Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The LeEcoThread - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The LeEcoThread (103438 Views)

Leeco Le max NEW.SOLD / Letv Leeco Cool 1 Dual. Unboxing and First impression / Leeco Le 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LeEcoThread by Mizik5: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
CityNGR:
just like umidigi

For ur info I use both The Umidigi A3 and the Nokia X5.
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
and never leEco

Mizik5:
For ur info I use both The Umidigi A3 and the Nokia X5.
Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 10:25pm On May 03, 2019
MrGokay:

No fault, been using it for 7months it comes with CDLA earphone if you want and also the original charger+ extra cable.

@mrgokay I need your help please and anyone else who can
So I had been using my les3 to almost 2years now, changed the screen abt 4months ago and all was well. But 3weeks ago it fell and the screen went blind, I already had another screen replacement so I took it to same repairer that did the first, I received some calls after it fell so was sure the phone was still on but after fixing the screen the phone refused to come up and on trying to charge the red light of death came up, I plugged it on to a system it didn't come up. So I gave up on it.
Now I want to get a new phone but I'm at crossroads between Nokia x6 and xiaomi note 5ai. Both have very similar specs the only difference I've seen so far is the larger battery of redmi but I can deal with that considering that Nokia batteries are know to be good. But my mind is leaning more towards Nokia mainly because its a well known phone in naija and I think maintenance services would be easier but I need your expert opiníon so I dont make a mistake.
Please help Me out with which to choose and why and also if there's anything that can be done to revive the dead Le s3. Thanks
Re: The LeEcoThread by fibonacci2526: 10:33pm On May 03, 2019
mrszee:

So I had been using my les3 to almost 2years now, changed the screen abt 4months ago and all was well. But 3weeks ago it fell and the screen went blind, I already had another screen replacement so I took it to same repairer that did the first, I received some calls after it fell so was sure the phone was still on but after fixing the screen the phone refused to come up and on trying to charge the red light of death came up, I plugged it on to a system it didn't come up. So I gave up on it.
Now I want to get a new phone but I'm at crossroads between Nokia x6 and xiaomi note 5ai. Both have very similar specs the only difference I've seen so far is the larger battery of redmi but I can deal with that considering that Nokia batteries are know to be good. But my mind is leaning more towards Nokia mainly because its a well known phone in naija and I think maintenance services would be easier but I need your expert opiníon so I dont make a mistake.
Please help Me out with which to choose and why and also if there's anything that can be done to revive the dead Le s3. Thanks

I would go for the redmi note 7 if I were in your shoes. Currently being sold for 58k on jumia (3/32). It is sure to last you for 2yrs.

2 Likes

Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 11:03pm On May 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I would go for the redmi note 7 if I were in your shoes. Currently being sold for 58k on jumia (3/32). It is sure to last you for 2yrs.
Not note 7, note 5 or Nokia x6
Re: The LeEcoThread by fibonacci2526: 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
mrszee:

Not note 7, note 5 or Nokia x6

I know but am suggesting you consider the note 7.
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2019
mrszee:

Go for the Redmi especially one of the latest. Redmi 7 or Note 7
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 10:23am On May 04, 2019
he should come for the redmi7

MrGokay:

Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 2:14pm On May 04, 2019
MrGokay:

That ibe pass my budget I want between note 5 and nakia x6 which is best and why
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 10:26pm On May 04, 2019
mrszee:

That ibe pass my budget I want between note 5 and nakia x6 which is best and why

Note 5, because there are a lot of people who can help you whenever you need help also the specs makes a lote of sense and btw redmi7 is 42k sha. As for Nokia i can't say.
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 5:59am On May 05, 2019
Going for the Note 5 is a very bad idea. It may even be more expensive than the Note 7 and Nokia x6. Get the Redmi Note 7 instead, not Redmi 7 o. Nokia x6 is way better than the Redmi 7.
So this should be your scale of preference
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Nokia x6
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi 7

