Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56214 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by double0seven(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
women take a cue from their men to know how to behave. if a woman is with a strong disciplined man she will tow the line of discipline. if she is with an undisciplined man is when she will not submit. you think general idiagbons wife was not submissive to him ? very disciplined man and serious minded. listen if your wife is not submissive you need to look in the mirror. women want strong disciplined GODLY men. and in the absence of such will they go out of line.

Please this person, please shut up and sit down somewhere. I've been reading your rants all over this thread. Just spewing rubb.ish as intelligence. You nothing of marriage.

The best of woman, virgin till marriage, humble and submissive and ended with the most terrible husbands, while the most undeserving of women, promiscuous and disrespectful have managed to marry very good men by all standards.

Evil befall even the best among us. Please shut your trap. You're just saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ignore the pest, please wink
selflessmaya:

lmao u dont have what it takes to make me feel insulted. like.. ever!!! moreover, when one replies to bish bye, they're mad pressed. so stay as mad as i made u or reply again just to tell me u aint mad. as! if! haha

[img]https://media./images/d898b672a85eef25dd15b276cd401a13/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Yes, my final take. Conflict in relationships, if we take a close look at it, its actually nothing... I[b].e. both parties had different upbringings and values and grew up differently[/b] and this is the origin of most fights, people don't want to leave their ideologies derived from their roots, if one can easily pickup and drop things they picked up in the past and are circumcised of the heart, i.e. willing to accommodate changes, make modifications and learn new character along the way, if people approach relationships with this mindset they won't be divorce, people are fixated with their perceptions and notions and they cherish these things more than the benefits relationship can offer....but the end is always heart ache...we'll been around, we heard from our fathers, we know, the end of all this prideful knowledge is pain and heart ache.....
God bless your wisdom bro.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

You ignored others? Hehehe grin spiritual is absolute and it controls the carnal . now the carnal has freewill? undecided bros you don't know what you're saying grin you're contradicting yourself up and down. I'm not surprised sha. It happens when you feel you know the spiritual 100% Bible again. grin the bible? You mean a book that was written then edited then rewritten then re edited then translated from dead languages then re translated then edited then rewritten then given to kings to take their favorite parts then rewritten then rewritten then translated again then given to the pope for him to approve then rewritten then edited again then re-re-re-re-re-re-written all based on a story that was told orally some 30 to 90 years after the happened to people who didn't know how to write. That book yh?
oh ok as for the others ? GOD is everywhere and in everything. if he wants the bible written he activates the wisdom in the men he chooses and increases their frequency of vibration. they become gods on earth who are totally in sync with the god frequency and through that frequency is where they access all YAHS wisdom. point being it is written by the inspiration of GOD

2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Sorry, parents say the same thing but at the end of the day, it is me and my life.

Your authority can and will be questioned. You are not God. I secondguess myself. I secondguess my parents and I will definitely secondguess my husband where he acts without due consideration. What type of wife would I be if cannot secondguess him on certain issues? He is not perfect, that is why he has me and that is why I have him.

Criticism is good if it is constructive not destructive. Shouting at him is destructive. I don't intend to do that.

obviously, where the problem is coming from. Pls see a counsellor
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Did you also miss the part why I stated that I second-guess myself?

Or are you going to act like you were a model child, hypocrite?

Please, carry your unresolved issue go.

majekdom2:
obviously, where the problem is coming from. Pls see a counsellor

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
double0seven:

Please this person, please shut up and sit down somewhere. I've been reading your rants all over this thread. Just spewing rubb.ish as intelligence. You nothing of marriage.

The best of woman, virgin till marriage, humble and submissive and ended with the most terrible husbands, while the most undeserving of women, promiscuous and disrespectful have managed to marry very good men by all standards.

Evil befall even the best among us. Please shut your trap. You're just saying rubbish.

JOB 4 VS 7 “Consider now: Who, being innocent, has ever perished?
Where were the upright ever destroyed?

