Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) (12699 Views)

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by nopuqeater: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
simply asked you about what your Bible wrote concerning when Jesus will come back. you are directing me to a whole Chapter, when few verses were enough to disproof Jesus, maybe the writers and the followers of the Bible. or both. again here are the verses;
JOHN 14:15-17:
JOHN 14:25, 26:

are these verse lying? if they are and incorrect scrap them. otherwise, i apply the same principle to the issue of Comforter as ghost according to you and our ilk, or Muhammad (AS) according to the description of Jesus even in the Bible and my humble person and all muslims.

no the verses are not lying,unlike the quran the bible doesnt make ambiguous or open ended or contradictory statements it addresses specifics concerning both in the present and future.you seem to be trying to get clever by half on one hand you have just re iterated your total disbelieve in the bible or recgnition as any basis of fact yet you are highlighting verses 15-17 asmaking reference to your prophet loooool
the second part of 17 says the wolrd will neither believe him nor know him,nor even see him does that pply to your prophet?[/b]no [b]it applies to the holy spirit which people have severally disbelieved even till today people like you still see those speaking in tongues as either drunk or pretending.
even though you did not explain how and why the Verses above are not lying, thank Allah Who has blocked your heart thereby ignorantly you have helped Islamic explanation, by your saying that the Bible makes statements that address specifics concerning both present and future. Muhammad (AS) happens to have been part of the future relative to the Bible. But you fail to correlate the verse as to the present when it was spoken expected to be fulfilled in the time of the disciples; Judas Iscariot being part of them. If there was a "he" that spoke for the disciples and their followers to hear, you would have had a point. but there was no "he" that declare any statement of authority of Mandate from God, speaking with that authority for and on behalf of god to Human beings. the only who did it later, when knowledge has improved from the mediocrity of what Jesus said the disciples had, you had a man from the lineage of Ibrahim, father of faith (AS) saying he is a prophet to mankind; and his disciples/associates/companions were of all colors; african Bilal (RA), European Shuaib (RA), Persian/Asiatic Salman (RA), Arab Abu bakr (RA). Jesus did not have a single follower who is not from his nations of the israelites. he did not even preach and instructed his followers not to preach to anyone, except the 12 nations of the Israelites (lost in spiritual matters).

the world of Jesus being the 12 nations of Israel did not know that prophethood can come from the arabs, and bisbelieved it when Muhammad (AS) declared and finally arrived in Madina. You need to read about the presence of the Jews in Madina before Muhammad arrived. Why they went to Madina and what follwed upon the arrival of Muhammad in their city (Yathrib before it became Madina).Een today, you godSON do not believe that Muhammad (AS) was a mere prophet, and Comforter will be a big stretch for you and more than 50% of the world, in a world where the majority carries the vote. I do not see in the qualification of the Jesus' holy spirit Comforter that he was to indiuced people to spea in tongues. You are the Christian, please argue this point very well, an argue the stated descriptions of the Comforter according to Jesus, as littel as you can and tell us which is the fact.

while you take holy spirit as a god, as part of your Trinity, an idea you cant describe very logically, worse you dont even know the nature of the holy spirit, or his name, etc (though you know the name of the father and that of the son). I on the other hand know that there is a holy spirit; he happens to be an Angel (you do believe that there are angels?) and his name is Jibril (you believe Gabreil is an angel?) an his job descriptions are well known to all Muslims.

godSON: while you lie through your teeth, playing too smart for your own good, i do hope that your heart speaks to your head, telling you that your soul disagrees with your popularity contest crowd syndrome that you find yourself. You need to cange your life from that of spiritual wretchedness to what will giv you spiritual life. then talks to your family and stop the fornication of boyfriend and girlfriend with the anti in Lagos. neither will help you against your God, but shall be reason for life in hell. a stable boy will not be condemned to hell because of his lack of wealth. neither will a hotelier receive mercy because of his wealth. Paddy will not be punished for his wealth or will that save him from hell,e xcept by his Belief in One God and Worship of that God without partnership ascribing to Him, and doing good as much as he can in goodness and avoiding evil for the pleasure of this Awesome God.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by nopuqeater: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
@godSON2009: where did you get the hilighted, which you dubbiously ascribed to me, fom what I wrote? lying is not permissable. so read below and check yourself.