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2019
ityP:
Going for the Note 5 is a very bad idea. It may even be more expensive than the Note 7 and Nokia x6. Get the Redmi Note 7 instead, not Redmi 7 o. Nokia x6 is way better than the Redmi 7.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Nokia x6
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi 7

Note 5 a very bad idea? How?
Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 10:59am On May 05, 2019
ityP:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Nokia x6
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
Xiaomi Redmi 7

Thank you, I finally chose x6 cos the camera Is ideal for my kind of work, the memory size in just what I need, (I can't afford the 64gb ROM of note 7) and the battery ain't bad plus I haven't seen negative reviews about it
I appreciate all your help

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 11:11am On May 05, 2019
nurey your LeEco review is needed here!!!
Re: The LeEcoThread by davolas(m): 12:12pm On May 05, 2019
New leeco coolpad 1 for sale
Ram-4gb
32gb rom
Ir blister
4060mah
Snapdragon 652
Dual cam 13+13mp
Selfie-8mp
Type C
Call or WhatsApp 08023102985

Re: The LeEcoThread by nurey(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2019
CityNGR:
nurey your LeEco review is needed here!!!

Leeco wey people don review since. okay Sha

Leeco S2 X526 specs is
snapdragon chipset,
3gig ram, 64gig rom
16mp camera front 8mp or so dual flash rear
Dual sim
infrared blaster
3000ah battery
Android 6.0

The phone arrived April 4th I have not had any complaints about it.

The phone is smooth and fast the camera is fluid as expected it's better than Samsung S5 I have used, the screen is also clear and watches HD movies in HD.

The OS comes default with background data usage off which is one of the things I like about it, most apps that uses background data are shut out so my data last longer.

The battery usage is da bomb It last 24hrs tops sometimes more, though I am on edge most of the time, H+ is only for downloading.

The IR blaster refused to work with 3rd party apps (for my S5 I could control my gotv) but the same app doesn't work for the LEECO.

I am not a camera freak, I don't play music with my phone, the only game I seem not to get bored of is candy crush. I have not used the fast charger before I don't think I need it since we have light often and generator is available besides the battery is ok.

I am not bothered about the OS either but when I am ready I can always install custom yo have the latest Android. for this phone the snapdragon chipset is better than the mediatek.

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 12:35pm On May 05, 2019
thanks..... great review lexus430gs condemned the phone

nurey:

Leeco wey people don review since. okay Sha

Leeco S2 X526 specs is
snapdragon chipset,
3gig ram, 64gig rom
16mp camera front 8mp or so dual flash rear
Dual sim
infrared blaster
3000ah battery
Android 6.0

The phone arrived April 4th I have not had any complaints about it.

The phone is smooth and fast the camera is fluid as expected it's better than Samsung S5 I have used, the screen is also clear and watches HD movies in HD.

The OS comes default with background data usage off which is one of the things I like about it, most apps that uses background data are shut out so my data last longer.

The battery usage is da bomb It last 24hrs tops sometimes more, though I am on edge most of the time, H+ is only for downloading.

The IR blaster refused to work with 3rd party apps (for my S5 I could control my gotv) but the same app doesn't work for the LEECO.

I am not a camera freak, I don't play music with my phone, the only game I seem not to get bored of is candy crush. I have not used the fast charger before I don't think I need it since we have light often and generator is available besides the battery is ok.

I am not bothered about the OS either but when I am ready I can always install custom yo have the latest Android. for this phone the snapdragon chipset is better than the mediatek.
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 12:35pm On May 05, 2019
price,
davolas:
New leeco coolpad 1 for sale
Ram-4gb
32gb rom
Ir blister
4060mah
Snapdragon 652
Dual cam 13+13mp
Selfie-8mp
Type C
Call or WhatsApp 08023102985
Re: The LeEcoThread by nurey(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2019
CityNGR:
thanks..... great review lexus430gs condemned the phone

he only advice against buying a product the manufacturer had gone bankrupt also this product was released in 2016.

