Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56215 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
That is the thing..

Your ego is not bigger than the collective well-being of the family. How am I supposed to trust you or regard you as the head if you cannot come to terms with your weaknesses?

anyman that cannot realise a woman willtell or help him heal his weakness is not fit to be the head. Again, I tell you most times this issues are about the lady and not the man. I can tell you boldly from experience
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Clap for yourself

Don't you just love to blame a woman?

majekdom2:
anyman that cannot realise a woman willtell or help him heal his weakness is not fit to be the head. Again, I tell you most times this issues are about the lady and not the man. I can tell you boldly from experience

3 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
You just buttress my point, bro.
majekdom2:
most times loverboy and good boys end up with disasters most times. I tell you from experience. A play boy has seen them all. he can tell the right lady with the right attitude. I have some senior ones I mingle with. The guys with the best wives were play boys... one was telling me about how he escaped when fight broke out between two ladies. A typical example of a lover boy that ended up with what is not far from disaster is my blood brother

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Now I wonder why gay men divorce shocked. Tough question angry

If you really understand men, you could marry and Bleep them? undecided

pls list the gay marriages that are divorced and list the heterosexual marriages that are divorced. You are unitelligent to see the vice versa in my post. A man that doesnt understand what a woman wants and her needs will face what a woman that fails to understand what a man wants faces. I Stated that clearly.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
so someones name is I AM THAT I AM ? cheesy
Moses said who shall i say sent me, He said, Tell them 'I am that I am'. When you are asked, who is that or who are you what do you say.... You mention your name dunce. Again what description is the holy spirit... . you just dey talk nonsense
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by gbextra1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Boyfriend Of Married Daughter Of The President Of Congo Has Just Leaked Their Tape

http://www.gbextra.com/boyfriend-married-daughter-president-congo-just-leaked-tape/
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sexymoma(f): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Wedding Party comes to mind.
oh oh..make we dey look that one too na
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by pocohantas(f): 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
LOL.
Nigerian couples will go into marriage with very faulty foundation.
Disobey every known commandment, while focusing on physical attributes...then enter into marriage and be looking for submission.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

They want godly men...they don't know who he truly is.
They want wife materials...they are more obsessed with fuk materials. Confused generation...

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Haha .your naira land fans yh? Hahaha swerve dumbass grin oh you bragging now? I must have bruised your already low self esteem. Kiss my áss dear wink grin

lol, u really wanna be hip so bad but i guess u havent even seen a plane or an airport and not even as media savvy cos if u were as sway as u want to seem, u'd know "i love my fans" is not literal, it's a common phrase used by hipsters to establish faux modesty and i thought u'd get it since you're all fake hip slang but u dont get that far do u? no u dont.
yes, i brag. it's plastered all over my NL history.. and um? i wasnt lying when i said you cant ever talk to a person like me in real life cos duh? u're not that privileged. u on the other hand cant put your money where your mouth is, u're prolly sitting in an awkward position in a sh!t house, typing from a sh!t outdated gadget, killing mosquitos and praying for electricity while enjoying the only attention u can ever get here on the internet by being provocative. using outlandish slang u picked up from songs and films trying to be posh with me, you're too uncouth to even pass for classy, your trash can be detected from a mile.
u really think u can get to me? look around u, i dont see what u see, so i cant be mad, u cant make me feel what u want to make me feel haha. ur life is sh!t yet u want me to be mad about it. u are the one who has to live with yourself, no one can ever top that self-drag. aww

3 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
lalanice:
they look like two people with very Big Ego.

Ego has and will keep ruining more marriage/relationship than cheating or any other thing
my dear you are full of wisdom, you have an impeccable understanding of marriage

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

lol, u really wanna be hip so bad but i guess u havent even seen a plane or an airport and not even as media savvy cos if u were as sway as u want to seem, u'd know "i love my fans" is not literal, it's a common phrase used by hipsters to establish faux modesty and i thought u'd get it since you're all fake hip slang but u dont get that far do u? no u dont.
yes, i brag. it's plastered all over my NL history.. and um? i wasnt lying when i said you cant ever talk to a person like me in real life cos duh? u're not that privileged. u on the other hand cant put your money where your mouth is, u're prolly sitting in an awkward position in a sh!t house, typing from a sh!t outdated gadget, killing mosquitos and praying for electricity while enjoying the only attention u can ever get here on the internet by being provocative. using outlandish slang u picked up from songs and films trying to be posh with me, you're too uncouth to even pass for classy, your trash can be detected from a mile.
u really think u can get to me? look around u, i dont see what u see, so i cant be mad, u cant make me feel what u want to make me feel haha. ur life is sh!t yet u want me to be mad about it. u are the one who has to live with yourself, no one can ever top that self-drag. aww

This one don mad grin grin LMAO

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Ishilove: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL.
Nigerian couples will go into marriage with very faulty foundation.
Disobey every known commandment, while focusing on physical attributes...then enter into marriage and be looking for submission.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