« #28 on: Today at 12:01:00 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mr. godSON: please note that i am not a christian and i care for the Bible as much as i care for the Buhdist book, or the Books of the hindus.

i simply asked you about what your Bible wrote concerning when Jesus will come back. you are directing me to a whole Chapter, when few verses were enough to disproof Jesus, maybe the writers and the followers of the Bible. or both. again here are the verses;
JOHN 14:15-17:
JOHN 14:25, 26:

are these verse lying? if they are and incorrect scrap them. otherwise, i apply the same principle to the issue of Comforter as ghost according to you and our ilk, or Muhammad (AS) according to the description of Jesus even in the Bible and my humble person and all muslims.

if timing is what disqualified Muhammad (AS), then time disqualified Jesus as a prophet, a man of God based on his utterance of return during the lives of the disciples, which he failed to do.

a test of fake prophet, according to Jesus of the Bible: if the said person says something and does not come to pass, then he is of the devil. now tellme how do you see this in regards to the failure of Jesus to return in due time according to his promise to the disciples?

@Toba: if I were Olabowale, am honored. if writing igbo and typo on ghost are your measure of me being Olabowale, you are better than Jesus, who could not predict what he did not see; like time of the hour.

Report to moderator 208.54.87.71

GODSON2009 (m)
uk

Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh)
« #29 on: Today at 01:07:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 12:01:00 AM
mr. godSON: please note that i am not a christian and i care for the Bible as much as i care for the Buhdist book, or the Books of the hindus.
lives of the disciples, which he failed to do.

im glad that is sorted out then,so you r not of the same believe or convictions of shaeeb or whatever the islamic name is
Where did you get the hilighted from, if you look at what I wrote, above?
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

It has to be Jesus of the Bible who is fake. Reasons;
He make prophet predictions which he failed in. Examples: A Comforter who did not speak that people can hear and record his statements.
another example: Jesus said to his disciples that he will return even in their own lifetime. He didnt and has not returned in 2000 plus years. His disciples are long gone, unless you can tell me that they are hiding somewhere as monks?
Another example: Jesus told people not to abuse or curse, even as simple as calling somebody a fool will condemn the abuser to hell. Jesus immediately turned around and called people that exactly. where do you think he will end up, if what he predicted for such a word is hell> do you think hell is prepared for real prophets of God; eg, Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, Yusuf, Moses, David, Solomon, Zahariah, John, just to name a few (tell us which of them will go to hell)? Jesus of the Bible from his own Biblical mouth condemned himself, unless it is the Bible that is spewing falsehood.

There is no place that Muhammad in the Quran and or ahadith is reported to be punished, for any reason or offense or sin. The person who will not be punished is not eqal to the one clearly from his own mouth declares hell by his action. You now know tha the charllatan is. Its not Muhammad (as) who is in good company.

please i have told you before to back all your assertions in the bible up with chapters and verses or else i cant comment upon them every single word in the bible is made in the context and the particular circumstance,the reason i am asking for the specific verses before making a comment is that i know how you muslims look for a random verse and then twist,and doctor it to fit in with your warped and incorrect assertions give me proof i check it againt my bible to make sure then i will comment upon it.

as for proof that mohammad was the charllatan it is obvious for all to se,unlike you who is hiding under one or two verses,the whole quran including the many contradictions abrogations is a proof.

the lifestyle mohammad let while on earth is another proof.i dont see anyone even muslims that he lived a life of luxury or decadence?

another proof that mohammd was a fake is because since he died his religion has been enmeshed in controversy and bloodshed untill today,how can a peaceful religion not agree amongst themselves who will be the head if not that it is nothing more than a business??
since moammad died,there is no spiritual replication or extrapolation,the religion is just standard and cold even the pagan worshippers sango and co still have more live within them,they still answer their adherents and lead them in the proper way mohammad only left a book full of contradictions and several hadiths.i will be waiting for the bible verses sire
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

godSON2009, in all your argument to defend the indefenseable, you refuse to present a single verse to refute what Jesus said about the description of the Comforter, which was clearly to be a human being with flesh and blood, walking the street. did you have a man at that time if you insisted that it is disciple that Jesus was addressing and no other people or generation? if the Comforter was to speak to the disciples only what he heard and not of his own desire, please tell me how did he do it whereby they heard his speech? and how in the world will one God be commanding another God to restrict his speech to only what he heard from Him, except he was not a God, but a messenger? Messengers from God are nown as prophets; which prophet came after Jesus? if none, then Jesus had failed again! Look am ignoring the timing, simply because I want to use it to ask you this; if the time is restricted to the disciples, then explain how you guys are still saying the same damn ghost is still talking to you, even after the singular occurence the event you said happend about 2000 years ago? What is this ghost saying to you today, if the naive little faithed people in the persons of the disciples did not have the knowledge to write them down, what about you modern man geniuses? Finally, would it not be prudent to say therefore that what Jesus said was not a future appropriate, but only applicable to its time of speech? I still wonder about the full person of the Comforter who was supposed to speak out load enough for people to hear, teach new materials, reminded people of what Jesus said that is true, separating wheat(truth) from shaft (false), and glorify him ( him and his heritage (his mother).