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
Title, then what is his name, descritpion of what, who....guy i just dey laugh here
what is his name ? he has no name he is everything, I AM THAT I AM. no name is big enough to contain him. hence I AM THAT I AM
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Already made you feel insulted? Well that's what I wanted you scumbag grin wink[/b]

u cant read? u lack reading comprehension? your deal, not mine... i wont clarify but i always find that ppl beneath me, can never quite seem to get to me. this conversation is the closest you will ever get to talking to someone like me or my calibre.. so enjoy it. scrawl up in your pathetic lil corner and type sh!t, u really dont matter.. so it is whatever. the internet is your only relevance and your outlet from your sad life, i'm glad i could help u vent. allegedly

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
oh ok as for the others ? GOD is everywhere and in everything. if he wants the bible written he activates the wisdom in the men he chooses and increases their frequency of vibration. they become gods on earth who are totally in sync with the god frequency and through that frequency is where they access all YAHS wisdom. point being it is written by the inspiration of GOD

2 TIMOTHY 3 VS 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Not that part....the issue on logic. This God didn't you know about him from the same Bible that was written and rewritten? undecidedLOL grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

No man wants this trust me. No one wants to be a beneficiary of a stone-hearted woman
A few women that understand men are enjoying their relationships whilst some that claim to be 'I know what I want and doing' are either getting divorced, getting dumped, single and brewing hatred for men and vice versa
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I mean mistrust has done a lot of damage to the younger generation...Everyone is quick to mistrust one another so fast...
Trust has been an issue since the beginning after eve deceived Adam. we saw it with esau and jacob, joseph and his brothers, Cain and Abel. however what is lacking these days is not Trust, it is wisdom. I dont have to trust you completely, but I can let wisdom guide my actions with you
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
selflessmaya:

u cant read? u lack reading comprehension? your deal, not mine... i wont clarify but i always find that ppl beneath me, can never quite seem to get to me. this conversation is the closest you will ever get to talking to someone like me or my calibre.. so enjoy it. scrawl up in your pathetic lil corner and type sh!t, u really dont matter.. so it is whatever. the internet is your only relevance and your outlet from your sad life, i'm glad i could help u vent. allegedly

Haha .your naira land fans yh? Hahaha swerve dumbass grin oh you bragging now? I must have bruised your already low self esteem. Kiss my áss dear wink grin

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Not that part....the issue on logic. This God didn't you know about him from the same Bible that was written and rewritten? undecidedLOL grin
Well your gateway into knowing about him is from the bible. however if he sees you worthy then he will reveal himself to you and the relationship goes away from the bible and beyond the bible then he starts showing you the secrets of the universe.. so there are people who have relationships with him that have traversed the biblical relationship wink
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Onlinetalk: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Can he honestly say he did not know that before engaging her for marriage?

He was probably blinded by lust undecided

People don't change after marriage!

What you see is what you get!

See diz fellow...sit down dier....change is constant oooo....u will see a man changing all bcoz of sully tinz likewise a married woman oo...
JUST SAY U NEVER COME ACCROSS ONE...
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
what is his name ? he has no name he is everything, I AM THAT I AM. no name is big enough to contain him. hence I AM THAT I AM
description of what.... answer I am that I am is a name duuhhhhhhh. he called himself that 'He is the I am that I am'.... again get with the word. descritpion of what answer pls. a concept or faith?
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
lmao you are in hell bro. you think what is happening in nigeria is ordinary eye ? even your bad corrupt leaders are part of the hell.

zechariah 11 15 And the Lord said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd. For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces. <<< STUPID FOOLISH CORRUPT LEADERS ? PART OF HELL LMAO. YOU ARE IN HELL BRO

Okay fine and you are in heaven.

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
Now I wonder why gay men divorce shocked. Tough question angry

If you really understand men, you could marry and Bleep them? undecided

majekdom2:
A few women that understand men are enjoying their relationships whilst some that claim to be 'I know what I want and doing' are either getting divorced, getting dumped, single and brewing hatred for men and vice versa

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
majekdom2:
description of what.... answer I am that I am is a name duuhhhhhhh. he called himself that 'He is the I am that I am'.... again get with the word. descritpion of what answer pls. a concept or faith?
so someones name is I AM THAT I AM ? cheesy
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Did you also miss the part why I stated that I second-guess myself?

Or are you going to act like you were a model child, hypocrite?

Please, carry your unresolved issue go.

Yes, I did. pls see a counselor. you will keep on till you end in a valley because you do no trust yourself and your instincts. No man gets successful if he does not believe in himself. Pls, see a counsellor
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

Okay fine and you are in heaven.
lmao. i am not in heaven. i am in hell with you. however i am trying to get to heaven grin grin grin MR IBU
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
Well your gateway into knowing about him is from the bible. however if he sees you worthy then he will reveal himself to you and the relationship goes away from the bible and beyond the bible then he starts showing you the secrets of the universe.. so there are people who have relationships with him that have traversed the biblical relationship wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Sterope(f): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
The people from your village are strong o, very strong people.

