Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (53163 Views)

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by darediamond(m): 1:35am On Sep 30, 2017
VIPERVENOM:

they need python dance they'll join Sudan premier league
Wahlai Omo ake ni e!

...Sudan Premiere League bawo?
Hahahaa!
grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Reeberry: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2017
rawpadgin:
n what exactly will u do with the like?

ur mate dey hustle for cash u dey hustle for likes
You are a stupid person. Get a life.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by beezyy: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2017
They want referendum and the Central government won't give in because they can guess the outcome.. Anyways got this advert on Facebook to predict today's score of the match between CHELSEA and Manchester City ...

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Flashh:
Check your brain well, you must be having some pains in there.

You mean the same pain that is fast turning you to a hopeless immbecile?
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by TheKingIsHere: 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
wellmax:

See who is ignorant here.
Don't we have lawmakers for the SE? Or is it because they aren't called Ipobians. Go and read about the so called President of Catalonia, he derives his power from the King of Spain.
Do they have or claim to have a secret service or national guard?
They tore a mere picture, don't we all do that? Haven't you seen unpleasant cartoons of Presidents around the world?
Catalonians didn't take it as far as chest beating that they will destroy Spain or kill the President.
Accept it IPOB is a terrorist organisation.
This is the ignorance am talking about.

They are Catalonia law makers, meaning that they have already formed their own government separate from the Spanish government. They also have a Catalonia president if you don't know. So what's the difference in have a separate president and a separate Secret Service ?

Now the question is this, will biafra be allowed to have their own law makers and president?

Finally, ipob is a terrorist group according to the ignorant ones like yourself but the world has said that they aren't a terrorist group.

You can't kill an agitation when the problem that caused it is still there
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
adetayo234:

You mean the same pain that is fast turning you to a hopeless immbecile?
You are just a lame and stupíd sadist. I won't consider you a vulture, but what a vulture would eat. You are such a pained asshóle.

Don't worry, since you already a sadist in nature, you being a dólt and a dumb ass, doesn't deserves a sympathy from any sane human being.

From your comments and the way you reason, I can see you have no life, but a desideratumly being a nitwit. You are the must stupid person to ever graced a life I have ever witnessed. You are even more stupid than a dog. Worthless bug, full of trash.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Myself2(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
pazienza:

Are you OK at all?

What credibility test do you need to subject a people desire to be independent on?

Can unity be by force?

There is no credibility test to subject a people right to self determination under . None whatsoever.
If some One doesn't want to co exist with you, move on and let them be.

Dunce have you not noticed
I am NOT JUST OK ,satisfied
I have my opinion,I'll keep it to myself
You have yours,why not go ahead and choke on it or better still,shove it up your smelly arsehole
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Reeberry: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
rawpadgin:
n what exactly will u do with the like?

ur mate dey hustle for cash u dey hustle for likes
How much have you made after qouting him for likes? You qouted him to get useless likes. Seem that was what you had in mind to do first before he outsmarted you. Shoir.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
Flashh:
You are just a lame and stupíd sadist. I won't consider you a vulture, but what a vulture would eat. You are such a pained asshóle.

Don't worry, since you already a sadist in nature, you being a dólt and a dumb ass, doesn't deserves a sympathy from any sane human being.

From your comments and the way you reason, I can see you have no life, but a desideratumly being a nitwit. You are the must stupid person to ever graced a life I have ever witnessed. You are even more stupid than a dog. Worthless bug, full of trash.
[/s]

Looks like the pain has entered into your soul. See how irresolvable pain made you to write long useless epistle. Who cursed you passionately like this?
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
adetayo234:

Looks like the pain has entered into your soul. See how irresolvable pain made you to write long useless epistle. Who cursed you passionately like this?
I am only having fun. Pained for what? grin

Go ride on a donkey díck faggót.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
[s]
Flashh:
I am only having fun. Pained for what? grin

Go ride on a donkey díck faggót. Coward!
[/s]

It is like your life is accustomed to pain. That's why you are having fun with your pain. Continue to have fun as yuiur pain eat up your destiny. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
adetayo234:
[s][/s]

It is like your life is accustomed to pain. That's why you are having fun with your pain. Continue to have fun as yuiur pain eat up your destiny. grin
Why are you finding it so difficult to be sensible; fúckstard? cheesy
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by TourismMan(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2017
9jakohai:
Not going to happen.