simple the same jesus christ who said that a comfoter and holy spoirit will come is the same one who described it here in acts,
1;4-5, 4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5For John baptized with[a] water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

check verse 5, apart from the physical description of how the holy spirit will operate in relation to how john the baptist operated did john the baptist ever reffer to mohammad even vaguely in all of his ministrya big NO.

now how did according to verse 5 baptize?

immersing in water and then coming out.
how does the holy spirit baoptise,even untill today?the holy ghost comes upon you,just like water soaks you in it and you are baptised by the fire,that is why christians reffer to people being "under the aunction or influence of the holy spirit"

verse 2;1-4, 1When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

if you check all through the old testament,this is not the first time that GOD has sent a message or protection in form of fireor wnd,althugh not the holy spirit then.if you check the two main distinctions in these bible verses is speaking in diverse tongues and the wind that blew in and fire, very important.as you can see the lord said it with his own mouth how the holy spirit will work and it happened that way on the day of pentecost,the way it happened was significant because it has been recorded in the old testament as a way in whch the lord has previously manifested.
you remember the tower of babel story in the bible where the lord made everyone confused by speaking in diverse tongues?
you remember when the israelites were leaving egypt and the cloud and fire protected them and showed them the way on the journey.
even manisfestations with prophet elijh
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

even though you did not explain how and why the Verses above are not lying, thank Allah Who has blocked your heart thereby ignorantly you have helped Islamic explanation, by your saying that the Bible makes statements that address specifics concerning both present and future. Muhammad (AS) happens to have been part of the future relative to the Bible. But you fail to correlate the verse as to the present when it was spoken expected to be fulfilled in the time of the disciples; Judas Iscariot being part of them. If there was a "he" that spoke for the disciples and their followers to hear, you would have had a point. but there was no "he" that declare any statement of authority of Mandate from God, speaking with that authority for and on behalf of god to Human beings.
without going on a rigmarole i have explaind how jesus christ described the way the holy spirit will operate i will post the verse again for yu to read so u will see that mohammad was never an issue in the bibe,

4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

nopuqeater:
the only who did it later, when knowledge has improved from the mediocrity of what Jesus said the disciples had, you had a man from the lineage of Ibrahim, father of faith (AS) saying he is a prophet to mankind; and his disciples/associates/companions were of all colors; african Bilal (RA), European Shuaib (RA), Persian/Asiatic Salman (RA), Arab Abu bakr (RA). Jesus did not have a single follower who is not from his nations of the israelites. he did not even preach and instructed his followers not to preach to anyone, except the 12 nations of the Israelites (lost in spiritual matters)
i am not competent to defend the actions of jesus christ because he workd in infinite wisdom,all i know is that apostle paul wh was a jew ascribed to himself the apostle of the genties, its like a white oral roberts or keneth hagin ascribing to themselves the titel of apostle to the black people 500 years ago.besides mohammad on the other hand had little choice at the start of his ministry,he was facing persecution according to him and needed soldiers who would fight for him,in that case colour or creed or tribe would have played little considerations as long as they can fight and fearless and ruthless and bloodthirsty
nopuqeater:
the world of Jesus being the 12 nations of Israel did not know that prophethood can come from the arabs, and bisbelieved it when Muhammad (AS) declared and finally arrived in Madina. You need to read about the presence of the Jews in Madina before Muhammad arrived. Why they went to Madina and what follwed upon the arrival of Muhammad in their city (Yathrib before it became Madina).Een today, you godSON do not believe that Muhammad (AS) was a mere prophet, and Comforter will be a big stretch for you and more than 50% of the world, in a world where the majority carries the vote.
well,you really cant blame them considering the fact that mohammad by his actions later on proved hem right that this kind of character cannot be a prophet, he womanised,robbed,killed in cold blood was merceless and intolerant e.t.c that isnt the markl of a prophet
nopuqeater:

I do not see in the qualification of the Jesus' holy spirit Comforter that he was to indiuced people to spea in tongues. You are the Christian, please argue this point very well, an argue the stated descriptions of the Comforter according to Jesus, as littel as you can and tell us which is the fact.
i dont need to because it has been highlighted in the bible i will simply direct you to the verses,

acts 1;4-5, 4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5For John baptized with[a] water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

acts 2;1-4, 1When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

acts 10;44-48, 44While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles. 46For they heard them speaking in tongues[b] and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47"Can anyone keep these people from being baptized with water? They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have." 48So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.
nopuqeater:

while you take holy spirit as a god, as part of your Trinity, an idea you cant describe very logically, worse you dont even know the nature of the holy spirit, or his name, etc (though you know the name of the father and that of the son). I on the other hand know that there is a holy spirit; he happens to be an Angel (you do believe that there are angels?) and his name is Jibril (you believe Gabreil is an angel?) an his job descriptions are well known to all Muslims.
i dont need to describe the functions or the holy spirit because the first person who mentioned this phenomenon jesus christ has done that,and the postles have shown its initial manfestations, the same manifestations we have been experiencing in the contemporary christian body,
the holy spirit is is not ,and has never manifested as a physical human being,but as an entity with specific actions,same as other feelings like love anxiety despondency e.t.c apart from the enlish meanings of these words can you tell me their original names and i will tell you the name of the holy spirit??, im waiting for their names maybe its in the quran or hadiths somewhere, your own holy spirit might be both an angel and mohammad,but the holy spirit according to the bible is here and with us till the present day.

