Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (53157 Views)

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Messi Can Quit Barca, If Catalonia Leaves Spain / Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Guilderland1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
I use this referendum as a point of contact to all my Biafra IPOB brothers in the world. Very soon the sun will rise again.... tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by goodyvin02(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abeg make them come, at least they will play in biafran league��
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Krasid(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Real madrid la liga champs till the rapture takes place.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by KYO1: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
What about Biafran republic,which league will Eyimba fc. And Ifeanyi Uba fc Join?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
It simply means Real Madrid would be winning the league every year

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by arsenal33: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
FAKE NEWS
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by arsenal33: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:
I am yet to hear them call the Catalonia's terrorist.

Incidentally Nnamdi in one of his prophetic speeches told his listeners that a time will come when they will label the Igbo's 'Terrorist' to weaken their spirit ,but it will not rather it will strengthen the resolve.
Catalonians have not not threatened arms struggle, nor have they solicited for arms unlike the python dancer

18 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by davibid: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Burnley or Stock should be their first fixtures if that happens at least let them know that EPL no be moi moi

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by EvilMetahuman: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
AryaSand:
Means Arsenal will no longer qualify for UCL.
lol

It will take them 4-5 years before they can join premier league if they gain independence today. They will have to start from lowest league, then gain promotion to premier league.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by abescom: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:

Incidentally Nnamdi in one of his prophetic speeches told his listeners that a time will come when they will label the Igbo's 'Terrorist' to weaken their spirit ,but it will not rather it will strengthen the resolve.

Have you heard them burning mosques? Killing people of other religion/regions or asking for arms like the idiota you call your leader?

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Hemjaybee(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
come and experience the premier league grin
buh la liga won't be more again ni yen sad

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by SmartyPants(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
9jakohai:
Not going to happen.

Few years ago....Rangers and Celtic of Scotland tried to join EPL....and the EPL management said no.

Even with clubs like Barca and Espanyol in the mix....I doubt. Many English clubs in the EPL don't like the idea of a 20 team league...as that means more games and tired players, and bad performances in money-spinners like the Champions League and the Europa cup.

As i understand it, the Rangers and Celtic proposal was not about them joining the premier league, it was about them forming some form of new division.

I see no reason the premier league would kick against it since they already have Swansea and Cardiff (at a lower level), both welsh clubs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Flashh: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
rawpadgin:
n what exactly will u do with the like?

ur mate dey hustle for cash u dey hustle for likes
Abeg, na who you be? Don't ever qoute me again. Nosy idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by magoo10(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
arsenal33:

Catalonians have not not threatened arms struggle, nor have they solicited for arms unlike the python dancer
were they carrying weapons when soldiers shot them at nkpor ,aba etc? it is not today they started killing unharmed protesters.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by LordOfNaira: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:

I am yet to hear the Catalonians call Spain a zoo or threaten to burn it down if they don't get a legal referendum.

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Chidonc(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ipob pub teams will not be allowed to play npfl

Stupid Biafra
lol, see ur life. if biafara should leave, even Chad national football team would be a great opponent against afonja fc and arewa united.

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by davibid: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

It will take them 4-5 years before they can join premier league if they gain independence today. They will have to start from lowest league, then gain promotion to premier league.

Stop lying na

Ahaaaa

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by MrBigiman: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
magoo10:

You are totally off point. Nnamdi Kanu has serially used hate speeches and treasonable words, that's not d case with Catalonia. A man who said any Ibo worshipping under a Yoruba pastor is a fool, and went further to call black men less than white and he would kill all black men was he white. Such a man has no moral justification leading a struggle.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Myself2(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
NO WAYYYYYYY

We don't want rebels in our premier league, let them have their or La Catalunya liga
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
SmartyPants:

As i understand it, the Rangers and Celtic proposal was not about them joining the premier league, it was about them forming some form of new division.

I see no reason the premier league would kick against it since they already have Swansea and Cardiff (at a lower level), both welsh clubs.

Well, Swansea and Cardiff

1.Were original members of what is the Football league since the late 19th century

2.They also came up to the Premiership via promotion, not by just joining.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by femi4: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
kozmokaz:
I swear them go win am back to back
They ll struggle with Chelsea as usual

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by abescom: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
lol

Wrong. They can buy a spot.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Racing(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
It would really be foolish on the part of La liga organisers not to let Catalonia clubs participate in the league because of the competition the teams bring to the league especially barca. Without barca, there would not be any competition again in the league and this might affect them in Europe. So La liga would really lose a lot as regards this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by abescom: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, Swansea and Cardiff

1.Were original members of what is the Football league since the late 19th century

2.They also came up to the Premiership via promotion, not by just joining.
This is easy. They can buy the spot of a promoted side.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by rapheeky(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Seems u don't know how bog of a club fc barca is...a club DAT is been studied in d university of Harvard?stay therek pant de wear u....fc barca won't even wwant to move to epl...england is not too close..they might just go to ligue 1quote author=9jakohai post=60942193]Not going to happen.

Few years ago....Rangers and Celtic of Scotland tried to join EPL....and the EPL management said no.

Even with clubs like Barca and Espanyol in the mix....I doubt. Many English clubs in the EPL don't like the idea of a 20 team league...as that means more games and tired players, and bad performances in money-spinners like the Champions League and the Europa cup.[/quote]
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Austinoiz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
rbernaldo2:
ipob pub teams will not be allowed to play npfl

Stupid Biafra

Stupid son of a weakling (Afonja), npfl na league?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by tyga123: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Mehhn make them come see how strong premier league they
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by obonujoker(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Myself2:
NO WAYYYYYYY

We don't want rebels in our premier league, let them have their or La Catalunya liga

Were the isrealites that left Egypt... rebels?
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by rawpadgin(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
Flashh:
Abeg, na who you be? Don't ever qoute me again. Nosy idiot.
wen u try to correct these young ones they pick up a fight
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
If Barca come to the English Premier League,they should be ready to suffer blood,sweat and tears(thank you Winston). No Betis to hammer 7-0 any more. On a 2nd thought,they should try setting up a Catalunya Primera Liga smiley I Love This Story. smiley

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
abescom:
This is easy. They can buy the spot of a promoted side.

Well.....never heard of that happening, but it is possible.

Still...buying the spot of a side that has gotten promoted to the Premiership is going to be very very expensive....you are going to pay 20 million pounds in lost revenue from promotion, plus estimated revenues from advertising , etc lost, which can amount to many millions more.
Re: Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence by kingPhidel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Why not African league?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.