Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC (15773 Views)

FG Hikes Vehicle Number Plate, Driving Licence Rates By 50% / How To Obtain Driver’s Licence – FRSC / FRSC To Embark On “operation Show Your Driving Licence’’ In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
cant they just create a website to do this ? smh for Nigeria
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by murmee: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:
The one that was released by custom boss hameed Ali to verify customs papers is yet to work after sending the numbers of my vehicles papers

Just two numbers released,sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with the system.

The present Nigerian system needs a 'psychiatric test.
And a Total Overhaul!
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by madridguy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good update.
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by nextstep(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
So that I waste credit, then find small change to give yet another public official before information is divulged? Smh. tongue
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by lonelydora: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:
The one that was released by custom boss hameed Ali to verify customs papers is yet to work after sending the numbers of my vehicles papers

Just two numbers released,sometimes I wonder what is really wrong with the system.

The present Nigerian system needs a 'psychiatric test.

Old men who are not Y2K compliant are ruling us. They refuse to learn the modern and 'smart' ways things can be done. In a whole NNPC using memo aganist sending an email is what they still use, those oga is very comfortable with it.
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by Evestar200(f): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
No need of calling them, that's a waste of time, just log into FRSC website and type your license number, if your information display, that means your driver license is original, but if it tells you, no previous record found, just know that is a fake one.
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by magoo10(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
lonelydora:

Old men who are not Y2K compliant are ruling us. They refuse to learn the modern and 'smart' ways things can be done. In a whole NNPC using memo aganist sending an email is what they still use, those oga is very comfortable with it.
the reality on ground is quite shameful. they have failed

1 Like

Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by lonelydora: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:
the reality on ground is quite shameful. they have failed

Exactly. Please don't mind my errors.
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by magoo10(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
lonelydora:

Exactly. Please don't mind my errors.
no problem you are welcome.
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by autosavvy: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
Who needs to make a call when you can just verify your DL on the official website of the FRSC . . .until the voice on the other side tells you your DL is fake and you have to pay some money to authenticate that is when y'all will appreciate DIY . . .Do It Yourself . . .on the FRSC website ! undecided
Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by toprealman: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Frsc-------- Oga your driving licence has expired, you shouldn't be driving

Me----------My Nigerian passport has expired too does it mean i have to leave the country? angry
Your response seem draft tbh. With an expired passport, you should not be thinking of leaving the country, and yes like the FRSC guy said, you shouldn't be driving with an expired licence. It is for your safety and that of other road users too!

1 Like

Re: Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC by Coolgent(m): 5:23am On Sep 30, 2017
FRSC na scam! Just two numbers for over 180millions Nigerians?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Ways You're Ruining Your Car Without Realizing It / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos / Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.