while your own version of the holy spirit both the physical mohammad and the spiritual the angel jibril are both dead and buried ours is still alive and manifesting great works
nopuqeater:

godSON: while you lie through your teeth, playing too smart for your own good, i do hope that your heart speaks to your head, telling you that your soul disagrees with your popularity contest crowd syndrome that you find yourself. You need to cange your life from that of spiritual wretchedness to what will giv you spiritual life. then talks to your family and stop the fornication of boyfriend and girlfriend with the anti in Lagos. neither will help you against your God, but shall be reason for life in hell. a stable boy will not be condemned to hell because of his lack of wealth. neither will a hotelier receive mercy because of his wealth. Paddy will not be punished for his wealth or will that save him from hell,e xcept by his Belief in One God and Worship of that God without partnership ascribing to Him, and doing good as much as he can in goodness and avoiding evil for the pleasure of this Awesome God.
why dont you show me where it is in the bible that you must be married with a girl woman or female in order to be justified then??and i promise you that i will do so within a day and post the pictures on here, its a challenge because i know for a fact that it is not there in the bible so what is your point??
unless you are asking me to go do a nikai
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by nopuqeater: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2010
@godSON:
why dont you show me where it is in the bible that you must be married with a girl woman or female in order to be justified then??and i promise you that i will do so within a day and post the pictures on here, its a challenge because i know for a fact that it is not there in the bible so what is your point??
unless you are asking me to go do a nikai
we leave homosexual sexual madness out of this conversation. two people who have sex with each other are either doing it legally as married husband and wife. or they are doing it illegally as male and female, both or one of them is either committing fornication because of the unmarried status or adultery because of te married status.

which one are you? you are married, then it is legal and you are calling the ant in Lagos girlfriend as a form of term of endearment or a seductive title. if you are not married to the girl in nigeria, you are a fornicator along with you. however if she is married, she is an adulteress, cheating her husband by exposing what she has for the man to you, who has no right to it. will you like it that somebody enjoys your wife, the same way you are enjoying the adulteress? am sure you do not want your women folks to be the cheap entrances for men around them, who have no marital bonds.

show me in your Bible where adultery and or fornication is praised as a noble virtue, just like marriage.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by nopuqeater: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2010
@godSON: « #36 on: Yesterday at 09:24:11 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Yesterday at 02:27:46 PM
even though you did not explain how and why the Verses above are not lying, thank Allah Who has blocked your heart thereby ignorantly you have helped Islamic explanation, by your saying that the Bible makes statements that address specifics concerning both present and future. Muhammad (AS) happens to have been part of the future relative to the Bible. But you fail to correlate the verse as to the present when it was spoken expected to be fulfilled in the time of the disciples; Judas Iscariot being part of them. If there was a "he" that spoke for the disciples and their followers to hear, you would have had a point. but there was no "he" that declare any statement of authority of Mandate from God, speaking with that authority for and on behalf of god to Human beings.

without going on a rigmarole i have explaind how jesus christ described the way the holy spirit will operate i will post the verse again for yu to read so u will see that mohammad was never an issue in the bibe,

4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

the only who did it later, when knowledge has improved from the mediocrity of what Jesus said the disciples had, you had a man from the lineage of Ibrahim, father of faith (AS) saying he is a prophet to mankind; and his disciples/associates/companions were of all colors; african Bilal (RA), European Shuaib (RA), Persian/Asiatic Salman (RA), Arab Abu bakr (RA). Jesus did not have a single follower who is not from his nations of the israelites. he did not even preach and instructed his followers not to preach to anyone, except the 12 nations of the Israelites (lost in spiritual matters)

i am not competent to defend the actions of jesus christ because he workd in infinite wisdom,all i know is that apostle paul wh was a jew ascribed to himself the apostle of the genties, its like a white oral roberts or keneth hagin ascribing to themselves the titel of apostle to the black people 500 years ago.besides mohammad on the other hand had little choice at the start of his ministry,he was facing persecution according to him and needed soldiers who would fight for him,in that case colour or creed or tribe would have played little considerations as long as they can fight and fearless and ruthless and bloodthirsty
When people read your responses, objectvely, they will be able to see that you did not answer my question and unable to defend and or identify the Comforter as a Ghost. Therefore, I challenge your "time factor" by what Jesus said that Muhammad is the Comforter.