To be truthful I would have really loved the umidigi a3pro if not for its unavailability during the time I was in the market for a phone but I don't regret buying the leeco too people actually admire it too
Re: The LeEcoThread by CityNGR: 2:45pm On May 05, 2019
nurey:

he only advice against buying a product the manufacturer had gone bankrupt also this product was released in 2016.

To be truthful I would have really loved the umidigi a3pro if not for its unavailability during the time I was in the market for a phone but I don't regret buying the leeco too people actually admire it too
Yes ok.
Re: The LeEcoThread by davolas(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2019
CityNGR:
price,
Re: The LeEcoThread by toppzzyy: 8:53pm On May 05, 2019
davolas:
2 for 55k?

2 Likes

Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2019
mrszee:

Thank you, I finally chose x6 cos the camera Is ideal for my kind of work, the memory size in just what I need, (I can't afford the 64gb ROM of note 7) and the battery ain't bad plus I haven't seen negative reviews about it
I appreciate all your help

Great choice. I'm glad I could help

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by Kenth3433(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2019
Please is there anywhere I can get the coolpad cool 1 LCD replacement here in Nigeria asap
Re: The LeEcoThread by MrGokay(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
Kenth3433:
Please is there anywhere I can get the coolpad cool 1 LCD replacement here in Nigeria asap

Aliexpress
Re: The LeEcoThread by mrszee(f): 11:05pm On May 08, 2019
I have Le s3 screen replacement for sale in naija
Re: The LeEcoThread by ityP(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2019
Mizik:
lol aha. Shey i be tecno marketer ni.
Go and check Gsmarena o.
The software has alot of bugs. Even if you check the previous posts in this thread you will see what I'm saying.
And sometimes people complain about the screen just going off. Bht it would be showing light when charging.
And thats in this same forum.
Also a lot of restarting issues.
Any thing that rocks your boat o.
Just know that they're other alternatives that are more updated wink.

My Leeco Coolpads screen just went off. But it still showing light, blinking light when charging. That was why I ordered the Umidigi A3 from u. Anybody that will take his or her hard earned cash to buy Leeco doesn't like him/herself; not when there are other recent devices that are even more durable
Re: The LeEcoThread by humblesteve(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2019
ityP:

My Leeco Coolpads screen just went off. But it still showing light, blinking light when charging. That was why I ordered the Umidigi A3 from u. Anybody that will take his or her hard earned cash to buy Leeco doesn't like him/herself; not when there are other recent devices that are even more durable
You’re �✅

Won’t advice anyone to buy leeco when almighty xiaomi is here
Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 8:40pm On May 10, 2019
humblesteve:

You’re �✅

Won’t advice anyone to buy leeco when almighty xiaomi is here

My brother people still dey buy leeco oh. I have someone who just bought the le 2 x520 and dey happy say na snapdragon. I just shakes head waka pass
Re: The LeEcoThread by humblesteve(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2019
saint2ace:

My brother people still dey buy leeco oh. I have someone who just bought the le 2 x520 and dey happy say na snapdragon. I just shakes head waka pass
I’m crying for him already

I swear, if I no use iPhone I’m using xiaomi
I’m thinking selling my iPhone self make I buy xiaomi note 7 pro

1 Like

Re: The LeEcoThread by saint2ace(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2019
humblesteve:

I’m crying for him already

I swear, if I no use iPhone I’m using xiaomi
I’m thinking selling my iPhone self make I buy xiaomi note 7 pro

Lolz, my leeco le s3 still dey gather dust didn't use it for 1wk sef. Lylon still dey in top grin grin grin
Re: The LeEcoThread by humblesteve(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2019
saint2ace:

Lolz, my leeco le s3 still dey gather dust didn't use it for 1wk sef. Lylon still dey in top grin grin grin
That phone na crap compare to xiaomi dem

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Mtn Free 3gb / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.