Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56195 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by saabright(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
but why would you want a lady that is submissive ? are you still living in 1960 ? this is a digital era but ya brain is still analog. keep your ego in check. the ideal would be mutual respect

analogue ko, computerize ni...... if u are a lady, den dat ur digital brain will secure u ur first divorce...... single mom loading............

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by BALLOSKI: 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Chris attoh don't mind her, she thought her sexy big nyansh will make you tolerate her nonsense! angry
she get nyash?

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by BALLOSKI: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
saabright:

analogue ko, computerize ni...... if u are a lady, den dat ur digital brain will secure u ur first divorce...... single mom loading............
grin grin grin
He's a guy.

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by iamdapsyj(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
ivolt:

This buffoon still thinks that divorce is a woman's failure.
He frolicks around with women as he pleases while expecting his wife to worship him.
He will probably learn after his third or fourth divorce.

U must know this man for you to make than that judgement. Not every handsome man frolic u know. At least damilola have not said so.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by ivolt: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2017
iamdapsyj:

U must know this man for you to make than that judgement. Not every handsome man frolic u know. At least damilola have not said so.

If you have read many of his interviews since separation, he keeps harping
on about "forgiveness" and "humility".

What kind of a husband's actions needs forgiveness and humility to be overlooked by his wife?
Only 2 comes to mind, domestic violence and cheating!

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Yuji: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Myde4naija:
that's not true......people do actually change after marriage.
People don't change after marriage. They just show their true nature.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Myde4naija(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2017
Yuji:

People don't change after marriage. They just show their true nature.
and the true nature is hidden during courtship, marriage is a different kettle of fish to dating or courtship. take it or leave it, the reality is clear to those who are married after so many years of courtship.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Myde4naija(m): 4:33am On Sep 30, 2017
When their is feminist campaign corrupting women everywhere, why will women be submissive, I only pity some ladies with this feminist Ideology many will die as a single mother or even in their fathers domain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by PeacenLove2: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2017
Naira land is the opposite of what StellaDomikokos is to gender issues. People will never change. There will always be US and THEM. US will always try to conquer THEM even when there is no war declared. That North Korean man is a fine example of living up the nature of man without pretence.

Well, let's not give up on humanity. Some societies have progressed well enough to show there is hope for the future for those who are willing to open their eyes, rid themselves of age old bias and stop being in denial. The problemse are staring us right in the face, tapping our shoulders and screaming at us, "hey, it's me!" We keep shrugging them off and insisting on attacking the victims. Fear God and ask yourselves the right questions.

Let's stop being cruel to one another. Wickedness is not getting us anywhere. We all suffer the consequences even if some people suffer more. We are all victims in the end, all in it together. Justice and fairness isn't so hard, our rejection of these two things just paints us really bad, like we are incapable of progress.

Domination of any kind is unjust. The effect trickles on society. Let's stop being judgemental of others especially when we don't know for sure. If you haven't met a good man or woman, you are just being unlucky. There are still good people out there and you will find them when you become them. Sometimes it takes patience, perseverance and grace.

A person isn't bad just because he is a bad husband or bad wife, maybe they just need a little help to resolve their issues, not fit yet for marriage or just not good for each other. We need to stop jumping at conclusions and taking sides blindly. There is an urgent need for reorientation. The women hear enough lectures on how to be good wives, it's the men who need to understand the success of a marriage is not in the hands of the wife alone. He needs to know he should be doing everything he expects from his wife. He needs to start seeing his wife as a human being, as him mama born am, na so her mama born am. In my opinion, the word submissive in marriage should be downplayed a lot. It's the root cause of marriage failures in our societies because many men just develop a demigod attitude and a little provocation, they think the woman has committed 'shirk'.

Let's be honest with ourselves, racism, sexism, tribalism, the same darn thing! Only the victims can know very well. There was a time people will quote holy books to justify racism. We are doing exactly that with sexism. When will we human beings stop already? It will always be something for those who are incapable of finding happiness through peaceful coexistence. There must be other ways to happiness na. Give these women a break. They deserve it and women who bring other women down ... I reserve my comment.

Peace and Love. God bless you all. grin cool

3 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sisisioge: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Wow! It is over? Just like that? It is well o.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Mryacks: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
Don't mind them...that's how they will all be quoting the scriptures and trying to sound morally correct when they things become clearer to them after the "honey moon' phase has passed undecided

Kobicove:
Can he honestly say he did not know that before engaging her for marriage?

He was probably blinded by lust undecided

People don't change after marriage!

What you see is what you get!
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by careidon: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
Nairaland and crazy headlines. comprehension issues too!

there's nowhere in the writeup that sums up the impression we all formed that she's not submissive caused the divorce jare...

"forgiveness and humility"

now rem forgiveness is not the offender's right — you can't go about calling people proud because they choose not to forgive you
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by bedspread: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adebowale89:
[s]reading most of the comments above, I can now deduce what predate feminism[/s]

he said "she's not submissive, trust, and forgive

this means he has been unfaithful in the marriage, he is doing sth dt negate trustworthy, [s]he want to be the only one controlling his home affairs without the wife interference or contribution[/s]

A WOMAN IS NOT TO CONTROL . SHE IS TO ADVISE, BE SUBMISSIVE IN ALL THINGS,PRAY FOR YOUR HUBBY TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS..... Once u miss out, it CANT HOLD
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Yuji: 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Myde4naija:
and the true nature is hidden during courtship, marriage is a different kettle of fish to dating or courtship. take it or leave it, the reality is clear to those who are married after so many years of courtship.
Exactly what i said. You can never truly know someone until you live under the same roof with them for a long period of time.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Myde4naija(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yuji:

Exactly what i said. You can never truly know someone until you live under the same roof with them for a long period of time.
exactly my point as well

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
saabright:

if u are a lady, u must have a cliff of ego
this is why u will be thrown out of ur husband's house without hesitation.....
Don’t have headache from wishing bad for someone you don’t even know , lol �! I do have an ego just like any man has and my husband loves me like that !
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by kendraloops(f): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
selflessmaya:

lol, u really wanna be hip so bad but i guess u havent even seen a plane or an airport and not even as media savvy cos if u were as sway as u want to seem, u'd know "i love my fans" is not literal, it's a common phrase used by hipsters to establish faux modesty and i thought u'd get it since you're all fake hip slang but u dont get that far do u? no u dont.
yes, i brag. it's plastered all over my NL history.. and um? i wasnt lying when i said you cant ever talk to a person like me in real life cos duh? u're not that privileged. u on the other hand cant put your money where your mouth is, u're prolly sitting in an awkward position in a sh!t house, typing from a sh!t outdated gadget, killing mosquitos and praying for electricity while enjoying the only attention u can ever get here on the internet by being provocative. using outlandish slang u picked up from songs and films trying to be posh with me, you're too uncouth to even pass for classy, your trash can be detected from a mile.
u really think u can get to me? look around u, i dont see what u see, so i cant be mad, u cant make me feel what u want to make me feel haha. ur life is sh!t yet u want me to be mad about it. u are the one who has to live with yourself, no one can ever top that self-drag. aww

b

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by udemzeus(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2023
This is a lie, I think the problem is him not being a good leader, he looks not well to do financially.

It's about money, the werey no get

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As A Judge At Miss Nigeria (photos) / Lasisi Elenu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nonso adika (Video, Photos) / I Can Marry Man Above 60 – Linda John

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.