If Jesus said he will come back in the life time of his disciples, not counting Paul because he was not among them, and Jesus has not returned even since then, which is close to 2000 years now. It is obvious that the timing and whom Jesus was talking about about this inevitable return is different from whom the Christians think they are (disciples were believers in God as jesus believed in God). I therefore propose to you in a simple manner of pue understanding if jesus was not a liar in the statement above, then a Comforter to be seem, felt, touched and speak long enough to gain audience so much that his very words were memorialized, and his movement is thriving, must not have been rejected because of a mere 500 years or a little more! Time is relative and a day with Allah is more than a day in ours; or even thousands of years of ours.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by nopuqeater: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
@godSON2009:
the world of Jesus being the 12 nations of Israel did not know that prophethood can come from the arabs, and bisbelieved it when Muhammad (AS) declared and finally arrived in Madina. You need to read about the presence of the Jews in Madina before Muhammad arrived. Why they went to Madina and what follwed upon the arrival of Muhammad in their city (Yathrib before it became Madina).Een today, you godSON do not believe that Muhammad (AS) was a mere prophet, and Comforter will be a big stretch for you and more than 50% of the world, in a world where the majority carries the vote.

well,you really cant blame them considering the fact that mohammad by his actions later on proved hem right that this kind of character cannot be a prophet, he womanised,robbed,killed in cold blood was merceless and intolerant e.t.c that isnt the markl of a prophet
those who think will know that when Moses was preaching and then later fight the disbelievers, the disbelievers must have thought worse of him, just like you godSon is saying about Muhammad, above. Womanising with 13 wives, at most when Ibrahim married at least three, and Isiaqa married how many he married, Jacob married more than 1 wife, and David married many wifes and you even accused him of corvetousness, murder and adultery or fornication, yet Jesu lineage was drag through him, Solomon the wise had 700 wives and throw in 300 concubines. we can see that if any of these people wntyer paradise and is known as an elect of God, then Muhammad can not be remotely rejected!

I do not see in the qualification of the Jesus' holy spirit Comforter that he was to indiuced people to spea in tongues. You are the Christian, please argue this point very well, an argue the stated descriptions of the Comforter according to Jesus, as littel as you can and tell us which is the fact.

[b]i dont need to because it has been highlighted in the bible i will simply direct you to the verses,

acts 1;4-5, 4On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about. 5For John baptized with[a] water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit."

acts 2;1-4, 1When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.

acts 10;44-48, 44While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on the Gentiles. 46For they heard them speaking in tongues[b] and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47"Can anyone keep these people from being baptized with water? They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have." 48So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days[/b].
Who knows better: Jesus or the Apostles? Of course it should be Jesus, unless you can drag what the apostles said under what jesus said. You cant disqualify jesus saying and place what the apostles said over it to demostrate the truthfulness of Jesus. If you do that, then you have said Jesus did not kbow what he was saying, lying or ignorant of the facts. If this is your position, you have single handedly destroyed Christianity and it is only a matter of time before the house of cards start thimbling down. If Jesus said the Comforter which is the holy spirit, the spirit of truth (speaking the truth, regardless of how bitter to others or even himself (As he did in Surah Abasa, Azhab, and others)), and he was a touchable and feelable entity which ghost/spirit without a solid body form will not, and that the comforter speaks (Quran and Hadith justify Muhammad), then any statement you made as to the apostles who are just improvising is wrong. You need to proof your statement directly from Jesus, not discredit Jesus while you attempt to lie against him by proving falacy from acts, peters, if each or both are not being coraborated by Jesus.

i dont need to describe the functions or the holy spirit because the first person who mentioned this phenomenon jesus christ has done that,and the postles have shown its initial manfestations, the same manifestations we have been experiencing in the contemporary christian body,
the holy spirit is is not ,and has never manifested as a physical human being,but as an entity with specific actions,same as other feelings like love anxiety despondency e.t.c apart from the enlish meanings of these words can you tell me their original names and i will tell you the name of the holy spirit??, im waiting for their names maybe its in the quran or hadiths somewhere, your own holy spirit might be both an angel and mohammad,but the holy spirit according to the bible is here and with us till the present day.

while your own version of the holy spirit both the physical mohammad and the spiritual the angel jibril are both dead and buried ours is still alive and manifesting great works
Angel Gabreil is not dead yet. Your knowledge is shockingly amazing. The phenom, which is the holy spirit that Jesus spoke about, Jesus spoke about him as thus "he wil not speak of his own desire, but what he hears he will speak. he will teach you to all things, he will remind you of my truth, etc." these alone says that he must come as human being, a physical presence of some sense, having words that will remain in the memory of mankind. Muhammad fulfilled this. the ghost does not have any of these; voice, teaching, reproaching people about the real truth on Jesus. Most importantly, Quran by Surah Saffa verse 6 says that the duties of Jesus are two parters; Talking about Torah, correcting any mistake of its knowledge and interpretation, and announcing the coming of the messenger named Ahmad (comforter).