Please, see a pastor or an imam or Babalawo

majekdom2:
Yes, I did. pls see a counselor. you will keep on till you end in a valley because you do no trust yourself and your instincts. No man gets successful if he does not believe in himself. Pls, see a counsellor

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
Everyone lets their sentiments cloud their reasoning. EVERYONE. I have been around enough to know that most people cannot let go of their sentiment at all, man or woman.

Which women should be able to tell a man? You people like to deceive yourself and talk as if adults can be controlled if need be? When you finish telling your child, I may listen to you.

For things that matter in my life, I will give thorough thought before I say either yes or no.

I don't need him to be Dangote. I would disagree with dangote if I have to because he is a business many doesn't men he knows everything. .

The thorough thought is where the problem is.... check my earlier post.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin
Lmao grin grin I am planting seeds in you bro. they will be watered at a later date and will start germinating cheesy
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
Lmao grin grin I am planting seeds in you bro. they will be watered at a later date and will start germinating cheesy

I'm resistant to foolish seeds bro grin

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

I'm resistant to foolish seeds bro grin
hey they do say wisdom is folly to the foolish grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Hmm most of the younger generation aren't as archaic but it would be willfully obtuse to think that no man wants this, times have changed but there are still people carrying such ideologies
The same way a woman will promote nudity and saying being clad is archaic... actually virtues, responsibilities and principles are never archaic this is what this generation is failing to understanding and why we can promote sodomy and other vices we are seeing around

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by thesuave10(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
hey they do say wisdom is folly to the foolish grin

Now you know why I've been lecturing you wink
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Let's get right into it. Now you said you don't make absolute statement which immediately contradicts the statement in itself because like you said you don't make absolute statement. However that is not my main issue wink

It's where you said you say spiritual absolutes.

1 that for action their must be a cause , a spiritual one at that. That one doesn't just simply act but is controlled and programmed by spirit and spiritual algorithms.

2 you second absolute is that these spirits direct humans for different reasons and to different places.

Now you have clearly failed to explain how this is done. What makes the spirit do things that they do. For like you said every thing has a cause and is programmed. If you also say that we are programmed to do certain things then we're also programmed to do immoral things. Why would God put immoral codes into our spirits when he himself is moral.
I consider your theories as mere hallucinations but the greater problem is the erroneous reasoning from such hallucinations.
Let me show you another fallacy. Carnal things are not absolute but spiritual stuffs are absolute. If the spiritual controls the carnal why is the carnal not absolute as well? I say this because you said "we are dust and earth and we have no control but our spirit controls us" . further more can you say you have a full understanding of the spiritual realm and of God himself. If yes, explain if no then you cannot call something you a part of as absolute. The bible? You mean a book that was written then edited then rewritten then re edited then translated from dead languages then re translated then edited then rewritten then given to kings to take their favorite parts then rewritten then rewritten then translated again then given to the pope for him to approve then rewritten then edited again then re-re-re-re-re-re-written all based on a story that was told orally some 30 to 90 years after the happened to people who didn't know how to write. That book yh? undecided
pls ignore that chap. i didnt want to comment when the silly guy mentioned absolute. A fool that concluded that a badwife is a fruit of a seed sown and that people are being punished for their sin and claims not to make silly judgements.

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
thesuave10:

Now you know why I've been lecturing you wink
lolzzz yeah wisdom is infinite. we all learn from each other. grin
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sterope:
I have heard and seen lots of Nigerian example of submission.....Not me and them cool.

When you tell it to some guys though, they will argue with you that those are not true examples of submission. I think they meant compromise with the man as the figurehead.smiley

However the majority of men and women in my experience will disagree with them.

Exactly, there are types of submission, the ones you are seeing and have endured that silly submission are silly. and can I tell you this, A man that can divorce his wife on the premise of not being followed as it were knows exactly what he is doing. This is not a case of DV, I am not sure. Again, he knows exactly what he is doing... Follow or I go. its not hard, no by force!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Kenneth Aguba Meets OPM Pastor In Port Harcourt, Gets Free House, Feeding / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.