Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (103434 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2019
humblesteve:

That phone na crap compare to xiaomi dem

Agreed but it's still working fine...
Re: The LeEcoThread by humblesteve(m): 11:02pm On May 10, 2019
saint2ace:

Agreed but it's still working fine...
Never said it doesn’t work bro
Re: The LeEcoThread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:36am On May 11, 2019
saint2ace:

Lolz, my leeco le s3 still dey gather dust didn't use it for 1wk sef. Lylon still dey in top grin grin grin
oya comma give me
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2019
humblesteve:

You’re �✅

Won’t advice anyone to buy leeco when almighty xiaomi is here

Yes o... I'm def getting the Redmi Note 7 soon by God's grace... Just got the Umidigi A3 cos I needed a small phone for calls and occasional internet usage...
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 5:48am On May 11, 2019
ityP:

Yes o... I'm def getting the Redmi Note 7 soon by God's grace... Just got the Umidigi A3 cos I needed a small phone for calls and occasional internet usage...
Good one. Do it fast. Umidigi can switch off without warning
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 7:53am On May 11, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oya comma give me

MeshachMARTINS I go bite you oh. But lemme consult madam and revert grin grin grin
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2019
CityNGR:

I still dey think ur matter sad sad sad
Re: The LeEcoThread by humblesteve(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2019
ityP:

Great device

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2019
saint2ace:

MeshachMARTINS I go bite you oh. But lemme consult madam and revert grin grin grin
**praying grin
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2019
CityNGR:

How many people u don hear wey their Umidigi switch off?
Re: The LeEcoThread by Ocon: 4:06am On May 21, 2019
certifiedfool:
please add to the group
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 5:03am On May 21, 2019
ityP:

How many people u don hear wey their Umidigi switch off?
Check my threads
Re: The LeEcoThread by Santinojr: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
mrszee:
I have Le s3 screen replacement for sale in naija
Please is the screen still available? Please call me @ 09033186357...it’s very urgent
Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Santinojr:

Please is the screen still available? Please call me @ 09033186357...it’s very urgent
Your contact isn't going through, you can reach me on 08052011501
Re: The LeEcoThread by nurey(m): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2019
I didn't even realize the x526 can access Glo 4G. though download speed is around 1MB per secs.

Re: The LeEcoThread by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
nurey:
I didn't even realize the x526 can access Glo 4G. though download speed is around 1MB per secs.
glo is gradually extending their 4g to band 3 in different locations
Re: The LeEcoThread by certifiedvik(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
But the specification of all these leeco phones get as e be,, helio x20 for #31k ,,, since 2017 sharp z2 with the same chip set never drop price, still at #49k
Re: The LeEcoThread by nurey(m): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
certifiedvik:
But the specification of all these leeco phones get as e be,, helio x20 for #31k ,,, since 2017 sharp z2 with the same chip set never drop price, still at #49k

Leeco is not for everybody, the last phone they released is in 2017, but I can tell you their snapdragon phones are worth every penny and reliable too.

better you buy umidigi or Xiaomi
Re: The LeEcoThread by certifiedvik(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

Leeco is not for everybody, the last phone they released is in 2017, but I can tell you their snapdragon phones are worth every penny and reliable too.

But with the price jumia is giving us ,, these phones has no match, I doubt if they are really good
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

Umi what? Lol
Re: The LeEcoThread by nurey(m): 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
certifiedvik:

But with the price jumia is giving us ,, these phones has no match, I doubt if they are really good

Leeco is good from online reviews, Infact someone saw my phone (Leeco le2 X526) and I was shocked she said a friend also bought a brand new one at ikeja for 25k and that the brand is good.

mine is 3gig 64gig I bought from jumia at 36k ordered in March delivered 4th April and I have never had course to regret. but it is currently sold for 44k by jumia now grin it's borne out of the fact that competitors prices are expensive than Leeco so sellers are trying to take advantage
Re: The LeEcoThread by weyreypey: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

Leeco is good from online reviews, Infact someone saw my phone (Leeco le2 X526) and I was shocked she said a friend also bought a brand new one at ikeja for 25k and that the brand is good.

mine is 3gig 64gig I bought from jumia at 36k ordered in March delivered 4th April and I have never had course to regret. but it is currently sold for 44k by jumia now grin it's borne out of the fact that competitors prices are expensive than Leeco so sellers are trying to take advantage
Hehehe you have fled cartalk section abi? Come back o... it's getting boring without you and the legal monikers
Re: The LeEcoThread by certifiedvik(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

thanks so much
Re: The LeEcoThread by Airborne02(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2019
queenfav:
Hi guys,I recently helped my husband order the LeEco S3 X626 phone about a week ago. We started using it yesterday and noticed it freezes and then restarts. Also network either disappears totally or turns itself from 3g to 2g.Factory reset has been done twice,but after charging it these issues resurfaces again.
Pls I need help! The restarting by itself is really bad, my hubby had to remove his sim and put in his old phone.I just pray our money isn't wasted because the phone is unusable right now.I read the 1-2 star reviews on aliexpress, a lot of persons were complaining about this and more.To think I warned him about getting a phone without carlcare in Nigeria!Not happy at all, this seems like money wasted.
Please has anyone had a similar experience?What can we do to fix it?
hav u resolved this please.. same issues happening to mine
Re: The LeEcoThread by Airborne02(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2019
saint2ace:

Update your google play services, you should be fine. Also go back a few pages, u'll find people who had similar problems and u'll also find solutions to the said problem. Cheers
i did this but still it goes off... cry cry cry cry
Re: The LeEcoThread by guydangerous(m): 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
queenfav:
Hi guys,I recently helped my husband order the LeEco S3 X626 phone about a week ago. We started using it yesterday and noticed it freezes and then restarts. Also network either disappears totally or turns itself from 3g to 2g.Factory reset has been done twice,but after charging it these issues resurfaces again.
Pls I need help! The restarting by itself is really bad, my hubby had to remove his sim and put in his old phone.I just pray our money isn't wasted because the phone is unusable right now.I read the 1-2 star reviews on aliexpress, a lot of persons were complaining about this and more.To think I warned him about getting a phone without carlcare in Nigeria!Not happy at all, this seems like money wasted.
Please has anyone had a similar experience?What can we do to fix it?
flash it if no other method works.
Re: The LeEcoThread by kingteaser619(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please how do I update the S3, since I bought the phone, no updates and I cannot sign in into the membership because Nigeria is not indicated. Someone help please
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2020
kingteaser619:
Please how do I update the S3, since I bought the phone, no updates and I cannot sign in into the membership because Nigeria is not indicated. Someone help please

No update is coming... Enjoy your device cheers
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
Does anyone have Leeco Le S3 screen for sale?
Re: The LeEcoThread by Kamaye(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2020
Wow people still using leeco? I have sold mine a year ago.
Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 2:25pm On May 21, 2020
MrGokay:
Does anyone have Leeco Le S3 screen for sale?
Yes I have 07061208957

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.