as to love or anxiety, etc; i know if am married my wife will be part of my love, a person i express emotional desire, longing and wanting towards, for my sexual needs, friendship, etc. my momma is another woman for a different reason who i express love on. i know who my lover is when i see her, in a sexual way. who is your COmforter by quality and job description as stated by jesus?
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2010
nopuqeater:

@godSON: we leave homosexual sexual madness out of this conversation. two people who have intimacy with each other are either doing it legally as married husband and wife. or they are doing it illegally as male and female, both or one of them is either committing fornication because of the unmarried status or adultery because of te married status.

which one are you? you are married, then it is legal and you are calling the ant in Lagos girlfriend as a form of term of endearment or a seductive title. if you are not married to the girl in nigeria, you are a fornicator along with you. however if she is married, she is an adulteress, cheating her husband by exposing what she has for the man to you, who has no right to it. will you like it that somebody enjoys your wife, the same way you are enjoying the adulteress? am sure you do not want your women folks to be the cheap entrances for men around them, who have no marital bonds.

show me in your Bible where adultery and or fornication is praised as a noble virtue, just like marriage.

i am not concerned with societal values or constraints.i simply asked you to show me the biblical basis for marriage in the bible surely that should be easy to prove if i am lieing or not?
the dictionary meaning of fornication is, having sex before being married.
my assertion is that the word "marriage" was and is a sociological addittion which has being imbibed by society not a religious injunction.to prove my point i have publicly chalenged you to prove me wrong by showing me where in the bible we are enjoined to marry in the church or in a particular way before living together as man and wife, i went on to state that the only place the act of marriage was narrated was in genesis where isaac was to get married,and what the bible said was that isaac and the servant met a girl at the well,they spoke to her and she liked isaac,took them to her father's house and he blessed the union and the next is that they were husband and wife.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
nopuqeater:

@godSON: « #36 on: Yesterday at 09:24:11 PM » When people read your responses, objectvely, they will be able to see that you did not answer my question and unable to defend and or identify the Comforter as a Ghost. Therefore, I challenge your "time factor" by what Jesus said that Muhammad is the Comforter.
i scarcely call your reading/undersanding of my comments objective for obvious reasons lol i have not only identified the comforter by the name jesus called the comforter,i have also pointed to the verses where jesus christ outlined some of the functions.as f0r the time factor i have equally pointed to the time jesus ascended into heaven and on the same day literally the promised holy spirit ascended like cloves of fire upon the believers.so i really dont get your bone of contention in adittion mohammad was never mentioned in any way shape or form,and i dont think i have come across anywhere mohammad himself said that he was mentioned in a specific part of the bible you guys are simply hillarious.
nopuqeater:

If Jesus said he will come back in the life time of his disciples, not counting Paul because he was not among them, and Jesus has not returned even since then, which is close to 2000 years now. It is obvious that the timing and whom Jesus was talking about about this inevitable return is different from whom the Christians think they are (disciples were believers in God as jesus believed in God). I therefore propose to you in a simple manner of pue understanding if jesus was not a liar in the statement above, then a Comforter to be seem, felt, touched and speak long enough to gain audience so much that his very words were memorialized, and his movement is thriving, must not have been rejected because of a mere 500 years or a little more! Time is relative and a day with Allah is more than a day in ours; or even thousands of years of ours.
first of all i will not help you along in your delusional believe in mohammed being a dity of some sort,he was never foretold of in the bible at all.jesus christ who you are trying to align with by force was foretold of in the old testament.mohammad was not in the old testament in any shape or form.second to remove any ambiguities jesus christ described the holy spirit e was talking about in the functions and what he said came to pass even before mohammad was born and to show that it was not just stories the same holy spirit is still performing the fnctions of comforting of shwoing forth signs and wonders e.t.c
i will not keep repeating myself on the same issue for your pleasure,if you want to see my explanation concerning jesus christ and when he was coming back,his timing e.t.c then go and look at shuaibu's thread or the first page of this thread i have better things to do than humouring you by repeating the same point over and over again
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2010
nopuqeater:

@godSON2009: those who think will know that when Moses was preaching and then later fight the disbelievers, the disbelievers must have thought worse of him, just like you godSon is saying about Muhammad, above. Womanising with 13 wives, at most when Ibrahim married at least three, and Isiaqa married how many he married, Jacob married more than 1 wife, and David married many wifes and you even accused him of corvetousness, murder and adultery or fornication, yet Jesu lineage was drag through him, Solomon the wise had 700 wives and throw in 300 concubines. we can see that if any of these people wntyer paradise and is known as an elect of God, then Muhammad can not be remotely rejected![/b]
the difference in them and mohammad was that their time was well before mohammad,secondly while the bible was open and honest enough to acknowledge that the old testament was not perfect,tjesus christ came to correct many of these things as you would have seen from the new testament we dont do animal sacrifices again unlike moslems,we dont marry more than one woman anymore,we dont treat women like in the old testament e.t.c
mohammad was evil and bloodthirsty from the beginning of the medinan period till his death,that is not including all the various vices.for you to know if these people you mentioned suffered for their sins you should check their punishments in the bible.the child,the product of david's affair was killed by GOD even though he begged and fasted,david suffered for his sin,go and check how solomon died,he was aged and in ill health from his 60s or so in a time when people went past 100 years routinely.
most importantly every single one of them acknowledged every sin they committed,unless you are reaqdy to acknowledge mohammad's many sins on his behalf then he might enter paradise
nopuqeater:

Who knows better: Jesus or the Apostles? Of course it should be Jesus, unless you can drag what the apostles said under what jesus said. You cant disqualify jesus saying and place what the apostles said over it to demostrate the truthfulness of Jesus. If you do that, then you have said Jesus did not kbow what he was saying, lying or ignorant of the facts. If this is your position, you have single handedly destroyed Christianity and it is only a matter of time before the house of cards start thimbling down. If Jesus said the Comforter which is the holy spirit, the spirit of truth (speaking the truth, regardless of how bitter to others or even himself (As he did in Surah Abasa, Azhab, and others)), and he was a touchable and feelable entity which ghost/spirit without a solid body form will not, and that the comforter speaks (Quran and Hadith justify Muhammad), then any statement you made as to the apostles who are just improvising is wrong. You need to proof your statement directly from Jesus, not discredit Jesus while you attempt to lie against him by proving falacy from acts, peters, if each or both are not being coraborated by Jesus.
if you are eeking for someone to validate your dubious clims,then it certainly isnt going to be myself.firstof all to debunk your false claims jesus christ himself said that christians will do greater works than he did,so your assertion that jesus christ's words was being put under the apostle's holds no water and is a ver weak attempt on your part.
your own idea of the comforter fore told in my own bible and religion is totally different and parallell from your own literal idea of some walking breathing individual called "holy spirit"i didnt know mohammad came in form of human and spirit,he must be dual entities grin
nopuqeater:

Angel Gabreil is not dead yet. Your knowledge is shockingly amazing. The phenom, which is the holy spirit that Jesus spoke about, Jesus spoke about him as thus "he wil not speak of his own desire, but what he hears he will speak. he will teach you to all things, he will remind you of my truth, etc." these alone says that he must come as human being, a physical presence of some sense, having words that will remain in the memory of mankind. Muhammad fulfilled this. the ghost does not have any of these; voice, teaching, reproaching people about the real truth on Jesus. Most importantly, Quran by Surah Saffa verse 6 says that the duties of Jesus are two parters; Talking about Torah, correcting any mistake of its knowledge and interpretation, and announcing the coming of the messenger named Ahmad (comforter).
that is why i have severally explaimed that you are totally clueles in the ways of the holy spirit.the problem is that if you are totally ignorant of the workings of the holy spirit then it will be really difficult even explaining.however to help your knowledge i will advice you to post the biblical verses which "you think" is validating the ministry of mohammad,then we can examine and talk about it as for the works and functions of the holy spirit i suggest you go and read the brief description by jesus and then continue on to apostle paul's testimonies. i am not shying away from properly explaining the functions and phenomennon of the holy spirit but i want us to be focued and with clarity hence for u to produce the specific bible verse you believe poiints to your assertion as for your dead angel,i still repeat that your angel jibrin is dead,the christian angel gabriel is still doing the work of GOD almighty note that i never said angel gabriel is dead,i said your angel jibrin is dead check again
nopuqeater:

as to love or anxiety, etc; i know if am married my wife will be part of my love, a person i express emotional desire, longing and wanting towards, for my sexual needs, friendship, etc. my momma is another woman for a different reason who i express love on. i know who my lover is when i see her, in a sexual way. who is your COmforter by quality and job description as stated by jesus?
so this means you cannot come up with the specific names of these feelings like love e.t.c i though as much, your second exam is to actually measure it with a ruler can u measure the amount of love u have for your muma,your children,your wives e.t.c with a ruler or tape?
again,i will refrain from pandering to your follies i have not only posted the biblical verses showing the works and functions of the holy spirit i have shown where jesus christ made a brief intro and mentioned one or two functions,and what the apostles later said and experienced.i posted the actual time the holy spirit came down from heaven and what it has been doing i.e functions and then how this was confirmed in contemporary christianity presently.your own version of the "holy spirit"mohammad is dead,in fact his skeleon would have turned to dust by now,yet the holy spirit we know is still working 24/7
we own the bible
we own jesus christ who is our GOD the son
and he promised us our holy spirit which we have now.
so what is you muslum's business really??i thot ur quran was enough for you,why make forays into our holy book, looking for relevance? grin grin
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by noetic16(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
@ OP

