not disproving you in anyway but just do us a small review on which exact model you used and what are the issue that arose from your usage.
Like battery, camera, heating up etc or even lags...

Share your experience it will help no matter how small...
He cannot. And he will not. Cos he NEVER used one!
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2019
MrGokay:

Lol. Better stay with Xiaomi, leeco is f-ed up
Lailai ko joor! We must flex LeEco together.

What happened to yours?
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

Lailai ko joor! We must flex LeEco together.

What happened to yours?

Nothing oo, i gave my sis cause I switched to Xiaomi jare.
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

Umidigi has its own dark sides.

Okay, I guess every brand has it's own fair share. But I get Ur drift
Re: The LeEcoThread by Mizik(m): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:

Oga just shut up!! What's your problem? In fact because of your pedantic and fillipant nature...cantankerous and verbal diarrhoea I am going to buy this phone. Kilode gan gan? Go and quietly sell your products elsewhere.... LeEco here I come.
lol aha. Shey i be tecno marketer ni.
Go and check Gsmarena o.
The software has alot of bugs. Even if you check the previous posts in this thread you will see what I'm saying.
And sometimes people complain about the screen just going off. Bht it would be showing light when charging.
And thats in this same forum.
Also a lot of restarting issues.
Any thing that rocks your boat o.
Just know that they're other alternatives that are more updated wink.

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by MaddySav: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mizik:
Go and check Gsmarena o.
The software has alot of bugs. Even if you check the previous posts in this thread you will see what I'm saying.
And sometimes people complain about the screen just going off. Bht it would be showing light when charging.
Leave the miscreant
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
just like umidigi

Mizik:
Go and check Gsmarena o.
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
chelsea fan, like umidigi fans

MaddySav:

Leave the miscreant

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.