They want godly man...they don't know who he truly is.
They want wife materials...they are more obsessed with fuk materials. Confused generation...
TRUTH

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

This one don mad grin grin LMAO

aww when ppl like u who love to talk trash dont talk back, then they got pained.. stay mad! bish bye! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

aww when ppl like u who love to talk trash dont talk back, then they got pained.. stay mad! bish bye! cheesy cheesy

OK bîtch. Greet you stupid ass fans for me wink grin

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

OK bîtch. Greet you stupid ass fans for me wink grin

hahahha all that mouth is gone... my fans dont want your greetings, keep it. lmao

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

hahahha all that mouth is gone... my fans dont want your greetings, keep it. lmao

No time to waste on low lives wink cheesy cheesy

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

No time to waste on low lives wink cheesy cheesy

hehehe omg u have thousands of comments cussing ppl out and u have no time? yeah right. all u have is time, u're worth nothing so u have all the time in the world to seek internet validation. ayyyyyyyyyy hahhaa stay mad

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

hehehe omg u have thousands of comments cussing ppl out and u have no time? yeah right. all u have is time, u're worth nothing so u have all the time in the world to seek internet validation. ayyyyyyyyyy hahhaa stay mad

Oh yh ...stay insecure and daft grin

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Clap for yourself
Don't you just love to blame a woman?

but if women cannot be blamed, that means these men have to face reality and accept that in most cases they're the problem. and they hate being held accountable. mommy told them that they're so spesh-al

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Oh yh ...stay insecure and daft grin
hahaha at this point your replies make me lol, i really struck a nerve. eyaaa i got u so humble. lmao bye felicia

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

hahaha at this point your replies make me lol, i really struck a nerve. eyaaa i got u so humble. lmao bye felicia

Bye felicia? grin lmao this one na village person hahaha. You must really feel insulted well that's good now you have sense.last reply it seems my mention is giving you orgasms grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Bye felicia? grin lmao this one na village person hahaha. You must really feel insulted well that's good now you have sense.last reply it seems my mention is giving you orgasms grin grin

haha lmao u really want to convince yourself that i feel like u, dude! i'm not u. i humiliated u and u want to believe, we're both cut up. haha u claim this is your last reply. good! cos u're so obsessed with me and it's exhausting. bish bye!

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by devour129: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
banmee:

Actually, people do. You know why? Because you and your spouse will not be stagnant. Things will continue to change around you which will affect your emotions and character. For example; When you get a promotion at work may mean less time spent at home. This may infuriate your spouse. You'll start seeing mood swings from her and not understand that she may be missing you or have suspicions that you are cheating. It can be easily solved if the line of communication between spouses is solid but in African marriages it usually is not. Another example is when she starts having babies. A woman's sex drive reduces once she starts having children. Most men do not understand this and complain when their wives deny them sex and start to believe their wives have changed. And she has changed because it is not easy staying up late night after night to nurse, wake up early to feed and dress the kids for school and still go to work. How sexy do you think she'll feel when she comes back from work? Spouses change all the time. They just have to be aware of it and compensate for the changes.
you are so wise !

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by banmee(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
devour129:
you are so wise !

Aaah. No be wisdom ooooo. I no wise kobo. Na experience.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Pataricatering(f): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
but which black man respects a submissive woman ? you have to understand if you are a righteous good man then GOD will bless you with a submissive woman because you will not take advantage of her meekness. if GOD has blessed you with a strong head woman its because you are a wicked man lmao. look in the mirror brah lmao.
Abi o ? What did they do with submission when they got it on a platter of gold ? Did they not abuse it ? Submission ko submission ni ?

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
That boys will be boyssmiley

selflessmaya:

but if women cannot be blamed, that means these men have to face reality and accept that in most cases they're the problem. and they hate being held accountable. mommy told them that they're so spesh-al

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
Trust has been an issue since the beginning after eve deceived Adam. we saw it with esau and jacob, joseph and his brothers, Cain and Abel. however what is lacking these days is not Trust, it is wisdom. I dont have to trust you completely, but I can let wisdom guide my actions with you

Excellent point brov
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
God bless your wisdom bro.

Thank you boss. I dey loyal
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
A few women that understand men are enjoying their relationships whilst some that claim to be 'I know what I want and doing' are either getting divorced, getting dumped, single and brewing hatred for men and vice versa

I believe you Sir. May God help us get it right
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by saabright(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pataricatering:
you that you like being submitted to you don’t have ego , lol. Women have married for decades without their husbands submitting to them - have they been drinking hypertension medicine ? The time for submission is so over , better get used to it .

if u are a lady, u must have a cliff of ego
this is why u will be thrown out of ur husband's house without hesitation.....
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
saabright:

if u are a lady, u must have a cliff of ego
this is why u will be thrown out of ur husband's house without hesitation.....

grin Ego at its finest

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.