the helper was definitely NOT the paedophilic, terrorist inclined idolator called mohammed
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by ayettymama(f): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
kaiii

in soo many words
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
@godslave,youre so funny and a cheat,youre the first christian that will say angel gabriel of your bible is the holyspirit you claim,or when as angel gabriel become part of the trinity,i mean the third god,pls stop all this stealing from ISLAM by claiming our MALAIKA JUBRIL to yours.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2010
uplawal:

@godslave,youre so funny and a cheat,youre the first christian that will say angel gabriel of your bible is the holyspirit you claim,or when as angel gabriel become part of the trinity,i mean the third god,pls stop all this stealing from ISLAM by claiming our MALAIKA JUBRIL to yours.
i bet yu have been dreaming to say that to any christian for years havnt you?lol read my comments alhaji olabowale a.k.a noqueter made some reference to your jubril and i said as far as i was concerned your jubril is dead and buried same as mohammad,angel gabriel has been mentioned in the bible before mohammad was born talk less of creating his demonic pagan worship religion, we have the host of angels in heaven so why would i claim a demon who calls himself malaika whatever to deceive gullible muslims
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2010
noetic16:

@ OP

the helper was definitely NOT the paedophilic, terrorist inclined idolator called mohammed
i tire o,
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
hmmmm,i truely pity your soul,is that all you can brag about,and just to tell you,Alhaji Olabowale is not Noqueter,IGNORANT GUESSER
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by chakula: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
But the silly don't know.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
uplawal:

hmmmm,i truely pity your soul,is that all you can brag about,and just to tell you,Alhaji Olabowale is not Noqueter,IGNORANT GUESSER
dont worry,your soul and body is still going back to redeemed church and the fold of believers where it belongs after your excursion with mohammad
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2010
@godslave,nevertiring slave
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by luvola(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2010
downlawal ,accept christ and b save
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by luvola(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2010
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2010
hope ure okay@luvola
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 2:10am On Mar 20, 2010
luvola:

she will,i promise you that its only a matter of time and it wont be too long
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by nopuqeater: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2010
the two disbelievers (cross worshipping idolators) above are arguing because of a woman whom Allah has blessed away from the evil of disbeleif (christianity, the brother of Hinduism in their overt many gods as God). You will definitely fail; your evil wishes on her will never be accepted.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by dexmond: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2010
From the scriptures below and the questions that follow, I argue that Muslims claim that Mohammed is the Comforter/Holyghost is false.

Acts 13:2

While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit
said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have
called them."

Was it Mohammed that asked the apostles to separate Barnabas and Saul? NO, therefore, Mohammed is not the Holy Spirit/Comforter

Matthew

28:19  Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in
the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Did the apostles baptise in Mohammeds name? No, therefore, muslims claim that Mohammed is the HolyGhost/Comforter, is faulty.
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by GODSON2009(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2010
thank you and GOD bless you brother,i can bet you that as usual they will fade away and not retun to rebutt this,in their desire to hang their man made religion to the coat tails of contemporary christianity,they forgot that there is order in christianity and the bible follows through chronologically unlike the quran that has no order from beginning to the end
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by dexmond: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
[size=16pt]How did Muhammed help Jesus' desciples? Killing and robbing in the name of allah[/size]
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by chakula: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2010
[size=16pt]How did Muhammed help Jesus' desciples? Killing and robbing in the name of allah
[quote][/quote]

@dezmond,

are you asking a question or what?
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2010
@nopuqeater,dnt mind these umbelievers,we all know their end if they fail to believe in Allah
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by karo93: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
@uplawal

if allah is the jewish God then we believe him we just dont like Mohamed and if eternal life was guaranteed by believing him then i would gladly take hell instead.

personally,i just don't like Mohamed's ways
Re: Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) by alimat2(f): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
@Karol
I never pray 4 u to take Hel instead cos its more than what u think.

God says he will hav mercy on whom he will hav mercy on and he that he shows d way will never go astray and he dat he leads astray will never get the rite path. I think is better to seek knowledge and shun ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions And Answers On Islamic Jurisprudence (fiqh) / NASFAT Members Desert Their Homes To Celebrate Sallah In IDP Camp At Durumi Dist / Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.