Few years ago....Rangers and Celtic of Scotland tried to join EPL....and the EPL management said no.

Even with clubs like Barca and Espanyol in the mix....I doubt. Many English clubs in the EPL don't like the idea of a 20 team league...as that means more games and tired players, and bad performances in money-spinners like the Champions League and the Europa cup.

Can you throw more light on how their admission into the league would be like? I mean, would they start in Premier League at the point of admission or they would have to go start playing from the smallest division and play their way up to the premier league? If they should be admitted in premier league at point of entry, who would they remove from the league to create space for their admission? Thank you if you can response to the many questions thrown above.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by blazerlol: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=rbernaldo2 post=60942187]ipob pub teams will not be allowed to play npfl

Stupid Biafra
[/qu

(1) STUPID S A MEAN WORD (2) STAY FOCUS ON D ISSUE (3) IT TAKES A STUPID PERSON TO KNO ANOTHER (4) PLAYING IN ANY LEAGUE DOESN'T MAKE U A WINNER
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by TourismMan(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

It will take them 4-5 years before they can join premier league if they gain independence today. They will have to start from lowest league, then gain promotion to premier league.

So they won't be admitted into premier league at point of entry?
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by TourismMan(m): 8:15am On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Wrong. They can buy a spot.
How? Throw more light pls. I am very interested to know this.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by EvilMetahuman: 9:31am On Oct 02, 2017
TourismMan:

So they won't be admitted into premier league at point of entry?
impossible.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Flashh:
Why are you finding it so difficult to be sensible; fúckstard? cheesy

You need to go to that your mother and ask her what bleeped your life up so irreparably. Your case is too late for deliverance. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
adetayo234:

You need to go to that your mother and ask her what bleeped your life up so irreparably. Your case is too late for deliverance. grin
You're so lame. Do you have to let the world know how dumb you are? shocked
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Flashh:
You're so lame. Do you have to let the world know how dumb you are? shocked

Ask your immbecile father why your mother had to fvck his brother on their matrimonial bed. Maybe that way, you will know the real meaning of lame. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
adetayo234:

Ask your immbecile father why your mother had to fvck his brother on their matrimonial bed. Maybe that way, you will know the real meaning of lame. grin
I have been waiting for you to ask me to tell you your parents scourge history.

Now here I go... You see, your useless poor drunkard father, got married to a haggard prostitute(who is dicks ridder in a brothel). Your drunkard father couldn't afford the hospital bill, because he has no job and useless in the village/area where he stay before he met your slutty mother, she extorted all his last little kobo he makes from his street begging job. But your mother is always useless and cheap as usual, she married the drunkard.

Along the line, your bítchy mother was sent out of the brothel because of how useless with low sense she is. They have no choice for their miserable lives, had to start sleeping under the bridge every day and night. The bítch got pregnant for the stupíd drunkard. What result should the world expect from such trashy parents,than to give birth to child who is worst among them. The result came as seen in the character of a dudgebag who's name goes by "Adetayo". You are such a disgrace to your lineage, and that is causing so much pain in the assess of your parents. Disgrace upon disgrace. embarassed

You know what? Your worthless lineage/family generation is none of my business. This is planet Earth, where we see eejits like you. I am not surprised at all. cheesygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Flashh:

I have been waiting for you to ask me to tell you your parents scourge history.

Now here I go... You see, your useless poor drunkard father, got married to a haggard prostitute(who is dicks ridder in a brothel). Your drunkard father couldn't afford the hospital bill, because he has no job and useless in the village/area where he stay before he met your slutty mother, she extorted all his last little kobo he makes from his street begging job. But your mother is always useless and cheap as usual, she married the drunkard.

Along the line, your bítchy mother was sent out of the brothel because of how useless with low sense she is. They have no choice for their miserable lives, had to start sleeping under the bridge every day and night. The bítch got pregnant for the stupíd drunkard. What result should the world expect from such trashy parents,than to give birth to child who is worst among them. The result came as seen in the character of a dudgebag who's name goes by "Adetayo". You are such a disgrace to your lineage, and that is causing so much pain in the assess of your parents. Disgrace upon disgrace. embarassed

You know what? Your worthless lineage/family generation is none of my business. This is planet Earth, where we see eejits like you. I am not surprised at all. cheesygrin
[/s]

You have no job sha. Looks like the stupidity that rules the life of your useless mother has been transfered to you. grin Like your immbecile father before you, I know no sense can ever emanate from that useless skull of yours. So I didn't read any of the stupid nonsense you post. Enjoy your foolishness o dumbass. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
[quoteauthor=adetayo234post=61086681]

[s]You have no job sha. Looks like the stupidity that rules the life of your useless mother has been transfered to you. grin Like your immbecile father before you, I know no sense can ever emanate from that useless skull of yours. So I didn't read any of the stupid nonsense you post. Enjoy your foolishness o dumbass. grin[/s][/quote[i]If you need a job, I will get you one, to cure your joblessness. smiley

As usual, same old trash. That's why I said you are lame.

Like they said, the truth is a bitter pill to chew. So, telling you is the is like talking to a deaf man like you. OMG! Even the dumbest animal/human are wiser than you.

Like I said, you can go above a donkey's díck in your gáy ass. As what you know how to do best. wink[/i]
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
[s]

You have no job sha. Looks like the stupidity that rules the life of your useless mother has been transfered to you. grin Like your immbecile father before you, I know no sense can ever emanate from that useless skull of yours. So I didn't read any of the stupid nonsense you post. Enjoy your foolishness o dumbass. grin[/s]
As usual, same old trash. That's why I said you are so lame.

If you need a job, I will get you one, to cure your joblessness. smiley

Like they said, the truth is a bitter pill to chew. So, telling you is the is like talking to a deaf man like you. OMG! Even the dumbest animal/human are wiser than you.

Like I said, you can go above a donkey's díck in your gáy ass. As what you know how to do best. wink

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s]
Flashh:

As usual, same old trash. That's why I said you are so lame.

If you need a job, I will get you one, to cure your joblessness. smiley

Like I said, you can go above a donkey's díck in your gáy ass. As what you know how to do best. wink
[/s]

grin grin grin This immbecile son of a fool has reduced his epistle? Even if you wite just one word, I no go read am. You are just wasting you life like your immbecile father before you. grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
[s]

grin grin grin This immbecile son of a fool has reduced his epistle? Even if you wite just one word, I no go read am. You are just wasting you life like your immbecile father before you. grin grin grin[/s]
This punk ass is as dumb as his father, mother and his entire family. You can't read because, you are ignoramus in nature.

The faggót so dumb, he couldn't type "write" correctly. Ignorant fool. grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin[s]
Flashh:
This punk ass is as dumb as his father, mother and his entire family. You can't read because, you are ignoramus in nature.

The faggót so dumb, he couldn't type "write" correctly. Ignorant fool. grin

[/s]
grin
grin grin grin. This immbecile can't stop masturbating over me grin grin grin

Is your anus itching you? grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
grin[s]
grin
grin grin grin. This immbecile can't stop masturbating over me grin grin grin

Is your anus itching you? grin grin[/s]
You just directed this to yourself faggót. cheesy

It is obvious, you have been having so much pain in gáy ass. And you never failed to showcase your stupidity.

I am impressed with your level of dumbness. cheesy
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
[[s]quote author=Flashh post=61101194]You just directed this to yourself faggót. cheesy

It is obvious, you have been having so much pain in gáy ass. And you never failed to showcase your stupidity.

I am impressed with your level of dumbness. cheesy
[/quote][/s]

grin ;DThis faggott thinks I'm reading his trash. What an idiot. grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adetayo234, you are now extra dumb that you can't qoute well again?

Have you done what I said?
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by adetayo234: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
[s][/s]
Flashh:
Adetayo234, you are now extra dumb that you can't qoute well again?

Have you done what I said?
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This immbecile faggott is now very desperate like his dumasss father before him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
adetayo234:
[s] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.This immbecile faggott is now very desperate like his dumasss father before him.grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/s]
See how you are embarrassing your generation. You are more daft than your useless father. He's still better off than faggót like you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / Real Madrid Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.